MITRA'S IAS - PHILOSOPHY   FRESH BATCH BEGINS WITH FREE SEMINAR:5TH JAN'19 @ 11 AM
MITRASIAS: 39 PUSA ROAD SAMAYAK TOWER OPP. METRO PILLAR 120
Further Details Please Call us: 01145505509

Copy evaluation work after prelims in orn

Guys..will der b any copy evaluation work in orn after prelims..how they pay for given duration and pls also tell other details..

Comments

• paddy123 said:

Guys..will der b any copy evaluation work in orn after prelims..how they pay for given duration and pls also tell other details..

quote-we-learn-from-history-that-we-learn-nothing-from-history-george-bernard-shaw-52-49-23.jpg
    850 x 400 - 51K
  • paddy123 said:

True :(
  • paddy123 said:

+1
  • Can anyone help to find copy checking jobs?
    I have given 2 mains, 0 interview
    @Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh
    @Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh

yes
    @Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh

Vision , Vaji, forum , ksg et al Sbme chle jao apna brief resume leke and request them to provide u an opportunity. Hopefully atleast one of these will. Then check sample copies well and u r In.

If copy evaluation work is not available then ask them for any suitable work. No one in general give u direct copy evaluation work 1st day especially in lean season ! Content development should be prioritized as of now. :)
    Being IAS... 4 U Onlyyy... :-)

" Woods are lovely dark and deep..
    But I have promises to keep..
    And miles to go before I sleep.. before I sleep. " :)

#HumHongeKamyaabEkDin :)
    @Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh

Vision , Vaji, forum , ksg et al Sbme chle jao apna brief resume leke and request them to provide u an opportunity. Hopefully atleast one of these will. Then check sample copies well and u r In.

If copy evaluation work is not available then ask them for any suitable work. No one in general give u direct copy evaluation work 1st day especially in lean season ! Content development should be prioritized as of now. :)
    Wat about after prelims -3rd june?
  • paddy123 said:

Can anyone help to find copy checking jobs?
    @Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh

Wat about after prelims -3rd june?
    Maximum competition that time. So u must be worthy and continuously competitive soul in quality evaluation to sustain in any institute :)
    Being IAS... 4 U Onlyyy... :-)

" Woods are lovely dark and deep..
    And miles to go before I sleep.. before I sleep. " :)

#HumHongeKamyaabEkDin :)
    @Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh

thanks bhai :smile:
    I am planning to apply after prelims in these institutes.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog