MITRA'S IAS - PHILOSOPHY   FRESH BATCH BEGINS WITH FREE SEMINAR:5TH JAN'19 @ 11 AM
MITRASIAS: 39 PUSA ROAD SAMAYAK TOWER OPP. METRO PILLAR 120
Further Details Please Call us: 01145505509

Reading room query

So I had this doubt. Some of the aspirants prefer going to library n some prefer studying at home. I've always preferred the comfort of my room as I could make my own tea for a break n not get distracted by others. Also, I tend to read aloud while studying when I'm unable to focus/feel sleepy etc. So, I was wondering are there any reading rooms in orn or around where there isn't pin drop silence or there is a seperate group study room or something, since I have this habit of reading aloud a bit/ murmur , can't study/focus in pin drop silence. Need some sort of sound while studying( not noise).Wanting to join a library now cos I'm going into stagnant way of preparation. Need to speed up a bit. N also four walls of room are taking a toll on me now. If there are some people who study at home as a group ie in different rooms I wouldn't mind that either. Just need some serious padhai ka ambience.
Kindly suggest!
TIA
:)

Comments

Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog