MAINS 2018 QUESTION PAPER Download the Mains 2018 Question Papers by clicking here. Papers Uploaded : Essay 2018 | GS 1 | GS 2 | GS 3 | GS 4
Mains Guidance Program, 2019 | Commences 28th October 2018 | Admissions Open

Admissions for the Mains Guidance Program 2019 are open, commencing from October 28, 2018. Optional of taking up MGP or MGP+ , which includes Essay. Visit http://academy.forumias.com to know more.

Please share M. puri GS-2 notes pdf

will be grateful.... :)

Comments

• Not available with anyone I guess. You can order from shops in ORN.
  • Not available with anyone I guess. You can order from shops in ORN.

thanks @Toota Hua Dil .....

• orn shops mein gandi handwriting wala hai..try flavido try karo..
    waise flavido wale handwriting kaisa hoga idea nhi , but defo image runner wale se acha hee hoga...
  • Flavido wala M Puri incomplete hai. Sirf polity section hai jo laxmikanth me hai.Governance to hai hi nahi. Don't buy from flavido ,always take first hand look in market to check whether it is complete or not. BTW M Puri notes aren't worth time even if purchased from market. My notes bought from flavido are gathering dust.
    Don't take life too seriously , you will never come out of it alive.
  • arjunXT said:

Flavido wala M Puri incomplete hai. Sirf polity section hai jo laxmikanth me hai.Governance to hai hi nahi. Don't buy from flavido ,always take first hand look in market to check whether it is complete or not. BTW M Puri notes aren't worth time even if purchased from market. My notes bought from flavido are gathering dust.

Are his classes good? Why is there so much hype around his classes?
  • kouta said:

will be grateful.... :)

Are his classes good? What structure does he follow while teaching GS 2, I mean does he links current issue nicely, does he deals with governance?What's the catch?
  • arjunXT said:

Flavido wala M Puri incomplete hai. Sirf polity section hai jo laxmikanth me hai.Governance to hai hi nahi. Don't buy from flavido ,always take first hand look in market to check whether it is complete or not. BTW M Puri notes aren't worth time even if purchased from market. My notes bought from flavido are gathering dust.

Are yr he gives a lot of fodder for gs 2. Which toppers are suggesting for last 2 yrs. Like committes name, arc recom, sc judgement , reports etc.
  • dpagarwal said:

arjunXT said:

Are yr he gives a lot of fodder for gs 2. Which toppers are suggesting for last 2 yrs. Like committes name, arc recom, sc judgement , reports etc.
    Kitne din ki class hoti uski? N fee?
  • 2017 ka notes available hai Flavido par... Should I buy? Will it be useful for 2018 mains? And if I don't clear prelims (borderline marks) 2019 ke liye usrful hoga kya?
  • Nirwana said:

dpagarwal said:

arjunXT said:

I think, the new online batches/offline batches are for 3 months. Fee is very high 32,000/-
  • i have attended M Puri classes in 2016-2017. It is very helpful for overall understanding of polity as well as indian constitution. Without his class , his class notes may not be as much usefull. It is good to attend GS 2 module.
  • Nirwana said:

dpagarwal said:

arjunXT said:

I think, the new online batches/offline batches are for 3 months. Fee is very high 32,000/-
    Lo agai details 27k fee 6 month access
  • Bhai puri Sir ki online classes share kar sakte ha kya?? It is too expensive...
  • Nirwana said:

dpagarwal said:

arjunXT said:

Lo agai details 27k fee 6 month access
    Bahi, 10% discount ke saath warna 30,000 h;but, you are right, 6 months access with 3 watch h.
  • tss said:

Bhai puri Sir ki online classes share kar sakte ha kya?? It is too expensive...

I am considering the option. But, I will join in August or may be later.
  • can someone who is doing mpuri classes share his/her notes ?
    i will pay accordingly .

urgently needed
  • can anyone please share m puri notes pdf
    Desire is the cause of UPSC
  • IceKing said:

can anyone please share m puri notes pdf

As far as I know they are not available in PDF format. But you can order them from photostat shops or flavido or notesduniya.com
  • Please share M Puri notes for the governance part at least.
  • edited August 29
    Dead Man said:

IceKing said:

As far as I know they are not available in PDF format. But you can order them from photostat shops or flavido or notesduniya.com
    Thanks sir. also I will give my attempt next year so is it advisable to read them because 2017 notes are only available
  • edited August 29

Please share M Puri notes for the governance part at least.

https://studymaterial.oureducation.in/product/m-puri-handwritten-class-notes-of-paper-2-part-1-2-and-governance-issues-for-ias-examination/

may be this is governance part but 2015-16
  • edited August 29
    IceKing said:

Dead Man said:

IceKing said:

Thanks sir. also I will give my attempt next year so is it advisable to read them because 2017 notes are only available
    People still read arc reports for governance - and they were written in 2007-8. My advice is use the notes to cover theory part. And add current affairs from your own notes.
    You can also read the citizen centric administration report of ARC
  • IceKing said:

Dead Man said:

IceKing said:

People still read arc reports for governance - and they were written in 2007-8. My advice is use the notes to cover theory part. And add current affairs from your own notes.
    You can also read the citizen centric administration report of ARC
    sir is this report alternative to m puri
  • edited August 29
    IceKing said:

Please share M Puri notes for the governance part at least.

https://studymaterial.oureducation.in/product/m-puri-handwritten-class-notes-of-paper-2-part-1-2-and-governance-issues-for-ias-examination/

may be this is governance part but 2015-16
    Saw that, I wanted latest notes.Thanks btw
  • https://www.amazon.in/M-PURI-POLITY-CLASS-NOTES-2018/dp/B07F5W13KX

has anyone purchased these? Are these notes latest
  • Hello,
    If you are a political Science Student and completed the post-graduation. You have a wonderful opportunity to make career in the lectureship and Research Program. Here is the list of Political Science Books to prepare for the NET Exam and various other exams related to teaching and other exams, Check out the ugc net political science books
    from here
    UGC NET Political Science by Ashutosh Roy
    UGC NET Paper2 & paper 3 by Rukmini Bhattacharjee
    UGC NET Preparation by RPH Editorial Board
    Indian Political Thought buy Themes & Thinkers
    Politics in India by Rajani Kothari
  • IceKing said:

https://www.amazon.in/M-PURI-POLITY-CLASS-NOTES-2018/dp/B07F5W13KX

Bro I would advise you to wait for October or November for latest notes. This year sir has shifted to Chandigarh and there the current batch is going on for 2019 which will be over in October and then new one will start.
  • Dead Man said:

IceKing said:

https://www.amazon.in/M-PURI-POLITY-CLASS-NOTES-2018/dp/B07F5W13KX

Bro I would advise you to wait for October or November for latest notes. This year sir has shifted to Chandigarh and there the current batch is going on for 2019 which will be over in October and then new one will start.
    Thanks very much sir
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog