ANNOUNCEMENT : Prelims 2019 Select Focus Group (SFG) Commencement Date, Entrance Test and Other Details
MAINS 2018 QUESTION PAPER Download the Mains 2018 Question Papers by clicking here. Papers Uploaded : Essay 2018 | GS 1 | GS 2 | GS 3 | GS 4
Mains Guidance Program, 2019 | Commences 28th October 2018 | Admissions Open

Admissions for the Mains Guidance Program 2019 are open, commencing from October 28, 2018. Optional of taking up MGP or MGP+ , which includes Essay. Visit http://academy.forumias.com to know more.

Geology optional for cse 2019

@moderators i am unable to find any active geology thread for cse.

How many of you are thinking for geology optional guys??(forget about removal)

Comments

• I am preparing on my own(very slow, other stuff happening in life, probably targeting 2020). Until they actually remove it no point in not preparing for the optional.

Have you studied Geology? Or are you in contact with anyone who has good knowledge of Geology? If so I would like to cooperate on clearing some doubts about some of the previous year questions.

I have only done a semester of Engineering Geology in my Civil Engineering B. Tech course. And I think it is a viable option for someone like me who has no clue about any other subject.

If you have no previous knowledge or interest you are probably better off with some other optional. If that is the case you must rethink. Very less people prepare for this optional so no point in creating a thread about it. Self study is god.
  • Why 2019 bhai....
    2018 vala koi nahi h kya.??
  • I am preparing on my own(very slow, other stuff happening in life, probably targeting 2020). Until they actually remove it no point in not preparing for the optional.

Have you studied Geology? Or are you in contact with anyone who has good knowledge of Geology? If so I would like to cooperate on clearing some doubts about some of the previous year questions.

I have only done a semester of Engineering Geology in my Civil Engineering B. Tech course. And I think it is a viable option for someone like me who has no clue about any other subject.

If you have no previous knowledge or interest you are probably better off with some other optional. If that is the case you must rethink. Very less people prepare for this optional so no point in creating a thread about it. Self study is god.

Me also a civil engineer :)
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog