We are hiring!

Beware of mobile phone snatchers.

Comments

• Bihar and UP is filled with savages like this

Bihar and UP is filled with savages like this
    Mam , iska bihar ya UP se koi lena dena nahi hai .... har jagah har tareekey ke log hotey hai .... aap jis state se ho mai bhi wahi se hu , par is tareekey se dusre state k baare me bolna sahi nahi hai ....
  • MR1_Today said:

why123 said:

Thought a 1000 tyms before writing this , even though it is an anonymous account i still dont feel comfortable writing this , yet couldnt resist the urge to express my views regarding the shameful incident that happened in the bus... It deeply saddens me to see how some of u r defending that intolerable act... For a girl to speak up for herself in such circumstances it takes a lot of courage ... i dont understand how any1 can in any way defend such a disrespectful act .... i guess most men can never understand how traumatising it is for a women to be sexually harassed .... i have been sexually harassed a couple of times but never really had the courage to speak up , still remember how i shivered bcoz of fear after that incident ... trust me , its not easy to write this , it brought me to tears even now .... please be a little sensitive towards such issues , if a girl asks 4 help in such an event dont hesitate , even if u dont want to help plz dont defend such shameless acts...

listen first be a human ...dont be a woman ... protect yourself .... second if i will see this incident .... irrespective of circumstances i will jump into the matter immediately ... but dont be so shy that u can not scream in public .... practise crying loudly in open ground then in public without anything .... :) some good persons are always there around you :)
    Well , i did protect myself... it wasnt a public place otherwise i would have asked for help .... i really dont want to get in to too much details .... i wanted 2 say that i couldnt even tell dis to my family and she is publically standing up for herself IT TAKES A LOT OF COURAGE....
  • edited February 2018
    why123 said:

MR1_Today said:

why123 said:

Thought a 1000 tyms before writing this , even though it is an anonymous account i still dont feel comfortable writing this , yet couldnt resist the urge to express my views regarding the shameful incident that happened in the bus... It deeply saddens me to see how some of u r defending that intolerable act... For a girl to speak up for herself in such circumstances it takes a lot of courage ... i dont understand how any1 can in any way defend such a disrespectful act .... i guess most men can never understand how traumatising it is for a women to be sexually harassed .... i have been sexually harassed a couple of times but never really had the courage to speak up , still remember how i shivered bcoz of fear after that incident ... trust me , its not easy to write this , it brought me to tears even now .... please be a little sensitive towards such issues , if a girl asks 4 help in such an event dont hesitate , even if u dont want to help plz dont defend such shameless acts...

listen first be a human ...dont be a woman ... protect yourself .... second if i will see this incident .... irrespective of circumstances i will jump into the matter immediately ... but dont be so shy that u can not scream in public .... practise crying loudly in open ground then in public without anything .... :) some good persons are always there around you :)
    Well , i did protect myself... it wasnt a public place otherwise i would have asked for help .... i really dont want to get in to too much details .... i wanted 2 say that i couldnt even tell dis to my family and she is publically standing up for herself IT TAKES A LOT OF COURAGE....
    hmmm and u dont have that courage but can share here but yaar u should tell to at least ur mom if not ur papa ...dont be so shy in this life ....i know u r not a child ...and dont know ur real identity .... but at least share ur heart with ur parents u will get some inner peace ...parents will be always with u . hiding things will give you more scope to hid things ...think this ...rest you also own your discretion ..if u can not speak for urself ... so for whom u will speak even u can not speak for a woman like u who is a victim ....

okay .... good luck and best wishes irrespective of your gender :)

• MR1_Today said:

why123 said:

MR1_Today said:

why123 said:

hmmm and u dont have that courage but can share here but yaar u should tell to at least ur mom if not ur papa ...dont be so shy in this life ....i know u r not a child ...and dont know ur real identity .... but at least share ur heart with ur parents u will get some inner peace ...parents will be always with u . hiding things will give you more scope to hid things ...think this ...rest you also own your discretion ..if u can not speak for urself ... so for whom u will speak even u can not speak for a woman like u who is a victim ....

okay .... good luck and best wishes irrespective of your gender :)

Khudse handle kar lia toh kya zaroorat family ko beech me laane ki .... waise tab school me thi .... bas is thread pe kuch aise comments dekhey k khoon khaul gaya .... bas isi liey likh dia...
    Good luck 2 u too
  • why123 said:

Thanks for writing this @why123
    It really saddens to see people aspiring to become future SPs supporting such deplorable acts. A plain reading of Sec 354A Indian Penal Code shows that the person is prima facie guilty.

Sexual harassment is much more prevalent than we men can imagine. And the traumna faced by such women for life is unspeakable.

I have been really close to 3 girls who could share things with me. And all 3 of them have been harassed at some point of time, including my one sister.
    Sexual harassment is much more pervasive and prevalent than we could ever imagine. If you can't emphathise, keep away from passing such deplorable views.

This no way justifies a lot of false cases being filed today. Of course, we need to filter out such cases.
    But, this incident is not one such and we need to stand up for her courage and what she went through.
  • abhi44 said:

why123 said:

Thanks for writing this @why123
    It really saddens to see people aspiring to become future SPs supporting such deplorable acts. A plain reading of Sec 354A Indian Penal Code shows that the person is prima facie guilty.

Sexual harassment is much more prevalent than we men can imagine. And the traumna faced by such women for life is unspeakable.

I have been really close to 3 girls who could share things with me. And all 3 of them have been harassed at some point of time, including my one sister.
    Sexual harassment is much more pervasive and prevalent than we could ever imagine. If you can't emphathise, keep away from passing such deplorable views.

This no way justifies a lot of false cases being filed today. Of course, we need to filter out such cases.
    But, this incident is not one such and we need to stand up for her courage and what she went through.
    Thanks a lot for understanding ..... it feels good to see people like u sir ... ☺
  • edited February 2018
    MR1_Today said:

why123 said:

@MR1_Today
    Wah re Wah ... Ye dekho Chaudhary Ko .... Bol raha hai ki rone ki practice karo.. abe bhopdi ke isse accha bol ki self defence classes Lelo , carry a pepper spray or a electric taser. But nahi ye chutiy@ bol Raha hai rone ki practice karo woh bhi ekant mein... Justification is that he would have jumped in... If you read the news article there were 15 ppl around in a crowded bus and no one came to help and that fellow after flashing got down comfortably.
    kisi ko kisi pe depend rehne ki jarurat nahi hai, apni suraksha apne hath... Or rahi bat collective morality ki.. ye un logo mein se hai jo bolte hain, ladki ki galti hogi kyonki usne us aadmi ko entice kiya..
    Yaha pe hero ban raha hai ki main aa jata...
  • Chori snatching Thuggy Dacoity bahut common hai delhi me...student areas me to aam baat hai...abhi molestation ya rape nahi ho raha ORN me khair manao..bahut ladkiyan late night ghoomti rehti hain ORN me...sambhal jao...ab "my choice", ''gender equality" , " women rights " ka rona mat rona...idealism aur pragmatism me antar samjho...warna nuksaan tumhara hi hai..

# ZindagiJhandHai
  • freeman said:

Chori snatching Thuggy Dacoity bahut common hai delhi me...student areas me to aam baat hai...abhi molestation ya rape nahi ho raha ORN me khair manao..bahut ladkiyan late night ghoomti rehti hain ORN me...sambhal jao...ab "my choice", ''gender equality" , " women rights " ka rona mat rona...idealism aur pragmatism me antar samjho...warna nuksaan tumhara hi hai..

# ZindagiJhandHai

Aisa karo ghar pe rakho ladkiyo ko , burke mein , under lock and key..
    Tujhe problem iska nahi ladkiya late night ghoom rahi, iska jyada lag raha hai ki tere sath nahi ghum rahi.. Abhi koi gf bani nahi tum bhi tehla rahe hoge...
    Communist untill you are rich,
    Patriarch until in a relationship
    hypocrisy at it's peak.
    #Zindagijhandhai
  • freeman said:

Chori snatching Thuggy Dacoity bahut common hai delhi me...student areas me to aam baat hai...abhi molestation ya rape nahi ho raha ORN me khair manao..bahut ladkiyan late night ghoomti rehti hain ORN me...sambhal jao...ab "my choice", ''gender equality" , " women rights " ka rona mat rona...idealism aur pragmatism me antar samjho...warna nuksaan tumhara hi hai..

# ZindagiJhandHai

Ye sab DU campus ke aas paas bilkul nahi hota. Wahan bhi pg hain, rent pe bache rahte hain. But their lives are so much better than ORN and MN.
    Civils walon ko ek society type bana leni chaiye for collective voice- waise ye hona bahut mushkil hai.
    Revolution 2020
  • Each and every girl/women has been and will be molested for a number of times in her lifetime. Chhedkhani. commenting to common hai.

Aisi hi hai society...aisi hi rahegi...this is how human life is...

God to ek bc concept hai..koi God nahi..koi karma nahi,,sab random hai...jaise ek jungle me hota hai...

Idealistic baatein karne se kuchh nahi hoga

Shadi hi mat karo..bachhe hi paida mat karo..warna ye silsila chalta hi aaya hai..chalta hi rahega

Log bas circumstances se compromsie karke kisi tarah jee rahe hain..kyunkin jeevan se unhe bahut lagao hai...jeena hai kisi tarah..chahe bheekh mang ke jeeyein, injustice seh ke jeeyein..

aur sabse azeeb baat ye hai ki jo crime karta hai wo khud bhi kabhi na kabhi victim bhi banta rehta hai

aur jo victim hai..wo bhi kabhi na kabhi crime karta rehta hai..legal ya moral crime..

yehi jeevan hai

# zindagiJhandHai
  • Piku said:

freeman said:

# ZindagiJhandHai

Tujhe problem iska nahi ladkiya late night ghoom rahi, iska jyada lag raha hai ki tere sath nahi ghum rahi.. Abhi koi gf bani nahi tum bhi tehla rahe hoge...
    hypocrisy at it's peak.
    #Zindagijhandhai
  • edited February 2018
    Piku said:

freeman said:

# ZindagiJhandHai

hypocrisy at it's peak.
    #Zindagijhandhai
    bas yehi prb hai..bhala socho to log ulta bura hi sochte hai ...

ladkiyon ki safety ki baat kar raha hoon to keh rahi ho ki mere paas gf nahi hai isliye main keh raha hoon..ye kaun sa logic hai..mere paas gf hai ya nahi isse kya lena dena hai..aur tujhe kaise pata mere paas gf nahi..kuchh bhi...

to jao ghoomo...raat bhar ghoomo..nange ghoomo...' my choice ' ko exp karo....mera kya hai...tumhara hi hoga jo hoga...

# ActWiseBeforeYouBecomeVictim
  • edited February 2018
    freeman said:

Piku said:

freeman said:

# ZindagiJhandHai

hypocrisy at it's peak.
    #Zindagijhandhai

ladkiyon ki safety ki baat kar raha hoon to keh rahi ho ki mere paas gf nahi hai isliye main keh raha hoon

to jao ghoomo...ratat bhar ghoomo..nange ghoomo...' my choice ' ko exp karo....mera kya hai...tumhara hi hoga jo hoga...

# aa bail mujhe maar
    "Bhala socho"you make me nauseous, Yahan ORN mein everybody comes after graduation and post graduation.. that means they are educated adults who can take steps for there own welfare, well being and security.
    This thinking of patriarchy coupled with benevolence isn't fooling anyone. You are threatening them with rapes and violence,not by your lonesome but by rowdy elements who roam the streets of Delhi after drinking whisky and playing loud music and abducting girls at will.. right..
    You want them to be saved, by remaining inside after dark. What kind of thinking is this??
    Isn't this preparation supposed to make us better and be the agents of change that will lead the way away from the cesspools of bigotry, patriarchy and violence.
  • edited February 2018
    Piku said:

freeman said:

Piku said:

freeman said:

# ZindagiJhandHai

hypocrisy at it's peak.
    #Zindagijhandhai

ladkiyon ki safety ki baat kar raha hoon to keh rahi ho ki mere paas gf nahi hai isliye main keh raha hoon

to jao ghoomo...ratat bhar ghoomo..nange ghoomo...' my choice ' ko exp karo....mera kya hai...tumhara hi hoga jo hoga...

# aa bail mujhe maar
    "Bhala socho"you make me nauseous, Yahan ORN mein everybody comes after graduation and post graduation.. that means they are educated adults who can take steps for there own welfare, well being and security.
    This thinking of patriarchy coupled with benevolence isn't fooling anyone. You are threatening them with rapes and violence,not by your lonesome but by rowdy elements who roam the streets of Delhi after drinking whisky and playing loud music and abducting girls at will.. right..
    You want them to be saved, by remaining inside after dark. What kind of thinking is this??
    Isn't this preparation supposed to make us better and be the agents of change that will lead the way away from the cesspools of bigotry, patriarchy and violence.
    are yar..tumhari language kamzor hai..ya dimag kamzor hai..ya feminism ka bukhar chadha hai..jaao ilaaj kara lo apna

main bas chahta hoon ki women safe rahe...nahi rehna safe tumhe wo to tumhari marzi hai..par ye feminazi wala wahi ghisa pita boring bhashan deke khud ko intelligent mat samjho..nipat murkh ho tum..

lagta hai boyfrnd nahi hai..isliye frustration me kuchh bhi bol rahi ho..koi nahi ..hope rakho..milega tumhe bhi koi na koi..have patience
  • Baat bahar jaane ya na jaaney ki nahi h .... mostly harassment n rape cases me victim ka koi pehchan waala involved hota hai .... baat soch ki h na k bahar ghoomne ki ....
  • Piku said:

freeman said:

Piku said:

freeman said:

# ZindagiJhandHai

hypocrisy at it's peak.
    #Zindagijhandhai

# aa bail mujhe maar
    just cant understand why people are becoming so cynical nowasdays. instead of being forces of change, of being an active agent that strives to lift people up, they simply capitulate and pull people down with themselves. And irony is these so called aspirants dream about joining services....dont even have words to describe this pessimism
    signature
  • edited February 2018
    why123 said:

Baat bahar jaane ya na jaaney ki nahi h .... mostly harassment n rape cases me victim ka koi pehchan waala involved hota hai .... baat soch ki h na k bahar ghoomne ki ....

are soch to badal nahi sakti na...ye to idealistic baat kar rahi ho tum..

agar badal sakta hai kuchh to wo hai khud k actions...yehi pragmatic hai

idealistic baatein UPSC me likhna...par Jeevan me pargmatic to hona hi padega..
  • freeman said:

Piku said:

freeman said:

Piku said:

freeman said:

# ZindagiJhandHai

hypocrisy at it's peak.
    #Zindagijhandhai

# aa bail mujhe maar
    are yar..tumhari english kamzor hai..ya dimag kamzor hai..ya feminism ka bukhar chadha hai..jaao ilaaj kara lo apna

main bas chahta hoon ki women safe rahe...nahi rehna safe tumhe wo to tumhari marzi hai..par ye feminazi wala wahi ghisa pita boring bhashan deke khud ko intelligent mat samjho..nipat murkh ho tum..

.lagta hai boyfrnd nahi hai..isliye frustartion me kuchh bhi bol rahi ho..koi nahi ..hope rakho..milega tumhe bhi koi na koi..have patience
    Abe chutiy@ hai kya, I am a guy..
    Tu aur tere chahne se kuch na hoga... Tu safe rakhega apni ghatiya soch se... Tu sale woh bhai hai jo apni behan ka gala goth de Honour ke Naam par.. tu mujhe murkh bol Raha hai.. dara kisko rha hai violence ke Naam par.
    Aur Haan gf hai mere pass already woh state police mein dysp hai ... Par tu mujhe frustrated lag Raha hai .. chala gyan dene
  • edited February 2018
    Piku said:

freeman said:

Piku said:

freeman said:

Piku said:

freeman said:

# ZindagiJhandHai

hypocrisy at it's peak.
    #Zindagijhandhai

# aa bail mujhe maar
    are yar..tumhari english kamzor hai..ya dimag kamzor hai..ya feminism ka bukhar chadha hai..jaao ilaaj kara lo apna

.lagta hai boyfrnd nahi hai..isliye frustartion me kuchh bhi bol rahi ho..koi nahi ..hope rakho..milega tumhe bhi koi na koi..have patience
    Tu aur tere chahne se kuch na hoga... Tu safe rakhega apni ghatiya soch se... Tu sale woh bhai hai jo apni behan ka gala goth de Honour ke Naam par.. tu mujhe murkh bol Raha hai.. dara kisko rha hai violence ke Naam par.
    Aur Haan gf hai mere pass already woh state police mein dysp hai ... Par tu mujhe frustrated lag Raha hai .. chala gyan dene
    hahahaa...lagi mirchi..meri gf SP hai...aur ex gf DM hai..abhi tera level bahut neeche hai..aur kosis kar...
  • Piku said:

freeman said:

Piku said:

freeman said:

# ZindagiJhandHai

hypocrisy at it's peak.
    #Zindagijhandhai

# aa bail mujhe maar
    just cant understand why people are becoming so cynical nowasdays. instead of being forces of change, of being an active agent that strives to lift people up, they simply capitulate and pull people down with themselves. And irony is these so called aspirants dream about joining services....dont even have words to describe this pessimism
    # one more psedo intellectual feminazi spotted
  • edited February 2018
    freeman said:

Piku said:

freeman said:

Piku said:

freeman said:

Piku said:

freeman said:

# ZindagiJhandHai

hypocrisy at it's peak.
    #Zindagijhandhai

# aa bail mujhe maar

hahahaa...lagi mirchi..meri gf SP hai...aur ex gf DM hai..abhi tera level bahut neeche hai..aur kosis kar...
    Lo aa gaya aukat par .. jab raat Ko ladkiyon ko dekh Raha hoga tehalte hue toh tu use dekh kar Apne pichwade mein degi mirch ka teekharam Laga Lena ... Ohh main bhool Gaya tujhe Aisa lagta hi hai Bina mirchi ke...
    Jis tarah tera attitude hai, tu arranged marriage hi karega aur kisi ladki ki zindagi kharab karega
    #zindagijhandhai phir bhi ghamand hai
  • freeman said:

why123 said:

Baat bahar jaane ya na jaaney ki nahi h .... mostly harassment n rape cases me victim ka koi pehchan waala involved hota hai .... baat soch ki h na k bahar ghoomne ki ....

freeman said:

why123 said:

Accha ab baat nikaali he hai toh sun lo .... mai toh kahi bahar bhi nahi gai thi ghar se , ek dur k cousin ne mujhe sexually harass karne ki koshish ki thi .... meri kya galati isme ? Mai kya apne actions sudhaaru ? Har insaan pe shaq karne lag jaau ? Ab ye mat kehna k maine ke aus ko provoke kia hoga ....
  • Piku said:

MR1_Today said:

why123 said:

@MR1_Today
    Wah re Wah ... Ye dekho Chaudhary Ko .... Bol raha hai ki rone ki practice karo.. abe bhopdi ke isse accha bol ki self defence classes Lelo , carry a pepper spray or a electric taser. But nahi ye chutiy@ bol Raha hai rone ki practice karo woh bhi ekant mein... Justification is that he would have jumped in... If you read the news article there were 15 ppl around in a crowded bus and no one came to help and that fellow after flashing got down comfortably.
    kisi ko kisi pe depend rehne ki jarurat nahi hai, apni suraksha apne hath... Or rahi bat collective morality ki.. ye un logo mein se hai jo bolte hain, ladki ki galti hogi kyonki usne us aadmi ko entice kiya..
    Yaha pe hero ban raha hai ki main aa jata...
    lol kon hero ban rha bhai .. tu ban rha ...faaltu gaali deke lol ...saale comment samjh nhi sakta to hero banne aa gaya ...vaise bhi i regret ki maine kaay koo comment kar diya yaha ... lol ... i just wanted to say ki mujhe kya pata public mai hua yaa kha jab tum chilla bhi nhi sakte jor se ,,,.... to usski practise karo ..vaise main advice deta nhi ...di to saali backfire ho jati hai .... :D :D :D aur ye laal mirch aur kasrat sab koi kar sakta hai kya even aadmi bhi ..man bhi ...koi baat hoti hai to chillata hi hai even kutta bhi peeche pad jaaye to bhi jor jor se hatt hatt karta hai :D ...khair bhai tu hi hero ban ... mujhe nhi banna .... lol

ye thread open kar diya tha to issme bhi blue color kaa aa gaya tha ki comments rah rhe unread to galti se comment ho gyi ...lol ..hero banne kaa koi intention nhi tha .maaf kar do sarkaar .. hahahahahahahahaha
  • freeman said:

Piku said:

freeman said:

Piku said:

freeman said:

# ZindagiJhandHai

hypocrisy at it's peak.
    #Zindagijhandhai

# aa bail mujhe maar
    # one more psedo intellectual feminazi spotted
    pseudo intellectual feminazi bolke you cant delegetimise what's the truth....lge rho labelling me yhi kr skte ho after all path of least resistance hi lete he majority log tum bhi bnjao usi ka hissa...tumhari mental mendicancy isi se pta chl jati he ki tumne mere 50words ko pdke ek jyotishi ki trah mera pura kundli bna di 1 minute me :lol:
    #freeman mt bola kr apne aap ko kyuki acc to you bail se bachne k liye logog ko ghr me bnd ho jana chahiye :lol: ghanta free he bc tu
    signature
  • bc log jabardasti kaa kheech laate hai .... faaltu mai .... hadd hai 4 years pehle forum join kara hai ...aate hi gariyana start ... lol hahahahaha ...4 saal mai bhut frustration ho gyi hogi ..... :D
  • edited February 2018
    The understanding of Feminism is so vague and subjective that it draws extreme divergent views from almost everyone. If we go by the popular views of 3rd wave of feminism which wants to domesticate men,I see myself opposed to but all said and done,one can't just take the side of deplorable act and indulge in whataboutery. It doesn't solve anything. It's gonna create more problems,new and complex. Let's see it for what is. I can understand where asking for proof that he touched her without her consent comes from but please try to understand that it is in bad taste and plainly insensitive. What this young student did is,in a way, brave. Calling out their actions in the open,providing proof and coming out is no easy feat. It involves lot of awareness about one's rights and courage. I understand that many may doubt about statistics and even go far to the extent of calling everything straight up lies but I guess the kind of setting/setup we're in,we should give them benefit of doubt even if there is no conclusive evidence (especially when she didn't have the means to gather proof). This girl did and now we're atleast talking about it. Otherwise, we'd still doubt their claims. Ask any girl you're super close with about inappropriate touching,you'd see most of their faces turn pale and aren't willing to talk about it. This is quite telling.

To the women folk out there,you should have no hesitation in acknowledging that men too have been falsely implicated in a number of issues ranging from fake molestation charges(remember the Rohtak sisters story) to Sec 498. Please let's just all agree that wrongdoings of one/some people shouldn't really translate into creating false generalisations inadvertently affecting anyone who has not got anything to with. Bringing India under issues of many first world problems isn't the best way to go. We've been oppressed for years and now it's our turn to oppress you guys is perhaps not the way. "Inteqam se sirf Inteqam paida hota hain".
    We've got more glaring problems to deal with. If my bearded li'l brain may advise,I'd ask y'all urban, progressive and highly educated women to visit any village and get first hand understanding of problems. Women empowerment doesn't exactly mean all the entitled,urban people get to do whatever they please. Real empowerment lies when we bring in a change in the mindset of people,not necessarily but hurting anyone's beliefs,traditions and customs but by initiating a direct dialogue bringing in change at the grassroots. That would make us all happy and equal,doesn't it ? :smile:

As always like any issue sensitive we'd like to go "..but hey what about that ?" Just remember we're not solving anything. We're in fact provoking. Sure,it's fine to register your concerns but we should divert from the main issue and call spade a spade. This is a clear case of "...intended to outrage woman's modesty".

Yatra naryastu pujyante ramante tatra Devata, yatraitaastu na pujyante sarvaastatrafalaah kriyaah”.
    Women are honored where, divinity blossoms there, and where women are dishonored, all action no matter how noble remain unfruitful.

P.S- It may seem like preaching but I'd appeal to all the guys or anyone who watches porn for that matter,to think twice while playing video of someone without whose permission, it has been uploaded. Please,please and please don't get into all that MMS stuff,child porn,groping etc. If you're willing to go any further,report it.

P.P.S- What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly - that is the first law of nature.
    - François-Marie Arouet aka Voltaire

Peace ☮️
    Cheers !
  • edited February 2018
    why123 said:

freeman said:

why123 said:

freeman said:

why123 said:

Accha ab baat nikaali he hai toh sun lo .... mai toh kahi bahar bhi nahi gai thi ghar se , ek dur k cousin ne mujhe sexually harass karne ki koshish ki thi .... meri kya galati isme ? Mai kya apne actions sudhaaru ? Har insaan pe shaq karne lag jaau ? Ab ye mat kehna k maine ke aus ko provoke kia hoga ....
    tumhare baat ka jawab hai ye

agar koi kahe ki winter season me icecream mat khana warna sardi lag sakti hai

to tum kahogi maine to icecream nahi khayi...fir bhi mujhse sardi lag gayi...to icecream khana kaise galat hai winter me..

tum ye nahi samjh paa rahi ki icecream khana is one of the factors...aisa nahi hai ki yehi ek factor hai...other factors ko agar hum control nahi kar sakte to kya kisi bhi factor ko control karna chhod de...hum probability to kam kar hi sakte hain icecream avoid kar ke..

itni si baat kaise samjh nahi paa rahi tum
  • Piku said:

freeman said:

Piku said:

freeman said:

Piku said:

freeman said:

Piku said:

freeman said:

# ZindagiJhandHai

hypocrisy at it's peak.
    #Zindagijhandhai

# aa bail mujhe maar

Lo aa gaya aukat par .. jab raat Ko ladkiyon ko dekh Raha hoga tehalte hue toh tu use dekh kar Apne pichwade mein degi mirch ka teekharam Laga Lena ... Ohh main bhool Gaya tujhe Aisa lagta hi hai Bina mirchi ke...
    Jis tarah tera attitude hai, tu arranged marriage hi karega aur kisi ladki ki zindagi kharab karega
    #zindagijhandhai phir bhi ghamand hai
    bhai tum nihayat hi murkh ho..tumse baat nahi kiya ja sakta..aur gaali main dena nahi chahta...
  • mujhe ye samjh nhi aata girls parents se share kyon nhi kar sakti koi bhi baat... saala mai 1 dedh saal se tagdi drinking kar rha tha subah uthe hi````rone baith jaata tha ki kya kar rha guilt alag ...subah se shaam tak drink kari hai maine kuch mhino ...lekin ek din decide kaara ghar pe bata deta hoon .... bata diya rote hue ki alcoholic ban gaya hai tumhara beta ...fir kya tha daanta ...lekin saala jab se hi bhut khush hoon main jab se share kara ghar waalo se ...vo mujhe ab samjhte bhi hai ...achhe se ki nhi ho rha nhi quit kar paa rha to delhi chor de turant ...itna support kar rhe ...yha virtual share karne se kon si help yaa guidance mil jaayegi reall courage to reality mai kuch karne se hoga ....
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly