We are hiring!

Beware of mobile phone snatchers.

Comments

• dpagarwal said:

amsc said:

Another incident of mobile snatching near govt. School (in front of Madonna hotel).. Happened just now.
    Please be vigilant.
    This is the 2nd case in last 6 days in front of me.
    Please keep your mobile phone in pocket while you're on road.
    ORN is not safe.

What is their modus operendi? They target those whose mobile is out or they stop you and ask to shed it or face dire consequences?
    1. If you are walking with phone in your hand or talking on phone.. They will come from behind and just snatch it and get away on bike.
    Once they took phone of a girl and slapped her 2-3 times.
    2. No street or road is safe.. Even during broad daylight.
    3. In some cases, they will stop you and ask you address or whether you want to buy a 1day used i-phone!
    4. Don't ever leave your phone on bench while you are talking or playing in Sindhi Park.
    5. Paniwale, tiffinwale, etc most of them provide info about vulnerable rooms.
    6. Please be extra vigilant on festivals, exam days, Sunday and long vacation.
  • amsc said:

dpagarwal said:

amsc said:

Another incident of mobile snatching near govt. School (in front of Madonna hotel).. Happened just now.
    Please be vigilant.
    ORN is not safe.

What is their modus operendi? They target those whose mobile is out or they stop you and ask to shed it or face dire consequences?
    1. If you are walking with phone in your hand or talking on phone.. They will come from behind and just snatch it and get away on bike.
    3. In some cases, they will stop you and ask you address or whether you want to buy a 1day used i-phone!
    4. Don't ever leave your phone on bench while you are talking or playing in Sindhi Park.
    Slapped her 2-3 times. Ye kya zarurat thi. Itna rukne ki.hahahha
  • dpagarwal said:

amsc said:

dpagarwal said:

amsc said:

Please be vigilant.
    ORN is not safe.

Slapped her 2-3 times. Ye kya zarurat thi. Itna rukne ki.hahahha
    Maybe they were tracking her from few days and and she resisted.
    It sounds strange and untrue but it really happened.
  • Same thing happened with me near kashmere gate metro in early morning.
  • Delhi is really fucked up. Delhi needs it's own Duterte.
    It's time to move on. I have accepted the defeat. It's better to avoid this rat race rather than keep fighting in a already lost battle.
  • Inactivity of co-passengers is lamentable!
    Not many helped when a boy's throat was slit in front of his home, in a busy street, where most people must have known him.
    And now this! Koi ek jan bhi sath deta toh sab log isko bus main hi pel dete.
    Revolution 2020
  • edited February 2018

Delhi is really fucked up. Delhi needs it's own Duterte.

Are BC ye kya... Saala Mumbai k BEST mein Kiya hota to maar hi daalte log... Itne insensitive kaise hote hai log, Delhi is truly fucked up.. koi spirit hi nhi hai yaha..
    Prelim-2, Mains-1, Interview- 0.
    Prelim cutoff prediction-
    92-96general
    89-92 obc.
  • this Man also has the right to masturbate. It's a natural process just like women claim mensuration is
  • LGBT said:

this Man also has the right to masturbate. It's a natural process just like women claim mensuration is

Akhand chutyapa...
    Prelim-2, Mains-1, Interview- 0.
    Prelim cutoff prediction-
    92-96general
    89-92 obc.
  • LGBT said:

this Man also has the right to masturbate. It's a natural process just like women claim mensuration is

deepika ko bulao wo bolegi its his choice wo kanha kiske saamne kare :mrgreen:
  • edited February 2018
    Never ever ever ever talk while on the road.
    If urgent, stop, find a footpath where the running bikes can't approach you and then talk.
    Never ever ever ever walk on the road with your phone in your hand.

The lost phone might not be much monetarily.
    But the mental trauma will keep haunting you and maybe change you as a person.
  • There's a difference between Masturbation in Public and Molestation. Man touched her inappropriately. This is Molestation. Harassment. Can't be justified. The man needs to be prosecuted.

Equip our DTC buses with biometric entrance and exit. Debit/Credit Card Swipe at the door.

Security > Privacy

Decriminalise and Regulate Prostitution (if it isn't already).

Pass Women's Reservation Bill.

-Armchair Policy Maker
  • 1ManArmy said:

There's a difference between Masturbation in Public and Molestation. Man touched her inappropriately. This is Molestation. Harassment. Can't be justified. The man needs to be prosecuted.

Equip our DTC buses with biometric entrance and exit. Debit/Credit Card Swipe at the door.

Security > Privacy

-Armchair Policy Maker

how u know he touched her , is there any proof .
  • LGBT said:

1ManArmy said:

There's a difference between Masturbation in Public and Molestation. Man touched her inappropriately. This is Molestation. Harassment. Can't be justified. The man needs to be prosecuted.

Security > Privacy

-Armchair Policy Maker

I'm a feminist. Biased towards women. :smile:
  • edited February 2018
    1ManArmy said:

LGBT said:

1ManArmy said:

Security > Privacy

-Armchair Policy Maker

looks like you need to go back to your books. feminism is not just about "having a bias towards women"
    An Ounce of Action Is Worth a Ton of Theory
  • 1ManArmy said:

LGBT said:

1ManArmy said:

Security > Privacy

-Armchair Policy Maker

looks like you need to go back to your books. feminism is not just about "having a bias towards women"
    When did I say it is?
  • 1ManArmy said:

1ManArmy said:

LGBT said:

1ManArmy said:

Security > Privacy

-Armchair Policy Maker

When did I say it is?
    check your last post.
    An Ounce of Action Is Worth a Ton of Theory
  • 1ManArmy said:

1ManArmy said:

LGBT said:

1ManArmy said:

Security > Privacy

-Armchair Policy Maker

When did I say it is?
    check your last post.
    Done
  • Being IAS... 4 U Onlyyy... :-)

" Woods are lovely dark and deep..
    But I have promises to keep..
    And miles to go before I sleep.. before I sleep. " :)

#HumHongeKamyaabEkDin :)
  • Bhaiyon masturbating in public isn't a right. Don't defend this pervert.
    It's time to move on. I have accepted the defeat. It's better to avoid this rat race rather than keep fighting in a already lost battle.
  • i want to join in but then i realise that we all have already made up our minds...keep rolling with your enlightened defense
    signature
  • dpagarwal said:
    Could be sexual abuse. Or a plan to kidnap for ransom.
  • dpagarwal said:
    Ldke k bhaane ldke ki amma se milne jaata ho !!.. just a guess :wink:
    Being IAS... 4 U Onlyyy... :-)

" Woods are lovely dark and deep..
    And miles to go before I sleep.. before I sleep. " :)

#HumHongeKamyaabEkDin :)
  • edited February 2018

dpagarwal said:
    lol ..kayamat aa gayi ... kitni gandi soch rakhte ho bhai tum :( :D :D
  • Mantodas said:

Delhi is really fucked up. Delhi needs it's own Duterte.

Are BC ye kya... Saala Mumbai k BEST mein Kiya hota to maar hi daalte log... Itne insensitive kaise hote hai log, Delhi is truly fucked up.. koi spirit hi nhi hai yaha..

requesting honorable Prime minister to dump this man in somalia,pakistan,arab region in consonance to his agenda of
    swacch bharat abhiyan indirectly benefiting beti bachao beti padho :mrgreen:
    ps;swachh bharat me dilli ko subse nichle payadan p layaga ye kachra karkat :mask:
  • MR1_Today said:

dpagarwal said:
    lol ..kayamat aa gayi ... kitni gandi soch rakhte ho bhai tum :( :D :D
    Sahi kab Raha hai woh. I totally agreed with him. :D :D
  • Thought a 1000 tyms before writing this , even though it is an anonymous account i still dont feel comfortable writing this , yet couldnt resist the urge to express my views regarding the shameful incident that happened in the bus... It deeply saddens me to see how some of u r defending that intolerable act... For a girl to speak up for herself in such circumstances it takes a lot of courage ... i dont understand how any1 can in any way defend such a disrespectful act .... i guess most men can never understand how traumatising it is for a women to be sexually harassed .... i have been sexually harassed a couple of times but never really had the courage to speak up , still remember how i shivered bcoz of fear after that incident ... trust me , its not easy to write this , it brought me to tears even now .... please be a little sensitive towards such issues , if a girl asks 4 help in such an event dont hesitate , even if u dont want to help plz dont defend such shameless acts...
  • why123 said:

Thought a 1000 tyms before writing this , even though it is an anonymous account i still dont feel comfortable writing this , yet couldnt resist the urge to express my views regarding the shameful incident that happened in the bus... It deeply saddens me to see how some of u r defending that intolerable act... For a girl to speak up for herself in such circumstances it takes a lot of courage ... i dont understand how any1 can in any way defend such a disrespectful act .... i guess most men can never understand how traumatising it is for a women to be sexually harassed .... i have been sexually harassed a couple of times but never really had the courage to speak up , still remember how i shivered bcoz of fear after that incident ... trust me , its not easy to write this , it brought me to tears even now .... please be a little sensitive towards such issues , if a girl asks 4 help in such an event dont hesitate , even if u dont want to help plz dont defend such shameless acts...

listen first be a human ...dont be a woman ... protect yourself .... second if i will see this incident .... irrespective of circumstances i will jump into the matter immediately ... but dont be so shy that u can not scream in public .... practise crying loudly in open ground then in public without anything .... :) some good persons are always there around you :)
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly