ANNOUNCEMENT : Prelims 2019 Select Focus Group (SFG) Commencement Date, Entrance Test and Other Details
MITRA'S IAS - "ADMISSION OPEN" - NEW BATCH BEGINNING WITH WESTERN PHILOSOPHY STARTING FROM 16th NOVEMBER 11.AM (LIMITED SEATS)
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
Website:- www.mitrasias.com;  Address: MITRAS IAS , 39 PUSA ROAD, SAMAYAK TOWER OPPOSITE METRO PILLAR NO.- 120

Law as optional

I have taken law as my optional subject. Can we discuss the best books and strategy for the same.

Comments

• I am in. We can form a telegram group.
  • @abhi44 Why not. Leave me a message.
  • edited April 20
    @Deepanjal As far as books are concerned Constitutional Law - Dukkis
    Administrative law - Internet or any short notes
    International Law - Shaw
    IPC - Bare Act and dukkis
    Tort - Bangia
    Contract - Bangia
    Mercantile - Bangia
    CLD - Legalservicesindia.com articles

No need to read books cover to cover. Focus should be on preparing a 250 word answer on every topic and nothing else. Barring international law (some portions that too can be eliminated in option) and CLD in paper 2 questions are repetitive. Focus on revision and answer writing.
  • Answer writing is important because at every point, you are judged according to the questions you attempt , how you attempt because you don't come in direct contact to impress with your personality. Your words speak louder in this scenario. So read, write and improve your answer writing skills with law optional on https://neostencil.com/upsc-answer-writing-practice-law
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog