ANNOUNCEMENT : Prelims 2019 Select Focus Group (SFG) Commencement Date, Entrance Test and Other Details
MAINS 2018 QUESTION PAPER Download the Mains 2018 Question Papers by clicking here. Papers Uploaded : Essay 2018 | GS 1 | GS 2 | GS 3 | GS 4
Mains Guidance Program, 2019 | Commences 28th October 2018 | Admissions Open

Admissions for the Mains Guidance Program 2019 are open, commencing from October 28, 2018. Optional of taking up MGP or MGP+ , which includes Essay. Visit http://academy.forumias.com to know more.

SSC CGL 2017: Need help on work-profile of AAO in CAG

Hi,

I am appearing for CGL 2017 exam as a backup option. I want to know about the work-profile in Assistant Audit Officer and Assistant Audit Officer posts. I had tried to explore a lot before coming on this forum to trouble you guys, but I couldn't find any credible information.

1. Do these jobs require frequent traveling to out of the city where you are posted ( if yes, how frequently)?
2. What are the promotion aspects of this job?
3. Is it conducive, if one wants to continue civil service preparation?

Your help will be really appreciative.

Comments

• +1

Paisa kitna milega in hand 7th pc ke baad wo bhi bata dena please. ( travelling allowances kitne banenge average monthly)
    Revolution 2020
  • @claire-louise Thanks a lot for your generous help. The answer clears the questions I had in my mind.
  • Read that answer on quora....First promotion after 20 years....Hadd hai ye to.... Someone will join as a group b officer and will most probably retire as group b officer only.....isse to kai guna acha koi bhi 4600 GP wali jobs hain long run mein...mostly people retire there at director level aur 20 saal mein group A mil jata hai
  • mimansa said:

Read that answer on quora....First promotion after 20 years....Hadd hai ye to.... Someone will join as a group b officer and will most probably retire as group b officer only.....isse to kai guna acha koi bhi 4600 GP wali jobs hain long run mein...mostly people retire there at director level aur 20 saal mein group A mil jata hai

best promotions are in css, joint secy ban jaoge retirement tk..promotee ias tag as well..
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog