ANNOUNCEMENT : Prelims 2019 Select Focus Group (SFG) Commencement Date, Entrance Test and Other Details

BPSC PHILOSOPHY OPTIONAL

Those who have philosophy optional in BPSC..Plz gather here.
Point to discuss:-
Book list
Strategy

Comments

• @liberated _soul How are you preparing? Do you have any previous experience with philosophy in BPSC?
  • i am also giving from philosophy optional..how do you covering it..
  • cando said:

@liberated _soul How are you preparing? Do you have any previous experience with philosophy in BPSC?

I have given upsc mains with philosophy...But this first time going to give BPSC mains
  • cando said:

@liberated _soul How are you preparing? Do you have any previous experience with philosophy in BPSC?

I have given upsc mains with philosophy...But this first time going to give BPSC mains
    Ok.
  • cando said:

cando said:

Ok.
    How you are preparing paper2 topics??
  • I am mainly going to rely on upsc coaching material. For extraneous stuff I will use either internet or ignou ba/ma. Will try to skip non-upsc questions in the paper.
  • Syllabus seems to be a little bit lenghty for 300 marks.
  • Bhailog koi Philosophy ka last year (56th-59th) mains ka Question paper(1n2) bhej dijiye - its urgent - pls
  • Please talk about strategy for philosophy for bpsc mains.....there are lots of things apart from upsc syllabus....
    atleast please send me previous year questions .....
  • Bhailog koi Philosophy ka last year (56th-59th) mains ka Question paper(1n2) bhej dijiye - its urgent - pls

yar ...mila kya questions?
  • bpsc mains last year k philosophy k questions plz upload kijiye... also the source to study from coz philosophy optional for bpsc is way different than upsc..
  • Those who have philosophy optional in BPSC..Plz gather here.
    Point to discuss:-
    Book list
    Strategy

plz help out in preparing for philosophy optional for bpsc mains..
  • Bhai bpsc k philosophy aur UPSC k philosophy m Thora SA difference hai . Bus indian philosophy aur religion philosophy m extra Padna hai just as in indian philosophy about r Tagore and Ambedkar and in religion philosophy m about Islam , Sikh and Christianity philosophy aur kuch extra nhi hai
  • I am posting the philosophy paper of bpsc of 2018 mains see the paper pattern if I prepare from upsc philosophy materials 75-80 percent will be covered
  • Please provide question paper of Philosophy mains
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog