MAINS 2018 QUESTION PAPER Download the Mains 2018 Question Papers by clicking here. Papers Uploaded : Essay 2018 | GS 1 | GS 2 | GS 3 | GS 4
Mains Guidance Program, 2019 | Commences 28th October 2018 | Admissions Open

Admissions for the Mains Guidance Program 2019 are open, commencing from October 28, 2018. Optional of taking up MGP or MGP+ , which includes Essay. Visit http://academy.forumias.com to know more.

Anyone interested in discussing about future plans after no success in 5 or above attempts?

There must be folks like me who have been through this journey and want to move on. I feel in such times, a group consisting of like minded people can help each other or meet up and chalk out plan for the future.
Anyone here interested in meeting up in Delhi and exploring possibilities, kindly PM me. I certainly feel something good will come out of this.

Comments

• NayaBanda said:

There must be folks like me who have been through this journey and want to move on. I feel in such times, a group consisting of like minded people can help each other or meet up and chalk out plan for the future.
    Anyone here interested in meeting up in Delhi and exploring possibilities, kindly PM me. I certainly feel something good will come out of this.

I'm in
  • NayaBanda said:

Same story here..
    When you delve really deep, you come out on top..!!
  • Similar kind of story.
    Though attempts left but no more energy left.
    Want some change or some job or anythig startup typ asap .
  • Sabko salute. Exam na nikal raha ye alag baat hai but itne time tak lage rahana koi war ladne se kam bhi nahi.

#Respect.
    रहो धर्म में धीर, रहो कर्म में वीर
    रखो उन्नत शिर , डरो ना |
  • Any news about extra attempt in 2018
  • C'mon, guys!

Let's meet!
  • Was sure of rank, but sala obc cut off bhi clear nai hua.... age is 31+... kya karoon...
    Here we go...
  • This exam is very cruel at times. But many aspirants clear in their 1st attempt and many have to go through the same process again and again without their names in the list.

There is No use of the efforts/ prep at the end of age/ attempts. Every other exam requires diff prep and aspirants will not be able to remain satisfied throughout their life. Big Downside of upsc prep.
  • try_hard said:

This exam is very cruel at times. But many aspirants clear in their 1st attempt and many have to go through the same process again and again without their names in the list.

There is No use of the efforts/ prep at the end of age/ attempts. Every other exam requires diff prep and aspirants will not be able to remain satisfied throughout their life. Big Downside of upsc prep.

http://profit.ndtv.com/news/people/article-indias-top-economic-advisor-flunked-the-ias-exam-754477
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog