CSE 2019   Attend 3 sessions on preparing for CSE 2019 , right from the right preparation strategy, reading the newspaper, making notes to how to write good answers. Orientation session is open to all and mandatory for all CGP Students. Click here for details.
MITRA'S IAS - PHILOSOPHY: Seminar on - 27th Sep. - 5pm & 9th Oct. – 11 am
Foundation Classes: 28th Sep. and 29th Sep.
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
,Website:- www.mitrasias.com

please help, plzz, any suggestions for physical

About to finish ncert 11 but still I feel like topics such as cyclone, temperature etc(whole climatology, I think). are out of my reach. I haven't read anything except ncert. And this part is crucial (had a glance at puraane papers.
P.s.- hindi medium student

Comments

• Try watching some videos (animated ones as well) on youtube to understand concepts better. Google whatever you dont understand. There is a lot of info on internet.
    "It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you"
    - Rachel (Batman Begins)
  • edited January 15
    rajtanil madam on mrunal youtube channel teaches in hindi. they will help
  • About to finish ncert 11 but still I feel like topics such as cyclone, temperature etc(whole climatology, I think). are out of my reach. I haven't read anything except ncert. And this part is crucial (had a glance at puraane papers.
    P.s.- hindi medium student

Watch climatology videos of pmfias on YouTube.
  • Queen said:

Try watching some videos (animated ones as well) on youtube to understand concepts better. Google whatever you dont understand. There is a lot of info on internet.

+1, google is your friend but dont do research.
    P - 3 | M - 3* | I -0
  • this channel is started by my friend who cleared civil services... i hope this will help...
  • That's the toughest part of Geo. Read and Re-Read NCERT followed by Youtube. It takes time.
    If you have any specific doubt, may ask here.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog