MAINS 2018 QUESTION PAPER Download the Mains 2018 Question Papers by clicking here. Papers Uploaded : Essay 2018 | GS 1 | GS 2 | GS 3 | GS 4
Mains Guidance Program, 2019 | Commences 28th October 2018 | Admissions Open

Admissions for the Mains Guidance Program 2019 are open, commencing from October 28, 2018. Optional of taking up MGP or MGP+ , which includes Essay. Visit http://academy.forumias.com to know more.

Private Bank Jobs..!!

Hello there..!!
IBPS is a dream of millions of students. And each year millions of these students appear in various examinations conducted by i.e. IBPS or the nationalized banks. Students go for coaching, studying hard for the exams they have applied for like IBPS Clerk, IBPS SO, IBPS RRB or any of the fellow banking exam. Now, if we come to the harsh reality, not everyone clears the exam. Due to such intense competition, only a few thousands of students crack the exam successfully. Others, who were not able to crack the exam falls into the trap of the confusion. Whether to continue their studies or go for any of the private jobs to support their family. And their dream of working in a bank shatters.
But all the aspirants who want to get a job in a bank and earn good money can also go for the Private Bank Jobs. I mean what is wrong in working at a private bank. The working conditions are far better than public sector bank, salary is good, and what else. If you have ever visited a public sector bank and a private sector bank then you will know what I am talking about. Many of you will debate on the salary and allowance and all but I want you to know that the growth in private sector bank is better as compared to any public sector bank. If you are dedicated enough to your work wants to grow, then you will surely get what you want in the private sector banks as well.
Banks like HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank are already in the top 10 banks in India. So, you must not lose hope. If you want a job where you will be having a comfortable life, then you can go for the public sector bank. But if you want to do something in your life then you must go for the Private sector jobs as well.
Hope this will help..!!
all the best
image.png
315 x 41 - 3K

Comments

• one must get organised job wherever one get.. I personally seen people rejected ICICI Po and now living haphazard life and craving to get job in some organised company.... on othere hand there are few who joined same bank and earninh 10 lakhs plus with the tag of working in India largest private sector bank
  • private bank po job is like slavery.
    they make u sign 5 yrs bond+ posting during those 5yrs will be in rural area+ below avg pay( vis a vis other prvt jobs for engineers)+ you need to work with non motivated people who are happy being avg( mostly)...
  • edited January 7
    Thank you Arun for sharing your knowledge about private bank jobs. As I am preparing for bank exam I found your answer gave me an idea about private sector banks. I am currently following ibpsguide.com website for bank exam notification and also for preparation which I found very helpful for students like me..
  • Bhago idhar se. Kyu bacho ka jeevan narak banane main lage ho. Khud hi thread banate ho bank jobs se felated aur phir ek doosre ki tarif karye ho.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog