CSE 2019   Attend 3 sessions on preparing for CSE 2019 , right from the right preparation strategy, reading the newspaper, making notes to how to write good answers. Orientation session is open to all and mandatory for all CGP Students. Click here for details.
MITRA'S IAS - PHILOSOPHY: Seminar on - 27th Sep. - 5pm & 9th Oct. – 11 am
Foundation Classes: 28th Sep. and 29th Sep.
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
,Website:- www.mitrasias.com

Those who did the natural law v natural laws blunder- how did you fare?

I made the biggest mistake in the exam hall of confusing Natural Laws with natural law. Wrote entire essay on how natural law is sacrosanct. Is there anyone else here who made the same mistake? How did you guys fare in the essay.I got 128.

Comments

• I made the biggest mistake in the exam hall of confusing Natural Laws with natural law. Wrote entire essay on how natural law is sacrosanct. Is there anyone else here who made the same mistake? How did you guys fare in the essay.I got 128.

Got 141.Interpreted natural laws as mother nature’s law
  • I made the biggest mistake in the exam hall of confusing Natural Laws with natural law. Wrote entire essay on how natural law is sacrosanct. Is there anyone else here who made the same mistake? How did you guys fare in the essay.I got 128.

Got 141.Interpreted natural laws as mother nature’s law
    Thats the correct interpretation. In the hindi translations it said 'prakritik siddhant'.
  • Oh, I think UPSC translated it wrong.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog