Flavido sosin mam classes, november 30

Keepin the possibility of optional removal aside, should I join sosin mam's classes , when all tht the institute provides is recorded lectures of july batch , 2017.

Comments

• Im joining the offline classes starting from nov 30. Videos you are going to receive are the recorded classes of Nov 30 batch, that I believe.
  • edited November 2017
    October 18 was also supposed to be online+offline.
    Hvnt got good reviews about Oct 18 batch.
    Though, Mam's teaching is good.
  • yr optional 2018 tk rhna ka chance hai Jo changes hoge wuh 2019 or after hoge bcoz election or vote bank ka game hai sab so tension Mt lo
  • Honestly how are her classes.does she cover every aspect of syllabus.
    You wouldn't like me when i'm angry Because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources. |Philosophy|
  • I have attended her classes in Mar- June 2016 . She doesn't teach Physical Anthropology and arranges an appropriate lecturer for that. Yes, she covers every other aspect of syllabus and evaluate test copies in time.
  • Vision IAS GS foundation course is to be shared at the cheapest price. Those who are interested kindly drop me a message.
  • BRAINTREE Newest and untouched bookets for 400/-
    Battle lost !

..But the war still goes on..
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog