MAINS 2018 QUESTION PAPER Download the Mains 2018 Question Papers by clicking here. Papers Uploaded : Essay 2018 | GS 1 | GS 2 | GS 3 | GS 4
Mains Guidance Program, 2019 | Commences 28th October 2018 | Admissions Open

Admissions for the Mains Guidance Program 2019 are open, commencing from October 28, 2018. Optional of taking up MGP or MGP+ , which includes Essay. Visit http://academy.forumias.com to know more.

Geography answer writing

Recently started with a channel..posted a video on geog answer writing based on my
4 mains experience with geog as optional..

Comments

• Recently started with a channel..posted a video on geog answer writing based on my

Good initiative sir.
  • Dead Man said:

Recently started with a channel..posted a video on geog answer writing based on my

Good initiative sir.
    Thnx
  • you are an IPS officer??
  • gobardhan said:

you are an IPS officer??

Yea..
  • sir want to know abt sources of regional and economic geo how to prepare it?
  • samit said:

sir want to know abt sources of regional and economic geo how to prepare it?

Economic u can do from UN UNDP websites as it is all data based. Ques on demography this year was on same lines..

Regional is more a static topic. Go for coachng notes. Read 2 coachng notes n make your own from them keeping every word of syllabus in mind
  • edited December 2017
    Sir, can you please share model answers of paper II where geographical angles are highlighted?

I've come across a lot of advices to add geographical angle in answering paper ii but yet to come across any. Please share if you have any. Thank you IA. :-)
  • Wakaao said:

Sir, can you please share model answers of paper II where geographical angles are highlighted?

I've come across a lot of advices to add geographical angle in answering paper ii but yet to come across any. Please share if you have any. Thank you IA. :-)

Sure by evening!!
  • @Mudit_jain_ips afternoon sir. Eol mil gya mujhe bhi. Ab aapke initiatives follow karta hoon. Akhil mahajan this side ☺
  • jammu_22 said:

@Mudit_jain_ips afternoon sir. Eol mil gya mujhe bhi. Ab aapke initiatives follow karta hoon. Akhil mahajan this side ☺

thnx n welcm bhai
  • Wakaao said:

Sure by evening!!
    hope it helps
  • sir your videos are good.
    can you post some model answers from this years mains like question on heartland theory, contemporary paradigms in geography?
  • gobardhan said:

sir your videos are good.
    can you post some model answers from this years mains like question on heartland theory, contemporary paradigms in geography?

Will try fr sure
  • Thank you Sir! for your initiative

Could you elaborate on how to apply some topics mentioned in above video?
    i.e. Should we write directly the terms "Humanistic " etc as in

---"From humanistic angle GST would provide every business a fair share in nation's development and ensure human development."---

Or Otherwise.

Please suggest better Alternatives!

Regards
  • Thank you Sir! for your initiative

Could you elaborate on how to apply some topics mentioned in above video?
    i.e. Should we write directly the terms "Humanistic " etc as in

---"From humanistic angle GST would provide every business a fair share in nation's development and ensure human development."---

Or Otherwise.

Please suggest better Alternatives!

Regards

From humanistic angle GST would provide every business a fair share in nation's development and ensure human development."--- 
    This is exactly what needs to be done :)
  • Wakaao said:

Sure by evening!!
    hope it helps
    Thank you so much. :-)
  • @Mudit_jain_ips , @jammu_22

Sir, could you please share some of your answer scripts!
    It would be of great help.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog