List of 100 Students selected for SFG – Names and Roll Number

Single room for rent in Dwarka/Uttam nagar or any sharing hall cum library

If anybody want to share his flat or know another room nearby Dwarka/ uttam nagar and it must be a peaceful environment,Please let me know.
I am preparing self, and just wanted a separate room for study at low cost.
I am also interested in renting a hall/room with fellows aspirants M/F in group/single who stays with family nearby
dwarka/UN and in the same situation as I am, because I live in nearby dwarka itself but finding difficult to study at home.

Hence we can treat that as library and share but group size does not exceed 3-5.
Whatever will be cost we will share.

Regards
Humhai

Comments

• If you live at dwarka, i think it would be better to join a library at uttam nagar rather than shifting. You can get 12 hour shift in garg educational library @1400/- and at pranik library @1500/- plus one time registration charges. (Both near UN east metro stn) .
    8am-9pm you can study peacefully and have a homemade lunch as well.

You must visit pranik i think, it has many students for upsc.
    Revolution 2020
  • edited November 2017
    Looking for a Room/Roommate/Apartment?? Find great Places & People Here: http://bit.do/findroomshere (Login with facebook) I found This Site So Helpful.
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog