ANNOUNCEMENT : Prelims 2019 Select Focus Group (SFG) Commencement Date, Entrance Test and Other Details
MITRA'S IAS - "ADMISSION OPEN" - NEW BATCH BEGINNING WITH WESTERN PHILOSOPHY STARTING FROM 16th NOVEMBER 11.AM (LIMITED SEATS)
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
Website:- www.mitrasias.com;  Address: MITRAS IAS , 39 PUSA ROAD, SAMAYAK TOWER OPPOSITE METRO PILLAR NO.- 120

UPSC civil services 2018 notification out

Comments

• An organised movement is need of the hour.But there is a problem with liberal urban english educated people(us) they don't want to come on the streets which is also reflected in opposition...congress is facing the problem of over elitism,over intellectualism ....their whole crticism is in media and parliament....nothing on streets and mass moblization....I personally never liked BJP or any right wing politics due their illpgical,irrational ideology..though Vajpeyi was far better than this stupid Modi....he wants to change everything in one day.......BJP want to bring India under 50 in ease of doing business so they will reduce the role of bureaucracy.....we have to see our future being spoilt before our eyes...
  • Nirwana said:

An organised movement is need of the hour.But there is a problem with liberal urban english educated people(us) they don't want to come on the streets which is also reflected in opposition...congress is facing the problem of over elitism,over intellectualism ....their whole crticism is in media and parliament....nothing on streets and mass moblization....I personally never liked BJP or any right wing politics due their illpgical,irrational ideology..though Vajpeyi was far better than this stupid Modi....he wants to change everything in one day.......BJP want to bring India under 50 in ease of doing business so they will reduce the role of bureaucracy.....we have to see our future being spoilt before our eyes...

Need of the hour is JOB. Not Hindu Musalman
    -(Ex-Bhakt)
    Prelims=1 ,Mains= 1, Interview=0
    Essay-141 , GS-396 , PSIR Optional.
    Ex-Geography.
  • Beuce said:

Nirwana said:

An organised movement is need of the hour.But there is a problem with liberal urban english educated people(us) they don't want to come on the streets which is also reflected in opposition...congress is facing the problem of over elitism,over intellectualism ....their whole crticism is in media and parliament....nothing on streets and mass moblization....I personally never liked BJP or any right wing politics due their illpgical,irrational ideology..though Vajpeyi was far better than this stupid Modi....he wants to change everything in one day.......BJP want to bring India under 50 in ease of doing business so they will reduce the role of bureaucracy.....we have to see our future being spoilt before our eyes...

-(Ex-Bhakt)
    I didn't talk about hindu muslman....i just wanted to say the moblization of youths for job....
  • edited February 7
    the rate at which upsc (or govt) is reducing seats, it seems they have given the franchise of development to a limited people (read one person) in the country.

• Nirwana said:

Beuce said:

Nirwana said:

-(Ex-Bhakt)
    I didn't talk about hindu muslman....i just wanted to say the moblization of youths for job....
    I meant the same bro. I second you.
    Prelims=1 ,Mains= 1, Interview=0
    Essay-141 , GS-396 , PSIR Optional.
    Ex-Geography.
  • edited February 7
    By 2022 UPSC would vanished and NewIndia have come with centralization of power.One man country,party,patriot,development etc.Enjoy,soon we get pakoda on every street.
  • edited February 7
    Youth are lured by (coaching industries with) rosy-rosy picture of civil service exam. They end-up resigning their well paid job or rejecting placement offers. With the present condition I suggest no one, especially newbies, to leave their present job in the name of preparing for civil services exam. Those who are senior players, who are not in a position to get back to private sector, I suggest at least to get some state govt pcs posts, even clerical. We can think of pakoda services later to augment our incomes.
  • 2014 me hum bhi bahut bhakt bane firte the, kya pata tha jis saap ko dudh pila rahe hai wo ek din hume hi dus legi... Bhakti ka saara nasha utar gaya hai...
    "Rise and rise again and again, Like the Phoenix from the ashes Until the lambs have become lions and the rule of Darkness is no more”
  • jelebi said:

2014 me hum bhi bahut bhakt bane firte the, kya pata tha jis saap ko dudh pila rahe hai wo ek din hume hi dus legi... Bhakti ka saara nasha utar gaya hai...

+1
  • i have done BA with three subjects including economics , so can i choose option of graduate in economics in pre form ??
  • Nirwana said:

Exactly Twitter par dharna dete rahenge eventually the vacancies will reduce to 300
    Then will crib no one came forward
    Hindi medium students are much better than the people cribbing here
    They occasionally take on streets to keep dictatorship of commissions in check

I won't be surprised if the cut offs rises to 125-127
    Mains cut off to 840
  • Nirwana said:

Exactly Twitter par dharna dete rahenge eventually the vacancies will reduce to 300
    Then will crib no one came forward
    Hindi medium students are much better than the people cribbing here
    They occasionally take on streets to keep dictatorship of commissions in check

I won't be surprised if the cut offs rises to 125-127
    Mains cut off to 840
    2019 will se hopefully 300-400 vacancies
  • Soon we will begin to see government publishing the tenders for running the administration and TCS/reliance/Infosys/ Adani employees will be running the administration of the country.
  • I am thinking of ending this journey now.
    This is my last attempt. Same cycle of preparation brings chill.same 2-3 am utho padho and test series karo, programmes and policies ratto.
    then u don't know if u r writing mains. Agar likh bhi loon then am sure age nahi hoga.
    It feels like giving up the weapons before reaching the battle field,but am no more courageous or audacious to face it.
    BT the only thing that is troubling me,is nahi padhoon to kya Karun? Have become asocial,kisi se na baat karne ka man hai na kanhi Jane ka. Am into my state administrative service,still had not given up and am still studying for 8-10 hrs apart from my training.
    but today I feel I can't take it more.
    am feeling sore,lame and bruised.
  • edited February 8
    In the form, there is an option to choose language for answer writing of optional paper.
    Does that mean we can opt for different languages for writing answers of essay and GS papers and for optional papers?
  • jaljal
    edited February 8
    Can anyone teach me how to make pakodas.? :smile:
  • In the form, there is an option to choose language for answer writing of optional paper.
    Does that mean we can opt for different languages for writing answers of essay and GS papers and for optional papers?

No.....u can select only one language..
  • jal said:

Skype sessions.

Course duration: 28 hrs
    No of days: 14

Rs 5000/ session.

:mrgreen:
    Saw the passion in my vulnerabilities? Now see the strength in my resolution.
  • vikas333 said:

i have done BA with three subjects including economics , so can i choose option of graduate in economics in pre form ??

No...it is for honors with economics....chose OTHERS
  • Vakkoda said:

Youth are lured by (coaching industries with) rosy-rosy picture of civil service exam. They end-up resigning their well paid job or rejecting placement offers. With the present condition I suggest no one, especially newbies, to leave their present job in the name of preparing for civil services exam. Those who are senior players, who are not in a position to get back to private sector, I suggest at least to get some state govt pcs posts, even clerical. We can think of pakoda services later to augment our incomes.

+1008
  • jal said:

Skype sessions.

Rs 5000/ session.

5000 ..Hi Ram...chalo diye..Rs 200/day ki employment pane ke liye 1 lakh rupyaa kharch karna padega. :lol:
  • "Union Minister of State for Civil Aviation Jayant Sinha said in the Rajya Sabha on Wednesday that the government, under the Start-Up India programme, encouraged people who sell golgappas, vada pav and pakoda (street foods) to open desi (indigenous) McDonald’s."

and the rally of pakoda stocks continues for yet another day
    signature
  • jal said:

jal said:

Skype sessions.

Rs 5000/ session.

5000 ..Hi Ram...chalo diye..Rs 200/day ki employment pane ke liye 1 lakh rupyaa kharch karna padega. :lol:
    Ab isko employment kahenge toh iska training bhi degree jitna hi costly hoga :mrgreen:

Kasam se kaise gawar hame rule Kar rahe hai :neutral:
    Saw the passion in my vulnerabilities? Now see the strength in my resolution.
  • Mere applying for CSE -18 can be counted as attempt? Or
    Appearance in prelims examination hall is counted as attempt?
    Please clarify.
    Please clarify.

Appearance is counted..
    Prelim-2, Mains-1, Interview- 0.
    Prelim cutoff prediction-
    92-96general
    89-92 obc.
    Please clarify.

appearance in even 1 test among gs 1 or gs 2 will be counted as an attempt. Mere applying will not. ATB
    IPS in making
  • just been to twitter, all anti government posts were from muslim names. Here is the problem. And opposition must work on it.
    Tell me why there cant be a party who is anti appeasement of minorities plus pro government jobs?
    why do they consider muslim votebank so sacred?

yeh religion ki wajah se bjp to hatana tough hai.
    IPS in making
  • just been to twitter, all anti government posts were from muslim names. Here is the problem. And opposition must work on it.
    Tell me why there cant be a party who is anti appeasement of minorities plus pro government jobs?
    why do they consider muslim votebank so sacred?

yeh religion ki wajah se bjp to hatana tough hai.

Birather wo modi ki chaal hai jo hindu msulim ban kar anti govt post daal rahe hai , yeh sab BJP hi kar wa raha
  • jal said:

I am a "senior" IRS officer of 2013 batch. I want to teach you how to make pakodas at a "nominal" fees because I "care" for your career.
  • edited February 8
    "Today’s middle class youth are not begging for jobs. They have self-respect. I keep meeting IAS people. They say their children do not want to become bureaucrats. They have studied abroad. They want to launch start-ups in India" - Pradhan Sevak in LS, 6Feb2018.

"Middle class youth not begging for jobs."
    because "they have self respect"!!!!
    ".. studied abroad... want to launch start-ups"!!!!!!

It's true that the alternative PM candidate at present is a low IQ, laid back, dynastic undeserving and born with silver spoon dumbass.

But, look at the present one we have at the helm.

He lies straight through his mouth. Has no respect for credibility of data/numbers/etc. Has hardly displayed any intellect or any hint of rationality.

He first creates a false narrative, then spreads it by repeating it so much (backed by the buffoon bhakt army and paid stooges in media) that it becomes the 'truth'- an irrefutable and pious one: going against which makes you anti-national, sickular and lesser human.

Uses all sorts of communal and extra constitutional methodologies to keep national focus away from REAL issues. Hardly cares consulting relevant subject experts and stakeholders before arriving at decisions (Rem Demonetisation?)

Is an epitome of hypocrisy: talks of decentralisation, co-operative federalism, education (lol!), emergency and now has nowngone back decades (accusing others for partition)- to defend all deeds and misdeeds of last 4 years!

But... The biggest danger is actually this: He thinks he's smart and visionary! (Need not reiterate the credibility of his educational degrees , the issue which arose 2 years ago but was hush hushed under the carpet somehow)

Demonetisation (against Rajan Bhai's advice- he actually stood vindicated later when 99% money came back to RBI, with hardly any of stated goals fulfilled), multiplicity of schemes (by altering names), reduction of jobs and pushing youth towards start-ups black hole (~Mao's long march movement? Remember anyone?)... I just shudder to imagine..what will come between 2019-2024.

Atleast, that duffer RaGa doesn't have that false notion of smartness about self.

2019(or perhaps late 2018) will really be a time of tough call: It's a choice between a kuan (well) and khai (abyss)...

Between a worthless crigeworthy dumb loser and an equally dumb tear jerking dangerous maniac.

Do we, Indians, deserve such buffoons only?.

PS: God save my country (and democracy)
    P-3, M-3*, I-0
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog