Ranklist & Marks ! Offline Test Takers of ForumIAS Simulator Test 0
Click here to view score and results
We are hiring!
Visit http://go.forumias.com/changetheworld to apply now!
Click here for online test   All India Open Simulator Test 2019, Online test will be active upto 18th March, 8 PM today.

are Delhi university or JNU students at advantage in history optional

edited December 2013 in SSC
are Delhi university or JNU students at advantage in history optional

Comments

• @haddock why r u saying that? wht's the rationale behind ur query?
    What though the field be lost
    All is not lost
    The unconquerable will and the courage
    Never to submit or yield- Zahiruddin Babar
  • edited December 2013
    some Jnu students particularly, use the university as a place for very cheap fooding and lodging in Delhi while they prepare for CSE
    access to research papers and excellently stocked library further helps them last but not the least one can have very dedicated aspirants company
    You may be a king or a little street sweeper,but sooner or later you dance with the reaper!
  • but nothing as such that will give them great edge as many aspirants outside have access to same through their friends studying in it
    You may be a king or a little street sweeper,but sooner or later you dance with the reaper!
  • People good at history are at an advantage when it comes to history optional.
  • edited December 2013
    Epic! =))
  • Heights! After reading this post i thought may be their college professor made the question paper (particularly paper 1, where was that from? ) or is going to check it or something.
    Come on man, thats not an advantage in any way at all. You made my pulse go racing as i thought that finally someone has discovered the source of History paper 1 questions.
    Optional History
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google