MAINS 2018 QUESTION PAPER Download the Mains 2018 Question Papers by clicking here. Papers Uploaded : Essay 2018 | GS 1 | GS 2 | GS 3 | GS 4
Mains Guidance Program, 2019 | Commences 28th October 2018 | Admissions Open

Admissions for the Mains Guidance Program 2019 are open, commencing from October 28, 2018. Optional of taking up MGP or MGP+ , which includes Essay. Visit http://academy.forumias.com to know more.

(please comment) just a Hindi medium student without any guidance, please help you pros

I'm planning to buy dristi notes, just to take a grasp of what do they do in Delhi and I don't want to be left out ( I have no idea how are they) so should I buy?
And what should I do for current affairs, right now I'm follower of dristi online and vision 365 and pt
And if anyone can.tell me some stuff about Hindi literature and its notes and all other stuffs that would be awesome.

Comments

• Bhai thousands of aspirants are here koi bhi nhi h kya
  • Hindi literature ke liye toh Drishti notes are the best
  • Hindi literature ke liye toh Drishti notes are the best

Thanks sir. Baki k liye kya kru?
  • Bhai Drishti ke GS notes main special kuchh nahi hain , isse better hain wahi ncert and standard books Baar Baar Padho .

Current affairs ke liye bhi drishti main unnecessary material hain , better hain Visionias ki monthly magazine Ko Padho .

Hindi literature ke liye drishti notes best hain .
  • Tabahi said:

Bhai Drishti ke GS notes main special kuchh nahi hain , isse better hain wahi ncert and standard books Baar Baar Padho .

Current affairs ke liye bhi drishti main unnecessary material hain , better hain Visionias ki monthly magazine Ko Padho .

Hindi literature ke liye drishti notes best hain .

Thank you so much bhai
  • edited January 9
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog