MAINS 2018 QUESTION PAPER Download the Mains 2018 Question Papers by clicking here. Papers Uploaded : Essay 2018 | GS 1 | GS 2 | GS 3 | GS 4
Mains Guidance Program, 2019 | Commences 28th October 2018 | Admissions Open

Admissions for the Mains Guidance Program 2019 are open, commencing from October 28, 2018. Optional of taking up MGP or MGP+ , which includes Essay. Visit http://academy.forumias.com to know more.

Help me choose exam center for Ifos mains between delhi, bhopal, hyderabad and nagpur

Hi, Im perplexed in deciding my ifos mains exam center between above places(provided I clear prelims first). Im from maharashtra and preparing solely for forest exam with botany & forestry optional. Need to know regarding accomodation near exam center and other general stuff which i need to know..regards

Comments

• Nagpur is good centre.also no problem of accomadation.delhi u will be getting upsc as centre .if u want to have feel of upsc put delhi as centre
  • Nagpur is good centre.also no problem of accomadation.delhi u will be getting upsc as centre .if u want to have feel of upsc put delhi as centre

thanks pal...which center do we get in nagpur ? delhi will be very cold in december and although money is not big issue but two week stay in good hotel will cost fortune....few friends are there for coaching but cant be sure of accommodation with them.
  • Jiddu said:

Nagpur is good centre.also no problem of accomadation.delhi u will be getting upsc as centre .if u want to have feel of upsc put delhi as centre

thanks pal...which center do we get in nagpur ? delhi will be very cold in december and although money is not big issue but two week stay in good hotel will cost fortune....few friends are there for coaching but cant be sure of accommodation with them.
    U should look for pg in nagpur...u will get ur first preference exam centre.
  • Jiddu said:

Nagpur is good centre.also no problem of accomadation.delhi u will be getting upsc as centre .if u want to have feel of upsc put delhi as centre

U should look for pg in nagpur...u will get ur first preference exam centre.
    thanks..are you also from nagpur?
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog