MAINS 2018 QUESTION PAPER Download the Mains 2018 Question Papers by clicking here. Papers Uploaded : Essay 2018 | GS 1 | GS 2 | GS 3 | GS 4
Mains Guidance Program, 2019 | Commences 28th October 2018 | Admissions Open

Admissions for the Mains Guidance Program 2019 are open, commencing from October 28, 2018. Optional of taking up MGP or MGP+ , which includes Essay. Visit http://academy.forumias.com to know more.

Anirudh Singh Yadav, Chairman of UPPSC is now symbol of honesty, integrity and impartiality of uppsc

Comments

• Will he be able to prevail merit system in uppsc or bow before political pressure to continue SPOIL SYSTEM of previous chairman... Please express your views without any political Prejudice....
  • Anirudh Singh Yadav seems to be a honest, firm and dedicated chairman to establish merit system in uppsc
  • He seems to be a honest person, still government wants to remove him. Is it not the responsibility of the Democratically elected government to ensure transparency and accountability of chairman rather than to remove him like governors of states by whims and fancies of political fanatics
  • Please comment about honesty, integrity, sincerity of UPPSC chairman, he spoke truth in public....
  • I can comment on his efficiency. Not able to deliver PCS Mains 2016 result in 15 months and pre result in 3.5 months.

#IncompetencePersonified
    When you delve really deep, you come out on top..!!
  • I can't imagine a person with yadav as surname as being honest.

He was appointed yadav samajwadi party. Enough said!
  • Yaar UP chal raha hai itna hi bahutt hai kisi tarah se..exam achhe se aur timely toh kya kara lenge?
  • shivajii said:

I can't imagine a person with yadav as surname as being honest.

it may be so as you think ,but It might be otherwise as well. don't jump to conclusions just based on your socialized biases.
    signature
  • Chairman has publicly accused Democratically elected government for not giving permission to declare results.... Is new govt responsible or not?????
  • I can comment on his efficiency. Not able to deliver PCS Mains 2016 result in 15 months and pre result in 3.5 months.

#IncompetencePersonified

Sir, Chairman publically blamed govt for this... Please see the news regarding this
  • shivajii said:

I can't imagine a person with yadav as surname as being honest.

Ohh wow enough said..casteism bhara hai tere me bhai....on the same lines i cant imagine pongas being honest ..
  • itna gand faila hai apni society me..sab cast religion ke naam pe bant rahe hain..well done kacha chaap politics
  • edited January 8
    What is wrong in investigating 2012-2017 uppcs recruitment when such doubts have had been raised? Why has anirudh Singh yadav gone to court? For sovereignty of uppcs? No he seems to be working to protect the acts done by his predecessor anil yadav and sp govt .

https://m.aajtak.in/india-today-hindi/indiatoday-special-report/story/how-yadav-dominated-in-uppcs-2011-768040-2014-06-17

And where is the evidence of chairman being asked to resign? Just because he said so? Just because he SEEMS to be honest?

• What is wrong in investigating 2012-2017 uppcs recruitment when such doubts have had been raised? Why has anirudh Singh yadav gone to court? For sovereignty of uppcs? No he seems to be working to protect the acts done by his predecessor anil yadav and sp govt .

https://m.aajtak.in/india-today-hindi/indiatoday-special-report/story/how-yadav-dominated-in-uppcs-2011-768040-2014-06-17

And where is the evidence of chairman being asked to resign? Just because he said so? Just because he SEEMS to be honest?

and where are the evidences of corruption ..bas hava bana di hai..yadavon ka ho gaya..kuch hua nahin ..kahin paisa nahin padta tha.selected log se puncho..baki news is news ...mahol bana ke psc ko pressurise kar rahe hain politicians mano ya na mano..

• edited January 8
    मेरे प्यारे भैया,

ऐसा लगता है कि पिछले 5 साल में हुई रेवड़ियों की बंदरबाट में आपको कुछ ज्यादा ही बड़ी रेवड़ी मिली है.
    CBI जाँच में कहीं यह रेवड़ी आपसे छिन ना जाये,
    इसलिए बेहतर है कि किसी कोने में आप चूहे जैसे दुबके रहिये.ऐसा शोर मचाने पर सबसे पहले आप ही पकड़े जाएंगे.क्योंकि fake id बनाने पर भी ip address आप ना छुपा पाएंगे..

और हाँ, बेहयाई/बेशर्मी का प्रदर्शन शयनकक्ष में अपने पति/पत्नी के सामने किया जाता है, सड़क पर आकर सब लोगों के सामने नहीं.

--आपकी प्रिय बहन देवसेना

Anirudh Singh Yadav seems to be a honest, firm and dedicated chairman to establish merit system in uppsc

• मेरे प्यारे भैया,

ऐसा लगता है कि पिछले 5 साल में हुई रेवड़ियों की बंदरबाट में आपको कुछ ज्यादा ही बड़ी रेवड़ी मिली है.
    इसलिए बेहतर है कि किसी कोने में आप चूहे जैसे दुबके रहिये.ऐसा शोर मचाने पर सबसे पहले आप ही पकड़े जाएंगे.क्योंकि fake id बनाने पर भी ip address आप ना छुपा पाएंगे..

और हाँ, बेहयाई/बेशर्मी का प्रदर्शन शयनकक्ष में अपने पति/पत्नी के सामने किया जाता है, सड़क पर आकर सब लोगों के सामने नहीं.

--आपकी प्रिय बहन देवसेना

Anirudh Singh Yadav seems to be a honest, firm and dedicated chairman to establish merit system in uppsc

Hahaha.. सही में, kya baat boli hai aapne behenji.. inhe lagta hain ki hum kal hi paida hue hain. Humein kachu na pata.. Yadavo ke khilaf hawa banai jaa rahi hain .. lolwa... Haan pata chal Gaya tha .. jab din dahade chori chupane ke liye list mein Naam ki jagah roll no chipkane they, obc seats mein 90% yadavo mein baat di gayi thi.
  • What is wrong in investigating 2012-2017 uppcs recruitment when such doubts have had been raised? Why has anirudh Singh yadav gone to court? For sovereignty of uppcs? No he seems to be working to protect the acts done by his predecessor anil yadav and sp govt .

and where are the evidences of corruption ..bas hava bana di hai..yadavon ka ho gaya..kuch hua nahin ..kahin paisa nahin padta tha.selected log se puncho..baki news is news ...mahol bana ke psc ko pressurise kar rahe hain politicians mano ya na mano..

Let investigations decide that. You are forgetting that appointment of Anil Yadav as PSC chairman by SP govt was declared void by both HC and SC. Wo bhi hawa bani thi? A particular caste dominated every recruitment done in UP by SP govt. This had happened previously in Bihar too when RJD was in power. Ye sab hawa nahi hai. Ground realities hain. A caste having 17% population comes up with 60% strong number in recruitment and you are saying that ask those who got selected?

Let investigations happen brother. There is a significant doubt. Present govt when orders investigation against a cause of concern, it is called pressurizing. While suspending Durga shakti for her honesty was the most pristine thing to do? You have a RELATIVELY honest govt and CM in place.
  • Please comment about honesty, integrity, sincerity of UPPSC chairman, he spoke truth in public....

Hahaha, sach Bata tune yeah dhaaga Aniruddha ka majak banane ke liye banaya hai na.
  • Honest people must not ride on cast hatred of general public..murderers and rapist can only deliver what they do..
  • I as well as my family has no any connection either with Yadav or sp government, here my concern is inordinate delay in uppsc, to which poor aspirants are forced to face.....
  • As a silent observer, I feel that dignity of UPPSC was lowest when anil Yadav was chairman, on the contrary present chairman have tried to bring back some dignity of UPPSC, but delay in recruitment is equally hurting the aspirants.... Justice has not been done to aspirants by govt... As justice delayed is justice denied also applies to uppsc
  • I created this thread as there are chances of more and more delay, as there is mismatch between chairman and government, for which ultimately aspirants will suffer
  • Time is ripe for the aspirants to demand fair and speedy recruitment in uppsc, for justice to honest aspirants who has not been selected despite merit during anil Yadav dark period,
  • मेरे प्यारे भैया,

--आपकी प्रिय बहन देवसेना

Aap lagta hai CBI mei kaam kar chuki hain.ye IP adress n all ka mamla complex and beyond evidence hota hai.Aap hindi madhyam ke chhataron ki yehi samasya hai..khud mei baitha police ka darr dusro tak transfer kar deti hain.are jaao ..freedom of expression hai..yahan ulti baat na Karo.
  • Anirudh Singh Yadav seems to be a honest, firm and dedicated chairman to establish merit system in uppsc

Lol
    keep posting such nice jokes helpful in reducing stress level
  • Crux of this thread is that to aware aspirants that most of the popular exams like uppcs 2016, Mains uppcs 2017 will be further delayed, aspirants are divided on caste, community and political bias.... They no longer want to demand that exams should be fair and speedy.... When two giants chairman and government fight, there will be time loss of aspirants, future of aspirants is definitely not going to be good specially hindi medium who has been already been rejected multiple times by upsc
  • Crux of this thread is that to aware aspirants that most of the popular exams like uppcs 2016, Mains uppcs 2017 will be further delayed, aspirants are divided on caste, community and political bias.... They no longer want to demand that exams should be fair and speedy.... When two giants chairman and government fight, there will be time loss of aspirants, future of aspirants is definitely not going to be good specially hindi medium who has been already been rejected multiple times by upsc

In all the cases, aspirants are at loss. Government and Commission both have become indifferent and insensitive towards the problems of aspirants..

Youth are the real majority of this country still they are not valued in our democratic set up..
    When you delve really deep, you come out on top..!!

A Samajwaadi Party Spokesperson .......haa haa haa
    this is the CRUX of the thread.
    sirf exam delay ho rahe hain ...paper out nahi ho rahe hain...saets ki boli nahi lag rahi
    Aditya yadya kaise hue hain duniya jaanti hi .....puri kitaab likhni padegi
    chalo tumhe Grand plan samjhata hoon SP ka.
    1- 1598 thaane me 900 kuch ke yadav thannedaar -2014 data
    kabhi gaya hi thaane kisi yadav , muslim ke khilaaf complain lekr ...
    2- 75 % dsp yadav
    3 - yadav SDM banane ki factory khol rakhi thi uppsc ne Tab kahan the

4- lucknow LOHIA PARK AANA KABHI ...25-30 Guards the 99% yadav ...kannuaj se bhabhi ke yahan se ...ab ginti ke reh gaye hain

5- pehle result me yadav name chappa hota the ...bhanda phodd ho gaya
    baad me roll no wali kahani laaye
    phir Kumar ...chaudhari se kaam chalane lage....
    6- paisa bhi khoob chala ....haaan yadav discount zaroor the
    7-aadhe minister tio yadav the ....
    8- agra express way way bhi suna hi yadav logon ke kshetra se nikala gaya hi
    9- saari malaidaar post pe yadav hi to the ....
    10- arre haan .............सैफई महोत्सव.....
    11- Blank Cheque to muslims .
    kabristaan ki boundary bn rahi thi
    12- hatya ....loot ....balatkaar .....ka taandav ( usme bhi yadav)....ab tk 1000+ criminals ka encounter ho chuka hi sahyed ye bardasht nahi ho raha hi
    bahut lambi kahani hi
    phir kabhi likhunga fursat me ....
    bahut kisse hain ...
    Anil Yadav ke time nahi yaad aaya the thread banana .............ab muhh uthayee chale aa rahe ho

Crux of whole bakchodi is that students want fairness in the process , it's better to get delayed rather than to remain in fear of cancellation of the whole process through which they get selected coz some gunda element was the chairman who got his PhD degree by deceitful ways too.

A Samajwaadi Party Spokesperson .......haa haa haa
    this is the CRUX of the thread.
    sirf exam delay ho rahe hain ...paper out nahi ho rahe hain...saets ki boli nahi lag rahi
    Aditya yadya kaise hue hain duniya jaanti hi .....puri kitaab likhni padegi
    chalo tumhe Grand plan samjhata hoon SP ka.
    1- 1598 thaane me 900 kuch ke yadav thannedaar -2014 data
    kabhi gaya hi thaane kisi yadav , muslim ke khilaaf complain lekr ...
    2- 75 % dsp yadav
    3 - yadav SDM banane ki factory khol rakhi thi uppsc ne Tab kahan the

4- lucknow LOHIA PARK AANA KABHI ...25-30 Guards the 99% yadav ...kannuaj se bhabhi ke yahan se ...ab ginti ke reh gaye hain

5- pehle result me yadav name chappa hota the ...bhanda phodd ho gaya
    baad me roll no wali kahani laaye
    phir Kumar ...chaudhari se kaam chalane lage....
    6- paisa bhi khoob chala ....haaan yadav discount zaroor the
    7-aadhe minister tio yadav the ....
    8- agra express way way bhi suna hi yadav logon ke kshetra se nikala gaya hi
    9- saari malaidaar post pe yadav hi to the ....
    10- arre haan .............सैफई महोत्सव.....
    11- Blank Cheque to muslims .
    kabristaan ki boundary bn rahi thi
    12- hatya ....loot ....balatkaar .....ka taandav ( usme bhi yadav)....ab tk 1000+ criminals ka encounter ho chuka hi sahyed ye bardasht nahi ho raha hi
    bahut lambi kahani hi
    phir kabhi likhunga fursat me ....
    bahut kisse hain ...
    Anil Yadav ke time nahi yaad aaya the thread banana .............ab muhh uthayee chale aa rahe ho

Haha .. arey mat yaad dilao bhai .. woh jungle Raaz ki baatein ... BC .. sahi mein gundo ki govt thi.. gundo ne hi 5 saal Boti Boti Noch ke khayi thi.. tabhi to tigdambazi chalene ke bavjood 50 seats pe de maara junta ne.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog