This was my second attempt and I couldn't clear with Mathematics optional. Can you please share your views on following questions
1. Could you clear this time with maths optional?
2. What is the score you expected after analyzing your maths paper?
3. How long have you been preparing with Maths optional?
4. Are you planning to change your optional?
5. What are your 2 rationales if you have(or you are planning) changed your optional or if you are not planning to change your optional?
IMS4maths 31 student cleared. Assume 52 students cleared in total. 2% Student Selected have Maths Optional. Is this a good number? I guess it's not.
I'm from an engineering background. Please suggest me what should I do so that I'm at least on the rank list.