CSE 2019   Attend 3 sessions on preparing for CSE 2019 , right from the right preparation strategy, reading the newspaper, making notes to how to write good answers. Orientation session is open to all and mandatory for all CGP Students. Click here for details.
MITRA'S IAS - PHILOSOPHY: Seminar on - 27th Sep. - 5pm & 9th Oct. – 11 am
Foundation Classes: 28th Sep. and 29th Sep.
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
,Website:- www.mitrasias.com

A 'coaching manual' powered by Ashok Khemka sir

edited November 2017 in Ethics

This portal has a thread for a movie which talks about personal vendetta by the dint of UPSC and another about a cheater IPS but not for this video.

When it comes to this great man, we know only about DLF, number of transfers but there's a lot more.

How can one remain 'practical' and ethical at the same time?
What is effective honesty?
This video encompasses answers to all the aforementioned.
A lot of material for interview and ethics IMO.
Trust me, this 35 minute would be worth it.

Ps: I am neither commie, nor a fan of NDTV/RK
Pps: apologies if this has been discussed and shared somewhere in any thread.
Sociology Optional

Comments

• Thanks for sharing. Very insightful.
    BLOOD, SWEAT, COURAGE, GLORY.
  • Very insightful. thnx
    Nature & Solitude lover.
    An ardent student of Life..
  • perky said:

This portal has a thread for a movie which talks about personal vendetta by the dint of UPSC and another about a cheater IPS but not for this video.

When it comes to this great man, we know only about DLF, number of transfers but there's a lot more.

There is no shame in being fan of good things or people like RK
  • Thanks for sharing. Very insightful.

Thanks for taking this thread out of the gloom of oblivion.
    Sociology Optional
  • perky said:

That disclaimer was only to sponge away any doubt of those who would refrain from playing the video on the score of their inclination towards the establishment.

Moreover quoting Lincoln; I stand with anybody that stands right, stand with him while he is right and part with him when he goes wrong. Period!
    Sociology Optional
  • perky said:

perky said:

That disclaimer was only to sponge away any doubt of those who would refrain from playing the video on the score of their inclination towards the establishment.

Moreover quoting Lincoln; I stand with anybody that stands right, stand with him while he is right and part with him when he goes wrong. Period!
  • perky said:

perky said:

Well said..thanks for sharing
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog