MAINS 2018 QUESTION PAPER Download the Mains 2018 Question Papers by clicking here. Papers Uploaded : Essay 2018 | GS 1 | GS 2 | GS 3 | GS 4
Mains Guidance Program, 2019 | Commences 28th October 2018 | Admissions Open

Admissions for the Mains Guidance Program 2019 are open, commencing from October 28, 2018. Optional of taking up MGP or MGP+ , which includes Essay. Visit http://academy.forumias.com to know more.

Need a Flatmate in my 2-Room Flat

A room in a 2-room flat is being vacated on 15th January,2018..( For Boys)

Location- WEST PATEL NAGAR

Nearest Metro- Shadipur metro

Walking distance- About 4 minutes

Rent- 4500( Total rent of flat is 9000,so you would be paying half).

Water and Electricity charges extra..

Has KENT R.O installed by us( the aspirants).

No brokerage.

The room is in Ready to move condition...

Needful may contact- Dhanu Vardhan singh,Mob-7727091709 (has done b.tech from iit guwahati and has written mains this year).

Comments

• Prelims 2018( Only 150 Days r remaining),

IF U want to crack the UPSC Prelims 2018 in this attempt itself, I can Help u in getting 120+ marks

I can teach u in ur Room(As a Home Tutor) in Shadipur, Patel Nagar, Old Rajendra Nagar

In 1to1 Interaction, U can learn a lot and clear your doubts which is most important part for cracking Prelims)
    Coverage of Vision and InsightonIndia Prelims Material

Do not loose opportunity, Time is biggest asset, Take Home tuition as filling the gap so u can Secure
    120+ Marks which is the ultimate Target for any student

About Me Raj Madhvan B.Tech+ 1.5 yr Work EX+ Prelim2016(108 Mark)+Prelim 2017(98 Marks)
    Call me 8285080171 rajmadhvan@gmail.com

Those who are not able to crack Prelims know the Pains, Now Prelims become more dicey and unpredictable that why Help of Someone Will be Game Changer
    Nominal Fee
    Raj Madhvan 8285080171rajmadhvan@gmail.com
  • edited February 9

Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog