Indian Forest Service 2018 Results are out! ForumIAS Academy Students Secure Rank 1, 2, 3 ! Congratulations to all!
Current Affairs Classes for IAS Interview Students 2018 ForumIAS will be holding Current Affairs Classes for Interview Students on Saturday and Sunday at 5PM, Feb 9 & 10.

Most Important Topics for Prelims 2018

Comments

• edited April 2018

For those asking proof, check out Q61 here, from History Optional Prelims 1993.

so to get this question ( which anyway 99% of aam junta will skip, we have to mug up around 1700 factual questions in last one month.
    Thats at least 50 q a day which is around 2 hours a day.
    If someone has been doing it good for him I personally wouldn't advice others to follow the suit

You are right. I am doing this because I knew this from January and so have largely finished with it. Was a good history revision since I have to prepare for my state civils too which has a compulsory History objective paper of this format. So its more of a dual use utility for me.

For those attempting strictly UPSC these are largely useless. Its actually 2300 questions that you have to do just to get 6-8 marks extra in the Prelims. Though for people like me who failed Prelims by a very small margin, that 6-8 marks is a huge call.

The rest is upto you. Its largely useless now, but useful in the long term.
    you are fake
    troll
    @foruumias deactivate his account
    Haha you noobs dont even know Pearsons questions are all from UPSC question papers. Go search out 1993 Pre History Paper then come to troll. First disprove me then tell me its not there, go on do you have the paper to disprove?

Now why are you even bothered if you are not interested, let those who want to attempt these do that. You go play with GKToday tests.
    please show 1993 upsc prelims history optional paper , if you have guts
    my optional were pol sci , history , geo
    so i knew what upsc asked
    More precisely I dont have the will to show anything to lowlives like you. If you have the guts find out yourself, if you cant dont bother. Just quit whining unless you have concrete evidence. I will not give you anything, except some final proofs. I have researched, and the trend is clear every year, just 2017 had more.

UPSC 2015 asked Malvikagnimitra. Following from Pre-2001, Pre-2006.

Capture.JPG
    410 x 450 - 38K
    Capture2.JPG
    414 x 135 - 25K
    Capture3.JPG
    407 x 158 - 21K
    Beauty, Order, Civilization. One day, the whole world shall know the Peace of Rome. -Marcus Aurelius

• For those asking proof, check out Q61 here, from History Optional Prelims 1993.

so to get this question ( which anyway 99% of aam junta will skip, we have to mug up around 1700 factual questions in last one month.
    If someone has been doing it good for him I personally wouldn't advice others to follow the suit

You are right. I am doing this because I knew this from January and so have largely finished with it. Was a good history revision since I have to prepare for my state civils too which has a compulsory History objective paper of this format. So its more of a dual use utility for me.

For those attempting strictly UPSC these are largely useless. Its actually 2300 questions that you have to do just to get 6-8 marks extra in the Prelims. Though for people like me who failed Prelims by a very small margin, that 6-8 marks is a huge call.

you are fake
    troll
    Haha you noobs dont even know Pearsons questions are all from UPSC question papers. Go search out 1993 Pre History Paper then come to troll. First disprove me then tell me its not there, go on do you have the paper to disprove?

Now why are you even bothered if you are not interested, let those who want to attempt these do that. You go play with GKToday tests.
    hey Its given in krishna reddy history manual

3. With reference to the religious history of India, consider the following statements:
    1. Sautrantika and Sammitiya were the sects of Jainism.
    2. Sarvastivadin held that the constituents of phenomena were not wholly momentary, but existed forever in a latent form.
    Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
    (a) 1 only
    (b) 2 only
    (c) Both 1 and 2
    (d) Neither 1 nor 2

this question also from krishna reddy

• Suraj95 said:

you are fake
    troll

3. With reference to the religious history of India, consider the following statements:
    2. Sarvastivadin held that the constituents of phenomena were not wholly momentary, but existed forever in a latent form.
    (a) 1 only
    (b) 2 only
    (c) Both 1 and 2
    (d) Neither 1 nor 2

Question from 1995 History pre haha
    Beauty, Order, Civilization. One day, the whole world shall know the Peace of Rome. -Marcus Aurelius

• For those asking proof, check out Q61 here, from History Optional Prelims 1993.

you are fake
    troll

More precisely I dont have the will to show anything to lowlives like you. If you have the guts find out yourself, if you cant dont bother. Just quit whining unless you have concrete evidence. I will not give you anything, except some final proofs. I have researched, and the trend is clear every year, just 2017 had more.

That's a mouth shutter for us

• Suraj95 said:

you are fake
    troll

(a) 1 only
    (b) 2 only
    (c) Both 1 and 2
    (d) Neither 1 nor 2

brother this question was a elimination type
    first option is wrong
    and (d) option are very less frequent with neither option ,so go for (b)

you are fake
    troll

bhai
    agar upsc ko history optional walo ko select karna hota to fir wo history optional hi rakhte keval
    so do not make us fool
  • Suraj95 said:

you are fake
    troll

(a) 1 only
    (b) 2 only
    (c) Both 1 and 2
    (d) Neither 1 nor 2

first option is wrong
    Aise jumle se upsc ka tayyari?

you are fake
    troll

bhai
    agar upsc ko history optional walo ko select karna hota to fir wo history optional hi rakhte keval
    so do not make us fool
    Your way of solving already proves who the ultra fool is. Anyway bye, gotta study.
  • But Lord also said for india year book which is relevant we all know

• Suraj95 said:

you are fake
    troll

(a) 1 only
    (b) 2 only
    (c) Both 1 and 2
    (d) Neither 1 nor 2

first option is wrong
    Aise jumle se upsc ka tayyari? </block
    in pre we have to score just 135
    67 correct questions
    55 questions are conventional, rest are not
    there upsc want to test our risk taking capacity, calmness, decision making
  • Suraj95 said:

you are fake
    troll

(a) 1 only
    (b) 2 only
    (c) Both 1 and 2
    (d) Neither 1 nor 2

Question from 1995 History pre haha
    yaa true 1995 pre

you are fake
    troll

bhai
    so do not make us fool
    Your way of solving already proves who the ultra fool is. Anyway bye, gotta study.
    aap to bhai kua hi khod lo upsc ke naam pe
  • edited April 2018

Suraj95 said:

you are fake
    troll

(a) 1 only
    (b) 2 only
    (c) Both 1 and 2
    (d) Neither 1 nor 2

first option is wrong
    Go play poker or roulette instead if it's about risk and not strategy. I will not waste time on hilarious noobs like you anymore
  • Suraj95 said:

you are fake
    troll

(a) 1 only
    (b) 2 only
    (c) Both 1 and 2
    (d) Neither 1 nor 2

first option is wrong
    Go play poker or roulette instead if it's about risk and not strategy. I will not waste time on hilarious boobs like you anymore
    please show proof
  • Guys @Lord Vorminious is right.
    There are such questions which were made for history optional pre in pre CSAT era. Such questions are being used by UPSC. Mrunal also said the same thing in his blog of Pre 2017 analysis.
    But this may not be d time - there are too many questions- if u r done with basic syllabus - than it may be done.
    Also @Suraj95 since u r preparing for 2019 u can go through them.
    There are such questions which were made for history optional pre in pre CSAT era. Such questions are being used by UPSC. Mrunal also said the same thing in his blog of Pre 2017 analysis.
    But this may not be d time - there are too many questions- if u r done with basic syllabus - than it may be done.

Guys @Lord Vorminious is right.

Also if too many people are finding out, UPSC will change source. So be smart, lie low or leave, upto you.

Also if too many people are finding out, UPSC will change source. So be smart, lie low or leave, upto you.
    Quite possible
  • just solve GS paper pre questions , u can still get 3-4 / 7 Q's from this section .

Rest any sane person preparing for 2018 wont go after these papers at this moment.

Quite possible
    yeahhh

hmmm fine

anything related to geography optional

• bsdk yaha par prleims ka topic kyu nahi discuss ho raha kya bakchodi ho rahi hai please discuss prelism oriented no faltu discusssin
  • bsdk yaha par prleims ka topic kyu nahi discuss ho raha kya bakchodi ho rahi hai please discuss prelism oriented no faltu discusssin

@Lord Vorminious hijacked it

if you have guts then upload all prelims optional papers from 1993 to 2005
    only 14 years
    i knew you are misguiding us
  • @ Lord Vorminious is a troll
    ban him @ forum ias
  • @Lord Vorminious show your guts and dare to upload the 14 years papers
  • If Lord is right, then By that intution we need to go back back back and back for the mcqs that are rarely available in the market

• and also that 1993 book which Lord is talking of can be bought not in the market but from one source i know

• Suraj95 said:

If Lord is right, then By that intution we need to go back back back and back for the mcqs that are rarely available in the market

if lord was having the material then he may upload the same or leave forum
  • Krishna or Reddy or Pearson or Diksha
    or whatever compiles PYQs of UPSC. What @Lord Vorminious said is true. You guys at the least must be thankful to him for sharing his strategy rather than calling him fake.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google