ANNOUNCEMENT : Prelims 2019 Select Focus Group (SFG) Commencement Date, Entrance Test and Other Details
MITRA'S IAS - "ADMISSION OPEN" - NEW BATCH BEGINNING WITH WESTERN PHILOSOPHY STARTING FROM 16th NOVEMBER 11.AM (LIMITED SEATS)
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
Website:- www.mitrasias.com;  Address: MITRAS IAS , 39 PUSA ROAD, SAMAYAK TOWER OPPOSITE METRO PILLAR NO.- 120

UPSC civil services 2018 notification out

Comments

• jal said:

Can anyone teach me how to make pakodas.? :smile:

I am a "senior" IRS officer of 2013 batch. I want to teach you how to make pakodas at a "nominal" fees because I "care" for your career.
    Hahahaha Matlab kisiko nahi bakshna :joy:
    Saw the passion in my vulnerabilities? Now see the strength in my resolution.
  • "Today’s middle class youth are not begging for jobs. They have self-respect. I keep meeting IAS people. They say their children do not want to become bureaucrats. They have studied abroad. They want to launch start-ups in India" - Pradhan Sevak in LS, 6Feb2018.

"Middle class youth not begging for jobs."
    because "they have self respect".
    ".. studied abroad... want to launch start-ups"

It's true that the alternative PM candidate at present is a low IQ, born with silver spoon, laid back, dynastic undeserving dumbass.

But, look at the present one we have.

He lies straight through mouth. Has no respect for credibility of data/numbers/etc. Has hardly any intellect or shows any rationality.
    He first creates a false narrative, then spreads it by repeating it so much (backed by bhakt buffoon army and paid stooges in media) that it becomes the 'truth'- an irrefutable and pious one: going against which makes you anti-national and lesser human.

Uses all sorts of communal and extra constitutional methodologies to keep national focus away from REAL issues. Hardly cares consulting relevant subject experts and stakeholders before arriving at decisions (Rem Demonetisation?)

And biggest danger is actually this: He thinks he's smart and visionary! (Need not reiterate his degree credibility, the issue which arose 2 years ago but was hush hushed under the carpet somehow)

Demonetisation (against Rajan Bhai's advice, and he stood vindicted later when 99% money came back to RBI), multiplicity of schemes (by altering names), reduction of jobs and pushing youth towards start-ups black hole (~Mao's long march movement? Remember anyone?)

Atleast, that duffer Gandhi doesn't have that false notion of smartness about self.

2019(or perhaps late 2018) will really be a time of tough call: It's a choice between a kuan (well) and khai (abyss)...

Between a worthless crigeworthy dumb loser and an equally dumb tear jerking dangerous maniac.

Do we, Indians, deserve such buffoons only?.

PS: God save my country (and democracy)

+100000
  • edited February 8

just been to twitter, all anti government posts were from muslim names. Here is the problem. And opposition must work on it.
    Tell me why there cant be a party who is anti appeasement of minorities plus pro government jobs?
    why do they consider muslim votebank so sacred?

yeh religion ki wajah se bjp to hatana tough hai.

Birather wo modi ki chaal hai jo hindu msulim ban kar anti govt post daal rahe hai , yeh sab BJP hi kar wa raha
    OMG!! but even then congress has not shown itself as pro hindus or "not anti hindus". And most of these profiles are congress supporters. How will any party in India compete bjp then? I am afraid, in such scenario they will rule for infinite years.

Why cant congress hire some sensible people who are good speakers, technocrats, do some talk on the ground rather than from parliament only.

Plus AAP - seems to be a gone case. Kumar vishwaas episode has not been taken in good light by public.
    IPS in making
  • "Today’s middle class youth are not begging for jobs. They have self-respect. I keep meeting IAS people. They say their children do not want to become bureaucrats. They have studied abroad. They want to launch start-ups in India" - Pradhan Sevak in LS, 6Feb2018.

"Middle class youth not begging for jobs."
    because "they have self respect".
    ".. studied abroad... want to launch start-ups"

It's true that the alternative PM candidate at present is a low IQ, born with silver spoon, laid back, dynastic undeserving dumbass.

But, look at the present one we have.

He lies straight through mouth. Has no respect for credibility of data/numbers/etc. Has hardly any intellect or shows any rationality.
    He first creates a false narrative, then spreads it by repeating it so much (backed by bhakt buffoon army and paid stooges in media) that it becomes the 'truth'- an irrefutable and pious one: going against which makes you anti-national and lesser human.

Uses all sorts of communal and extra constitutional methodologies to keep national focus away from REAL issues. Hardly cares consulting relevant subject experts and stakeholders before arriving at decisions (Rem Demonetisation?)

And biggest danger is actually this: He thinks he's smart and visionary! (Need not reiterate his degree credibility, the issue which arose 2 years ago but was hush hushed under the carpet somehow)

Demonetisation (against Rajan Bhai's advice, and he stood vindicted later when 99% money came back to RBI), multiplicity of schemes (by altering names), reduction of jobs and pushing youth towards start-ups black hole (~Mao's long march movement? Remember anyone?)

Atleast, that duffer Gandhi doesn't have that false notion of smartness about self.

2019(or perhaps late 2018) will really be a time of tough call: It's a choice between a kuan (well) and khai (abyss)...

Between a worthless crigeworthy dumb loser and an equally dumb tear jerking dangerous maniac.

Do we, Indians, deserve such buffoons only?.

PS: God save my country (and democracy)

Trump se toh accha hi lgta Pappu mujhe , jb wo chla skta desh toh pappu bhi chla lega...
    signature
  • jal said:

I am a "senior" IRS officer of 2013 batch. I want to teach you how to make pakodas at a "nominal" fees because I "care" for your career.
    Employed officers bhi pakoda hi banate hai kya?
  • jal said:

jal said:

Skype sessions.

Course duration: 28 hrs
    No of days: 14

Rs 5000/ session.

:mrgreen:
    5000 ..Hi Ram...chalo diye..Rs 200/day ki employment pane ke liye 1 lakh rupyaa kharch karna padega. :lol:
    Ab isko employment kahenge toh iska training bhi degree jitna hi costly hoga :mrgreen:

Kasam se kaise gawar hame rule Kar rahe hai :neutral:
    :disappointed:
  • ek saal aur lag jao bhaiyo... is saal 980 thi fir bhi kya kr liya humne.. yhi baith kr bakaiti kr rhe h..
    ek saal aur mehnat kr lo warna fir bahar nikal lena khi...
    i am a graduate of 2016 with no job experience and i know it is going to be difficult for me to get a decent job but request all to have a backup plan and EXIT this exam at the right moment.
  • Hindi medium ke liye good news...unka prelim 6 june ko hoga..3 din extra...hahaha...upsc bhi modi ho gayi hai...mkuch bhi bol do koi puchne wala nahi..
    Screenshot_20180208-123808.png
    720 x 1280 - 258K
  • akhil91 said:

vikas333 said:

i have done BA with three subjects including economics , so can i choose option of graduate in economics in pre form ??

No...it is for honors with economics....chose OTHERS
    thanks
  • how gujratis tolerated this mother fucker for so many years, its beyond comprehension. one thing is sure even if his party forms the next govt he won't be the pm
  • fcckfk said:

how gujratis tolerated this mother fucker for so many years, its beyond comprehension. one thing is sure even if his party forms the next govt he won't be the pm

He's the best brand manager in the country. B Schools around the nation should take lessons from him. - Mallika Sarabhai
  • fcckfk said:

how gujratis tolerated this mother fucker for so many years, its beyond comprehension. one thing is sure even if his party forms the next govt he won't be the pm

Who then? Best minds in BJP largely constitute of ppl like Vinay Katiyar,Sangeet Som,Sakshi Maharaj..etc..
  • edited February 8
    fcckfk said:

dude good morning. I think you are sleeping. Modi jii hii hamare pradhaan sewak honge. Acche dinn aayenge.

But yar I think yogi adityanath being from Gorakhpur- i.e core belt of likers of government jobs must understand and can be approached.
    But this hindu muslim thing is difficult to beat.

And you see BJP's lovers on quora, esp balaji - I do have tremendous respect of such entrepeneurs, his journey is worth respect - but these honchos must understand that not everybody is so smart - not everybody can take huge risks..
    IPS in making
  • fcckfk said:

its highly improbable that bjp will form next govt on its own, if it at all forms it. in case of coalition, modi will not be accepted by allies. he himself may opt out. rajnath, sushma koi bhi ban jayega
  • fcckfk said:

fcckfk said:

its highly improbable that bjp will form next govt on its own, if it at all forms it. in case of coalition, modi will not be accepted by allies. he himself may opt out. rajnath, sushma koi bhi ban jayega
    tumhare muh mei ghee shakkar.
    IPS in making
  • fcckfk said:

fcckfk said:

Nahi NindaNath Rajnath nahi ...

Woh nahi ban na chaiye PM ,nahi toh woh कड़ी निंदा ही करता रहेगा

Optional Paper tough aye Rajnath ji ap kya kahenge " hum इसकी कड़ी निंदा करते है "

• I am an OBC candidate, i don't have Obc certificate. Should i mention my category as General.
    What happens if put General category instead of OBC .
  • akhil91 said:

Hindi medium ke liye good news...unka prelim 6 june ko hoga..3 din extra...hahaha...upsc bhi modi ho gayi hai...mkuch bhi bol do koi puchne wala nahi..

Bhai iske upar to case hona cahiye... Do din ek hi exam ka kya matlab hai...
    "Rise and rise again and again, Like the Phoenix from the ashes Until the lambs have become lions and the rule of Darkness is no more”
  • jelebi said:

akhil91 said:

Hindi medium ke liye good news...unka prelim 6 june ko hoga..3 din extra...hahaha...upsc bhi modi ho gayi hai...mkuch bhi bol do koi puchne wala nahi..

Bhai iske upar to case hona cahiye... Do din ek hi exam ka kya matlab hai...
    Are printing ki bakchodi hogi... Just like new 2000 rupees note. :wink:
    Prelim-2, Mains-1, Interview- 0.
    Prelim cutoff prediction-
    92-96general
    89-92 obc.
  • edited February 8
    inflation is increasing. US market is strengthening. Exports declining. Fiscal deficit widening. Fuel prices rising. Chinese manufacturing sector regaining growth. FDI will decrease and Hot money is already going out. US aur China ka jab jab bhala hota hai India "fragile five" ban jata hai. So, we have huge upcoming demand for UPSC but then you have...... 780 seats. Buy ya there will be labour jobs in sagarmala, baharatmala and bullet train. Also, MUDRA wali companies might be hiring some pakode wala.
  • paper-1 to 5 GS hindi medium
    optonal english medium

is it possible???????????????????//
    "जब आप किसी काम की शुरुआत करें, तो असफलता से मत डरें और उस काम को ना छोड़ें. "
    -- आचार्य चाणक्य
  • edited February 8
    Never thought I will quote PC but he has raised our issue

'Where have all the jobs gone?,' P Chidambaram answers

Mocking the government's economic policies, Chidambaram said that we are the only country that claims that the jobs have gone down but the GDP has gone up.

"Where have all the jobs gone? what is this mystery? I will tell you," Chidambaram said as he read out a data about a slew of vacancies across government departments
  • edited February 8
    fcckfk said:

fcckfk said:

last time apne aapko chaiwala bolne wale ke liye campaign kiya tha on social media woh toh Corporate ka aadmi nikala sirf Corporate Tax kam kiya but middle class wale ghissye aur income tax de aur kisan marate rahein

Aagli baar aise bando se dur hi rahunga

#ex_bhakt
    #Pakoda_Rox
  • Never thought I will quote PC but he has raised our issue

Mocking the government's economic policies, Chidambaram said that we are the only country that claims that the jobs have gone down but the GDP has gone up.

"Where have all the jobs gone? what is this mystery? I will tell you," Chidambaram said as he read out a data about a slew of vacancies across government departments

And what did he reply with?
  • edited February 8
    1ManArmy said:

Bro I quoted from a news report
    I just highlighted he raised our issue
    just wondering if we can rope some folks like him who can use UPSC, SSC stats and data and tear down the mask on the face of this arrogant Govt and Party that can be useful for us
  • I am an OBC candidate, i don't have Obc certificate. Should i mention my category as General.
    What happens if put General category instead of OBC .

If you can get OBC certificate later, Put OBC :)
    Jay vijay paraajay kshan bhar hain Sangharsh paraakram anavarat___
    Lade chalo.
  • 1ManArmy said:

Bro I quoted from a news report
    I just highlighted he raised our issue
    just wondering if we can rope some folks like him who can use UPSC, SSC stats and data and tear down the mask on the face of this arrogant Govt and Party that can be useful for us
    Finance Minister is expected to reply at 6.00 PM today.
    But chances are very less that he will address the real question really!
    Jay vijay paraajay kshan bhar hain Sangharsh paraakram anavarat___
    Lade chalo.
  • ^ the usual tone of the reply would be,
    "You see, the inflation is at an all time high, the value of money has reduced as a result of which there's no money to spend and therefore the employment has become stagnant, with the skill development schemes in place, we expect the situation to improve by next quarter if not by next fiscal year. Employment is something very difficult to predict but the govt is trying it's best to combat the issue with full force."

PS: I know it makes no sense, but read it in his voice :joy:

Pps: just for fun.
    Saw the passion in my vulnerabilities? Now see the strength in my resolution.
  • Jis Jis ko pakode nahi bechne wo padho ab, Yaad rakho Vacancy 782 hi hai. Tumhare bolne se change nahi hogi.
  • paper-1 to 5 GS hindi medium
    optonal english medium

is it possible???????????????????//

Yes...this year they have given this option
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog