We are hiring!

SSC CGL 2018 APPLICATION ERROR

Hi everyone,
Since the application link has been activated for Cgl 2018. I tried to register for the same, however, after pressing the submit button. It shows an error something like this: The Registration for this candidate has already been done.
Is there any one else facing the same error.
Please help.

Ps: no one has done the registration for me. I got this error in my first registration attempt.

Comments

• OLDMAN said:

Hi everyone,
    Since the application link has been activated for Cgl 2018. I tried to register for the same, however, after pressing the submit button. It shows an error something like this: The Registration for this candidate has already been done.
    Is there any one else facing the same error.
    Please help.

Ps: no one has done the registration for me. I got this error in my first registration attempt.

You must have applied earlier ....I mean in previous years for CGL or any other exam conducted by SSC.
    So now you must use your those credentials to login instead of signing up
    Inspector (Central Excise)
  • @perky thanks a lot for your input sir. I have given 2 cgl exams in the past. But for both of them I had to register separately.
    Only for this year I am getting such an error.
  • OLDMAN said:

@perky thanks a lot for your input sir. I have given 2 cgl exams in the past. But for both of them I had to register separately.
    Only for this year I am getting such an error.

This new feature of registration has been introduced since last year if I am not wrong.
    Better try once with your previous login credentials, if you don't remember they must have provided forgot password feature as well.
  • @perky thanks a lot sir, it worked. :)
    May God bless you with loads and loads of success.
  • OLDMAN said:

@perky thanks a lot sir, it worked. :)

Thanks
    Happy to hear that
  • perky said:

OLDMAN said:

Thanks
    Happy to hear that
    Sir , this year we're not asked Preferences anywhere in the application form . Can you confirm this thing ? I've submitted application successfully .

• edited May 2018

perky said:

OLDMAN said:

Thanks
    Happy to hear that
    Sir , this year we're not asked Preferences anywhere in the application form . Can you confirm this thing ? I've submitted application successfully .
    Actually I am not applying this time and last time they had devided the posts in four groups viz. A,B,C and D and these four were to be arranged as per preference.
    But not sure about the details this year.
    So I will have to look at it and then will get back to you by tomorrow.
  • perky said:

OLDMAN said:

Thanks
    Happy to hear that
    Document verification k time pe they ask it as always. Don't worry.
    Sehar kareeb hai.. taaro ka haal kya hoga..
  • perky said:

OLDMAN said:

Thanks
    Happy to hear that
    Thank you sir :)

• perky said:

perky said:

OLDMAN said:

Thanks
    Happy to hear that
    Actually I am not applying this time and last time they had devided the posts in four groups viz. A,B,C and D and these four were to be arranged as per preference.
    But not sure about the details this year.
    So I will have to look at it and then will get back to you by tomorrow.

• perky said:

OLDMAN said:

Thanks
    Happy to hear that
    I will be humbled of you just call me bro.. Bhai.. Or something like that. We all are working towards the same goal and I am anything but your senior.
  • perky said:

OLDMAN said:

Thanks
    Happy to hear that
    I will be humbled of you just call me bro.. Bhai.. Or something like that. We all are working towards the same goal and I am anything but your senior.
    If*
  • perky said:

OLDMAN said:

Thanks
    Happy to hear that
    Not feel humbled *
    Sorry for my keypad.
  • Help!
    SSC application website isn't opening. I have tried this address -> ssconline.nic.in. On clicking "click here to apply", I am directed to this address -> http://164.100.129.99/cgle2018/ which appears as blank white screen.
    I have tried different browsers like chrome, firefox and internet explorer. I have also cleared cache and cookies.
    anyone facing same issues? any solution?
    TIA :)
    taking steps is easy...standing still is hard
  • bourne said:

Help!
    SSC application website isn't opening. I have tried this address -> ssconline.nic.in. On clicking "click here to apply", I am directed to this address -> http://164.100.129.99/cgle2018/ which appears as blank white screen.
    I have tried different browsers like chrome, firefox and internet explorer. I have also cleared cache and cookies.

http://164.100.129.99/cgle2018/

This seems to be working now
  • bourne said:

Help!

Try 8n firefox or explorer
    Chrome seems to have an issue
  • edited May 2018
    Vamsee132 said:

bourne said:

Help!

Try 8n firefox or explorer
    Chrome seems to have an issue
    I tried several times. i tried even thru incognito mode. i dnt understand what must be the issue!? i tried applying via friend's laptop too :(
  • perky said:

bourne said:

Help!

not for me :/ pata nhi mere system ko kya hogya h...but i even tried friend's laptop...uspe bhi nhi open horaha :(
  • edited May 2018
    Gareebon ka UPSC..form bhar diya hai is gareeb ne bhi is baar...magar yaar baklol hain ye log..mail bhi aya to spam me aya aur ..after form completion no communication..
  • Gareebon ka UPSC..form bhar diya hai is gareeb ne bhi is baar...magar yaar baklol hain ye log..mail bhi aya to spam me aya aur ..after form completion no communication..

I havent got any mail. Can you please post a screenshot of the mail..spam walah? :pensive:
    Also in my case it shows provisionally accepted. What does that mean?
  • edited May 2018

Gareebon ka UPSC..form bhar diya hai is gareeb ne bhi is baar...magar yaar baklol hain ye log..mail bhi aya to spam me aya aur ..after form completion no communication..

I havent got any mail. Can you please post a screenshot of the mail..spam walah? :pensive:
    same here. didnt receieve comfirmation mail or sms. although if i can login and see the application form the in the 'print application' area. and all our application are provisionally accepted, even for UPSC.
    lakshya toh, har haal mein paana hai :)
  • guys need urgent help registered for ssc cgl 2018 but did not received registration number...so what to do now
  • perky said:

bourne said:

Help!

Unable to access website. Today is last day to apply (till 5:00 PM), Could the last date be extended?
  • Azarov said:

perky said:

bourne said:

Help!

Unable to access website. Today is last day to apply (till 5:00 PM), Could the last date be extended?
    i am also facing issues with website
    i applied a week ago, money was deducted from my account but the website is still asking me to make payment
    sayonara
  • Azarov said:

perky said:

bourne said:

Help!

Pata nahi dost . SSC ki condition bhi bahut kharab chal Rahi aajkal .

• yaar yeh ssc form site nahi khul raha. i have to fill the form. date extend hoga!?
  • krr said:

yaar yeh ssc form site nahi khul raha. i have to fill the form. date extend hoga!?

call kar ke dekho ssc waalon ko.
  • krr said:

yaar yeh ssc form site nahi khul raha. i have to fill the form. date extend hoga!?

blitzkadu said:

same here. didnt receieve comfirmation mail or sms. although if i can login and see the application form the in the 'print application' area. and all our application are provisionally accepted, even for UPSC.
    mail to.mujhe bhi nahi aaya yaar na hi sms aaya
  • Now the link is working fine
  • perky said:

Now the link is working fine

bhai ab to time over ho gaya. i couldn't fill up
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly