We are hiring!

Rajasthan ACF and forest ranger candidates

12346»

Comments

• ye btaega koi..english paper bhi objective hoga toh letter aur translation ke questions kaise objective format m puchege???
  • has anyone joined evolution's video or distance learning programme
  • Suggest any book for geology
  • Curious said:

has anyone joined evolution's video or distance learning programme

Bhai ye evolution wala Ka kya link hai?...Aur ye forestry bhi karata hai kya?
    “You believe a man can change his destiny?”
    "I believe a man does what he can, until his destiny is revealed to him".
  • Curious said:

Bhai kya hai y evolution ??
  • katsumoto said:

Curious said:

Bhai ye evolution wala Ka kya link hai?...Aur ye forestry bhi karata hai kya?
    haan karata he, mujhe bhi forestry hi kerni he

https://www.evolution.co.in
  • I also have forestry as one of the optionals and other is environmental science.
  • sid151410 said:

I also have forestry as one of the optionals and other is environmental science.

Bhai Mera bhi same optional hai... environmental to Shankar se Kar kiya..ye forestry Ka Nahi samaj AA RHA hai Kaha se Kare...koi book hai kya?...upsc forest mains ke liye Manikandan li thi lekin wo thodi jaada hi hai. . koi Aur source hai kya?....paper to objective aayega...
  • Anyone with computer science. How are you guys doing? Any source?
  • katsumoto said:

sid151410 said:

I also have forestry as one of the optionals and other is environmental science.

Bhai Mera bhi same optional hai... environmental to Shankar se Kar kiya..ye forestry Ka Nahi samaj AA RHA hai Kaha se Kare...koi book hai kya?...upsc forest mains ke liye Manikandan li thi lekin wo thodi jaada hi hai. . koi Aur source hai kya?....paper to objective aayega...</blockqu

ok bhai, agar forestry ka kuch material ka pata chalta hai toh i will let you know.
  • sid151410 said:

katsumoto said:

sid151410 said:

Bhai Mera bhi same optional hai... environmental to Shankar se Kar kiya..ye forestry Ka Nahi samaj AA RHA hai Kaha se Kare...koi book hai kya?...upsc forest mains ke liye Manikandan li thi lekin wo thodi jaada hi hai. . koi Aur source hai kya?....paper to objective aayega...
    Ok thanks bhai
  • Those candidates who want to edit their details in ACF/FRO application form can do it from 17th june to 23rd june...
    Editing fees is 300 rs...
  • Those candidates who want to edit their details in ACF/FRO application form can do it from 17th june to 23rd june...

Iska exam time pe hi Hoga kya?... August mein
  • katsumoto said:

Those candidates who want to edit their details in ACF/FRO application form can do it from 17th june to 23rd june...

Iska exam time pe hi Hoga kya?... August mein
    exam dashboard me toh abhi tak yahi dikha rhe hai august me hone ka.aur postpone hone ka koi reason bhi nhi lagta...
  • Exam on time guys
  • Exam on time guys

postpone ho gya hai due to ebc and mbc reservation
  • hello guys i saw your discussion on buying evolution course i would strongly suggest you not to waste 2800 or 3200 rupess on that course it's like massive dumped information in a font like news paper articles and you litreally have to read everyline to to know what you actually want to study..heading will be there but content is unreadble under that ...i did this mistake in ifos mains of buying that course .....i dont know about classes but that course is defntly not worth it what so ever.

Geology ki 2 standard books hain wo upsc mein mostly syllabus cover krleti h and i guess es mein bhi sufficient hogi wo ...i have evolution notes and the topics which is not in those books i'l post photos of those topics here... buy those standard books they are extremly helpful and easy to read.
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly