We are hiring!

How are you preparing for NABARD Phase 1, Agri and Rural Dev Papers?

Has anyone cleared NABARD? Is working there?

Guys,
Last year I gave NABARD but found the Agriculture Section in Phase one tough.
How are you preparing for the Exam this year?

Is there a need to go through these books?
R K Sharma's Guide for Agriculture Exams and Rural Development an Indian context, GPH Publications?

I am seeing the content of the 2nd book, Rural Dev, which we can cover from Internet as well.

Comments

• Has anyone cleared NABARD? Is working there?

Guys,
    Last year I gave NABARD but found the Agriculture Section in Phase one tough.
    How are you preparing for the Exam this year?

Is there a need to go through these books?
    R K Sharma's Guide for Agriculture Exams and Rural Development an Indian context, GPH Publications?

I am seeing the content of the 2nd book, Rural Dev, which we can cover from Internet as well.

What type of questions are asled can you throw some light
  • edited March 2018
    @dpagarwal
    Yaar, please go through the pattern first.
    Problem comes In Agriculture (mainly) and Rural Development(also) section, where they can ask typical questions like,
    Which variety of Rice, has what usage. The diameter of Tractor's blades(if thats the correct term) for particular crop.

Are you appearing?
  • @dpagarwal
    Yaar, please go through the pattern first.
    Problem comes In Agriculture (mainly) and Rural Development(also) section, where they can ask typical questions like,
    Which variety of Rice, has what usage. The diameter of Tractor's blades(if thats the correct term) for particular crop.

Are you appearing?

These questions are available in pariksha vani books but they come in hindi only. Every uppcs aspurant prepare them
  • @dpagarwal
    Ohk, I wont be able to do that yaar, already triple mehnat chal rahi hai. Hindi weak rahi hai so aur nahi ho paega.
    I am planning to check the first book.
  • NABARD ka notification aa gaya kya?
    It's time to move on. I have accepted the defeat. It's better to avoid this rat race rather than keep fighting in a already lost battle.
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly