ANNOUNCEMENT : Prelims 2019 Select Focus Group (SFG) Commencement Date, Entrance Test and Other Details
MAINS 2018 QUESTION PAPER Download the Mains 2018 Question Papers by clicking here. Papers Uploaded : Essay 2018 | GS 1 | GS 2 | GS 3 | GS 4
Mains Guidance Program, 2019 | Commences 28th October 2018 | Admissions Open

Admissions for the Mains Guidance Program 2019 are open, commencing from October 28, 2018. Optional of taking up MGP or MGP+ , which includes Essay. Visit http://academy.forumias.com to know more.

Buy & Sell Bitcoin | Trade Bitcoin & Ethereum | Best Cryptocurrency Exchange

edited February 10 in Miscellaneous
CoinGeto is India's leading bitcoin exchange with the lowest transaction fee. Easily Buy and Sell Bitcoins in few minutes Trade in Bitcoin, Ethereum, and CoinGeto with our safe cryptocurrency exchange wallet.

CoinGeto is India's leading bitcoin exchange to easily Buy and Sell Bitcoins in few minutes Trade in Bitcoin with our safe cryptocurrency exchange wallet.

CoinGeto is one of India’s most advanced cryptocurrency exchange. It’s the first complete exchange supporting multiple cryptocurrencies/ tokens on a single platform.

Here we listed the possible FAQ's on Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading in India. How can I buy Bitcoins? | Can I have multiple accounts on CoinGeto? | Where can I see my pending orders?....

CoinGeto provide you a platform for Cryptocurrency trading at the lowest transaction or trading fee. You can withdraw or deposit in India (Inr) at the lowest trading fee

CoinGeto is a simple and safest platform for start trading in cryptocurrency. You just have to Signup, verify your KYC details, deposit amount and start trading.

Refer us to your friend and win Bitcoin & Bitcoin Cash on its signup. Share your unique referral link with your friends | Once they sign up, verify & done with the first transaction | Get INR 100 cash reward into your wallet | Friends also get INR 50 cash

CoinGeto has certain rules & limits on cryptocurrency transaction. User have to follow the rules for the smooth trading in Bitcoins, Ethereum or Geto.

Comments

Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog