ANNOUNCEMENT : Prelims 2019 Select Focus Group (SFG) Commencement Date, Entrance Test and Other Details
MITRA'S IAS - "ADMISSION OPEN" - NEW BATCH BEGINNING WITH WESTERN PHILOSOPHY STARTING FROM 16th NOVEMBER 11.AM (LIMITED SEATS)
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
Website:- www.mitrasias.com;  Address: MITRAS IAS , 39 PUSA ROAD, SAMAYAK TOWER OPPOSITE METRO PILLAR NO.- 120

Hindu analysis ( prelims focused. )

Hello friends
This is to inform you that I have started an initiative of THE HINDU analysis from prelims perspective.DAILY I will post one video relating to the prelims questions from THE HINDU. I have posted my first video. Kindly take a look.

Comments

• (12th Feb)
  • Friends my attempts have exhausted..just trying to engage myself by making these videos...just take a look.
  • some suggestions...

you dont have to stop for too long on 1 slide..
    ppl can pause it if they want..

plus plz give us the ref to news as wel bfore every fact..
  • Thanks sir..will improve in the next video.
  • 14 th Feb prelims questions from Hindu. ..also include state of forest report.
  • Content is good and comprehensive.
    Voice volume and clarity is good but bit trembling and fast. Be bit calm and composed. Do some mirror practice, here ur own recording
    Overall a good attempt in this second inning. Atb :smile:
  • mamba said:

Hello friends
    This is to inform you that I have started an initiative of THE HINDU analysis from prelims perspective.DAILY I will post one video relating to the prelims questions from THE HINDU. I have posted my first video. Kindly take a look.

good one. thank you.
    IPS in making
  • ( 15th and 16th feb)
  • Unless you pick up speed and be updated, it is useless.
  • ( 17th feb)
  • (tribunal)
  • (23rd feb)
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog