MAINS 2018 QUESTION PAPER Download the Mains 2018 Question Papers by clicking here. Papers Uploaded : Essay 2018 | GS 1 | GS 2 | GS 3 | GS 4
Mains Guidance Program, 2019 | Commences 28th October 2018 | Admissions Open

Admissions for the Mains Guidance Program 2019 are open, commencing from October 28, 2018. Optional of taking up MGP or MGP+ , which includes Essay. Visit http://academy.forumias.com to know more.

Needs scribe for 3 blind students for upcoming group D railway exam.

I need 3 scribes/writers for 3 blind students for upcoming Railway one-day non-interview based group D examination, which is objective based.
Suitable monetary compensation plus travel allowance will be paid to deserving candidates.
contact 8287523368.
Preferred: Those who have cleared UPSC IAS Prelims examination.

Comments

• For syllabus at a glance have a look at syllabus.

http://www.rrbrecruitment.co.in/rrc-group-d-syllabus/

• edited March 15
    satyaki said:

For scribe??

For group D exam scribe u want them to be cleared IAS prelims!
    Hunt alone
  • edited March 15
    Lone Wolf said:

satyaki said:

For scribe??

Kardo Bhai
    3 bacho ka bhala ho jayega
    Apne pair pe khade ho jayenge and most important dua denge
    But yup I agree the kind of language used by the threadstarter is every arrogant and mean but kaam bhalai ka hai
  • edited March 15
    exam center kaha pe hai ?

Many reasons to still remain happy.
  • edited March 15
    Please read the rules carefully vis a vis hiring scribes. Not following the rules would amount to disqualification of the candidates. One of the conditions required is academic disparity between candidate and scribe.
  • edited March 15
    ok

Many reasons to still remain happy.
  • edited March 15
  • Lone Wolf said:

satyaki said:

For scribe??

Kardo Bhai
    But yup I agree the kind of language used by the threadstarter is every arrogant and mean but kaam bhalai ka hai
    Legality>Benevolence

@ForumIAS @root @Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh @DrKingSchultz Ban me! TIA!
  • edited March 15
    "I need 3 scribes/writers for 3 blind students"

Recently another person announced bounty for UPSC scribe!

If u r helping, post ur details, let everyone know ur background, those students.
    I helped visually challenged persons in Chennai, never witnessed searching scribes like this!
    'Ordinary' scribes are available everywhere, but these persons demands are strange!

Why someone demand a scribe for group D exam to be cleared UPSC prelims?

Ok let RRB have a look at these things!
    Hunt alone
  • Lone Wolf said:

satyaki said:

For scribe??

Kardo Bhai
    I love ur language <3
    T ↑ [0→1] = T ↓ [1→infinity]
  • Wakaao said:

Please read the rules carefully vis a vis hiring scribes. Not following the rules would amount to disqualification of the candidates. One of the conditions required is academic disparity between candidate and scribe.

Yup even i remember scribes qualification needs to be lower than candidates
    But if someone is sure that is not the case RRB then no harm in going

• Lone Wolf said:

satyaki said:

For scribe??

Kardo Bhai
    I love ur language <3</p>
    Yaar I have seen how differently abled people specially visually challenged people are discriminated against in Labour markets that's why I was urging those you are in New Delhi can spare half-a day
    Leave the unusual demand put by the guy who posted the ad probably he/she is a well wisher of visually challenged students who wants these students to get a job
    Understand the situation these student might be from poor background who will be well settled even in Group D post

PS: but before going there please check the legality or notification that doesnt bare more qualified Scribe
  • It's good to help them but tell me one thing.. would not they be eating away the seats of other differently abled candidates in the same situation and category? If yes the it would be an injustice to them and will amount to unfair means.
  • Golem said:

It's good to help them but tell me one thing.. would not they be eating away the seats of other differently abled candidates in the same situation and category? If yes the it would be an injustice to them and will amount to unfair means.

Yes Its very dicey question but i were in Delhi I will go ahead atleast you are helping a person who has asked your help
    You have knowledge that you are applying for candidates who can secure the employment baki world is out of your locus of control

Its like helping a known differently abled over an unknown differently abled candidates

But consider it from point of view of the person who will go as scribe
    He/she can use his afternoon by doing something else but chooses to help a blind candidate not bad for an IAS aspirant or good human being
  • Lone Wolf said:

satyaki said:

For scribe??

Kardo Bhai
    I love ur language <3</p>
    Yaar I have seen how differently abled people specially visually challenged people are discriminated against in Labour markets that's why I was urging those you are in New Delhi can spare half-a day
    Leave the unusual demand put by the guy who posted the ad probably he/she is a well wisher of visually challenged students who wants these students to get a job
    Understand the situation these student might be from poor background who will be well settled even in Group D post

PS: but before going there please check the legality or notification that doesnt bare more qualified Scribe
    Hmm..imo only PH and orphans should get reservation..other sc/st/ex-servcmen etc r bullshit reservation..
    T ↑ [0→1] = T ↓ [1→infinity]
  • Golem said:

It's good to help them but tell me one thing.. would not they be eating away the seats of other differently abled candidates in the same situation and category? If yes the it would be an injustice to them and will amount to unfair means.

Yes Its very dicey question but i were in Delhi I will go ahead atleast you are helping a person who has asked your help
    You have knowledge that you are applying for candidates who can secure the employment baki world is out of your locus of control

Its like helping a known differently abled over an unknown differently abled candidates

He/she can use his afternoon by doing something else but chooses to help a blind candidate not bad for an IAS aspirant or good human being
    I'm stunned to say the least.

@ForumIAS @root @Neyawn @Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh @DrKingSchultz Kindly, Ban me! Thanks in advance!
  • TheWolf said:

Golem said:

@ForumIAS @root @Neyawn @Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh @DrKingSchultz Kindly, Ban me! Thanks in advance!
    Lost case. Yahan login karega fir royega ban ban. Kya mazaak bana rakha hai.
  • TheWolf said:

Golem said:

Lost case. Yahan login karega fir royega ban ban. Kya mazaak bana rakha hai.
    Let the mazaak be over once and for both the IDs.

@ForumIAS @root @Neyawyn @DrKingSchuItz @Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Kindly Ban me! TIA!

Thankyou forum!

All the best!
  • Sir, RRB ALP and Group Exam is not announced yet. You can check out RRB Group D Syllabus 2018.
  • satyaki said:

I need 3 scribes/writers for 3 blind students for upcoming Railway one-day non-interview based group D examination, which is objective based.
    Suitable monetary compensation plus travel allowance will be paid to deserving candidates.
    contact 8287523368.

Why should the poor disabled suffer.Only the suitable and serious candidate should be selected.Gov has already increased reservation to 4%.And Forum is not a suitable market for such illegal things.
  • ias007 said:

satyaki said:

contact 8287523368.

Why should the poor disabled suffer.Only the suitable and serious candidate should be selected.Gov has already increased reservation to 4%.And Forum is not a suitable market for such illegal things.
    <3
    ecosia.org
  • RRB Group D Syllabus and exam pattern 2018 will help aspirants know about what topics to prepare. They can prioritize the important topics and strategize a plan accordingly. RRB Group D Syllabus
  • There are a number of people are talking about the exam. But after exam result student needs to facus VBSPU Result 2018
    on them You also need to focus on result section as well.
  • Checkout Latest UPSC Updates on recruitmentupdate.in
  • Thats a really creative list of ideas and thoughts,
    RRB Ajmer ALP Admit Card 2018

RRB Ajmer Admit Card 2018
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog