ANNOUNCEMENT : Prelims 2019 Select Focus Group (SFG) Commencement Date, Entrance Test and Other Details
MAINS 2018 QUESTION PAPER Download the Mains 2018 Question Papers by clicking here. Papers Uploaded : Essay 2018 | GS 1 | GS 2 | GS 3 | GS 4
Mains Guidance Program, 2019 | Commences 28th October 2018 | Admissions Open

Admissions for the Mains Guidance Program 2019 are open, commencing from October 28, 2018. Optional of taking up MGP or MGP+ , which includes Essay. Visit http://academy.forumias.com to know more.

Welcome! :)

Hello guys and girls, welcome here. Please spare a moment to be a part of this journey. Share your thoughts here.

Why I'm doing this?

This is part of my College Slam Book Project. :trollface: I'm collecting data to find out the status of our youth population, their dreams and their aspirations. I'd like to know about their likes and dislikes :mrgreen: Bole toh, everything about you people that can be made public :naughty:

Moderators: Do not delete this thread. This thread is purely meant for academic purpose.

Share your data in the format given below, which I have volunteered.

Name: Quora Kagaz.

Sex: Male

Favorite food: Pakoda.

Favorite color: Saffron

Best friend: @Hameeda_Banu_Returns @Dhincak Pooja

Aim in life: To become a good, honest, well mannered, well cultured and clean citizen :trollface:

College/University: Graduate from institute of international importance :mrgreen:

Fav actor: Harendra Odi.

Fav actress: Female Harendra Odi.

Fav song: Chura lo na job mera sanam..(Movie: Kareeb)

Etc. :wink:

Comments

• Speechless
  • .नज़र लागे राजा तोरे बंगले पर
  • Where are the intellectuals? :smirk:
  • छत पे सोया था बहनोई मैं तन्ने समझकर सो गई
    मुझको राणा जी माफ करना गलती मारे से हो गई
  • ye hameeda begum hai lagti hai...phir ek thread :mrgreen: :smiley:
  • And band ka tola......
  • Name: pakodaWala
    Sex: nahi kiya abhi
    Favfood: wahi jo ban h
  • ye hameeda begum hai lagti hai...phir ek thread :mrgreen: :smiley:

Not me dude. A fan perhaps. :mrgreen:
  • Hello guys and girls, welcome here. Please spare a moment to be a part of this journey. Share your thoughts here.

Why I'm doing this?

This is part of my College Slam Book Project. :trollface: I'm collecting data to find out the status of our youth population, their dreams and their aspirations. I'd like to know about their likes and dislikes :mrgreen: Bole toh, everything about you people that can be made public :naughty:

Moderators: Do not delete this thread. This thread is purely meant for academic purpose.

Aim in life: To become a good, honest, well mannered, well cultured and clean citizen :trollface:

College/University: Graduate from institute of international importance :mrgreen:

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa................................ORN Slum
  • Name: pakodaWala
    Sex: nahi kiya abhi
    Favfood: wahi jo ban h

Sex: aage bhi nhi kerna.... :smile:
  • Hello guys and girls, welcome here. Please spare a moment to be a part of this journey. Share your thoughts here.

Why I'm doing this?

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa................................ORN Slum
    Slumdog Bureaucrats
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog