CSE 2019   Attend 3 sessions on preparing for CSE 2019 , right from the right preparation strategy, reading the newspaper, making notes to how to write good answers. Orientation session is open to all and mandatory for all CGP Students. Click here for details.
MITRA'S IAS - PHILOSOPHY: Seminar on - 27th Sep. - 5pm & 9th Oct. – 11 am
Foundation Classes: 28th Sep. and 29th Sep.
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
,Website:- www.mitrasias.com

Not submitting the experience certificate after selection

I appeared for the interview last week. In my DAF, i did mention my work exp of 8 months in a PSU and was asked Qs related to it. However, I dont have the relieving letter from the company as i went on a long leave and didnt return back. I tried getting the letter after that, but couldnt manage as it has already been 4 yrs since then.
Do i need to submit the experience letter after selection? During interview process, UPSC didnt ask for it. But i am afraid whether they will ask about it if i get selected. Anyone has any idea in this regard?

Comments

• prerna123 said:

I appeared for the interview last week. In my DAF, i did mention my work exp of 8 months in a PSU and was asked Qs related to it. However, I dont have the relieving letter from the company as i went on a long leave and didnt return back. I tried getting the letter after that, but couldnt manage as it has already been 4 yrs since then.
    Do i need to submit the experience letter after selection? During interview process, UPSC didnt ask for it. But i am afraid whether they will ask about it if i get selected. Anyone has any idea in this regard?

No experience certificate will be required.
    Try to get relieving letter from ur PSU
    As long absence they will initiate disciplinary action or they might have initiated.
    It will create problem in antecedent and character verification.
    As your attestation form will turn out false in that case appointing authority may take against u.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog