ANNOUNCEMENT : Prelims 2019 Select Focus Group (SFG) Commencement Date, Entrance Test and Other Details
MAINS 2018 QUESTION PAPER Download the Mains 2018 Question Papers by clicking here. Papers Uploaded : Essay 2018 | GS 1 | GS 2 | GS 3 | GS 4
Mains Guidance Program, 2019 | Commences 28th October 2018 | Admissions Open

Admissions for the Mains Guidance Program 2019 are open, commencing from October 28, 2018. Optional of taking up MGP or MGP+ , which includes Essay. Visit http://academy.forumias.com to know more.

Walking partner with PolSci optional at Vivekanand/Sindhi/Big Park

For a deeper,core understanding of Political Science concepts/theories/thinkers,deliberations would most certainly help. Generally jog with music on but feel that any discussion which broadens my horizons(with particular reference to PSIR) would be really great.
Suitable if you generally walk/jog daily in the park,if your optional is PSIR and you're up for deepening your knowledge base.
General idea is complete/revise important and complex parts of Paper 1 Part A in 15-20 days and then integrate Prelims with PolSci (Paper 1 Part B and only Pre relevant IR part).
Half an hour anytime between 1900 hours and 2000 hours.

P.S- First timer with a Non-Pol Sci background.Not a ploy to derail anyone's Pre prep mode.Needed but not necessary (can and will be done alone anyway but surely helps).Yeah,yeah I do realise that Pre is crucial and the cutoffs may rise but this,I'm willing to hedge my bets on.

Cheers !

Comments

Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog