ANNOUNCEMENT : Prelims 2019 Select Focus Group (SFG) Commencement Date, Entrance Test and Other Details
MAINS 2018 QUESTION PAPER Download the Mains 2018 Question Papers by clicking here. Papers Uploaded : Essay 2018 | GS 1 | GS 2 | GS 3 | GS 4
Mains Guidance Program, 2019 | Commences 28th October 2018 | Admissions Open

Admissions for the Mains Guidance Program 2019 are open, commencing from October 28, 2018. Optional of taking up MGP or MGP+ , which includes Essay. Visit http://academy.forumias.com to know more.

Review of test series

edited February 10 in Test Series
Need review of various test series for prelims
Both online and offline
Those who have experience or info please share
Especially

Foramias
Vision
Insight
Als Shalimar centre near my home so kept as option

Comments

• They are good i guess, but my friend told me about one new coaching ..chrome ias...i dont have any experience but u can check that too...anyone can help if some has given that test series
  • Als test series is waste of money and time.
    Now or Never
  • They are good i guess, but my friend told me about one new coaching ..chrome ias...i dont have any experience but u can check that too...anyone can help if some has given that test series

+1

Hi Ravinder..
    I have joined chrome test series..Its a good test series..they have 8 full length gs papers in tune with demands of the upsc..You can join if you wish to get real time practice for the big day. :)
  • You can check https://civils365.com/ ... they are doing a free all india rank tests everyday ... its free also :)
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog