MITRA'S IAS - PHILOSOPHY   FRESH BATCH BEGINS WITH FREE SEMINAR:5TH JAN'19 @ 11 AM
MITRASIAS: 39 PUSA ROAD SAMAYAK TOWER OPP. METRO PILLAR 120
Further Details Please Call us: 01145505509

Mutual Funds investors' corner

For everyone who, apart from investing time,energy and money in preparation, also like to invest a bit in equity and mutual funds for the future...lets share tips,advise and news here

Comments

• Hdfc most safe
    IPS in making
  • Reliance small cap fund annual returns approximately 40%.
  • Diversify, spread your savings across small and mid caps, large caps, multi caps and balanced funds. 4-6 funds ought to be enough. All of these should be in SIP mode, spread them out over the entire month, it'll help you gather funds in case you're short, and save from sudden market crashes. Save a little for occasional small lump sum investments into close ended funds in times of dips.

For specific recommendation of funds, i usually go by CRISIL star ratings, usually those funds will be relatively safe in times of market crises..
  • mitraark said:

Diversify, spread your savings across small and mid caps, large caps, multi caps and balanced funds. 4-6 funds ought to be enough. All of these should be in SIP mode, spread them out over the entire month, it'll help you gather funds in case you're short, and save from sudden market crashes. Save a little for occasional small lump sum investments into close ended funds in times of dips.

For specific recommendation of funds, i usually go by CRISIL star ratings, usually those funds will be relatively safe in times of market crises..

So which brokerage platform do use for your SIPs?

• I have been investing in mutual funds for a long time and have been getting great returns from it. I knew nothing about the stock market, but then my friend told me about Reliance Mutual Fund. The risks in investing in mutual funds are less which was the reason why I agreed to invest. An investor manager takes care of investing your money in various stocks, bonds and other assets. They are professional managers, and hence there is no burden of you losing your savings. I paid for my tuitions and my study loan by investing long term which is the most beneficial.

I chose Reliance Mutual Fund (RMF) as it is the topmost ranked mutual funds in India. It has been growing at a steady speed with RMF striving to bring new products in the market for best customer service. They provide us with opportunities to invest in diversified securities which will earn us a profit. They also have 20 years of expertise and hence I can trust them with my money.

RMF allows you to buy and invest online through their mobile app or their official site which has turned out to be hassle-free for me. I have been investing in index funds for a long time, and I can assure you to do the same. There are other types of RMFs as well if index funds do not interest you with numerous schemes available that you could take advantage of. The best tip I can give you is to invest in areas of RMF with tax benefits.

• I have been investing in mutual funds for a long time and have been getting great returns from it. I knew nothing about the stock market, but then my friend told me about Reliance Mutual Fund. The risks in investing in mutual funds are less which was the reason why I agreed to invest. An investor manager takes care of investing your money in various stocks, bonds and other assets. They are professional managers, and hence there is no burden of you losing your savings. I paid for my tuitions and my study loan by investing long term which is the most beneficial.

I chose Reliance Mutual Fund (RMF) as it is the topmost ranked mutual funds in India. It has been growing at a steady speed with RMF striving to bring new products in the market for best customer service. They provide us with opportunities to invest in diversified securities which will earn us a profit. They also have 20 years of expertise and hence I can trust them with my money.

RMF allows you to buy and invest online through their mobile app or their official site which has turned out to be hassle-free for me. I have been investing in index funds for a long time, and I can assure you to do the same. There are other types of RMFs as well if index funds do not interest you with numerous schemes available that you could take advantage of. The best tip I can give you is to invest in areas of RMF with tax benefits.

Kitne paise de raha tjmhe wo?
    In times of universal deceit,telling the truth is a revolutionary act!
  • No one AMC cn be called the best. Everyone has a few good MFs.
    SBI Bluechip
    Axis Long Term Equity
    Reliance Equity Opportunities, Small cap
    Tata BAF, for risk averse
    HDFC Mid-Cap Opportunities
    many more can be added to the list
  • Use groww appfor investing in MF.
  • ELSS me Axis long term equity
  • How much monthly return we can expect ...investing in mutual funds?
  • PayTM Money, any views/reviews?
    Just got it activated.
    Just got it activated.

Using etmoney
    Investment k liye accha app hai
    Very easy to use
    Just got it activated.

Using etmoney
    Very easy to use
    Bhai what is your review about groww. I just staryed two sips with it. Waise farak to padta nahi kisi bhi app se karo invest
  • M thinking 20k/+ 20k month to invest . Where to invest. My savings are quite good.
    HDFC ??
  • dpagarwal said:

PayTM Money, any views/reviews?
    Just got it activated.

Using etmoney
    Very easy to use
    Bhai what is your review about groww. I just staryed two sips with it. Waise farak to padta nahi kisi bhi app se karo invest
    Groww use nahi Kiya.
    Apps se (zyada) fark nahi padta,
    Competition hai , sabhi ka almost same hi hota hai
    Paytm money launch hone ke 1 din pahle hi etmoney direct plan le ke aa Gaya tha.
    Services ki range dekh lo aap, bas yahin thoda bahut difference hota hai.
  • Anyone invest in share market directly??Which broker is best in market??
  • ias007 said:

Anyone invest in share market directly??Which broker is best in market??

Zerodha (less brokerage)
    Lekin branch support nahi milega
  • ias007 said:

Anyone invest in share market directly??Which broker is best in market??

Zerodha
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog