MAINS 2018 QUESTION PAPER Download the Mains 2018 Question Papers by clicking here. Papers Uploaded : Essay 2018 | GS 1 | GS 2 | GS 3 | GS 4
Mains Guidance Program, 2019 | Commences 28th October 2018 | Admissions Open

Admissions for the Mains Guidance Program 2019 are open, commencing from October 28, 2018. Optional of taking up MGP or MGP+ , which includes Essay. Visit http://academy.forumias.com to know more.

UPSC cheating!!!!

Comments

• siva4688 said:

@Queen , @all,
    Guys , its very rare to dismiss thus cheat officer from service , after booking old 42o section. I just confirmed from my dad ( sub insoector of police in. Chennai suburban area. We know how politicians_ higher officials nexus glorifying under red Tape. So at maximum he may debarred from appearing further attempts if any , n must face departmental disciplinary action. We can't expect Saudi Arabia type punishment here in our capitalistic democracy like ours. Mark my word. Maximum he may out of post 1 yearor 6 month may be. Also Ms queen , u are aweome . I closely follow ur selfless post in forum over past 6 months time. Like we say in Tamil, mersalayitren ma'am.

1 year suspension was given recently to an IPS who did not join the service after his transfer.This guy may also be put to same conditioning with further action by UPSC because it comes under moral turpitude and Upsc can't overlook it.Rest we will be here to see what happens.
  • @Awara Sazde , heart touching bhai!neither am I not have oortuinty to learn Hindi. BUt I loved to learn its mother language Urdu. A classical cult language once be a court language of masses of north India.
  • @Amrendrabahubali , that's true. I don't think he may debarred from service . To keep his career he has no option but to woe political favour throughout his career if he wish to continue so. There's one infamous case haoened in 13" upsc topper varun rank 3 in 7 years back faced cheating case by his lover of cheating by refuse to marriage his former lover ( she too once ias aspirant. Just Google ips varun , u 'll know details of case. After 3 long years fight finally he succesfully overcome case by political favours under behind scenes. Now he's somewhere worked in tn as sp.
  • siva4688 said:

@Awara Sazde , heart touching bhai!neither am I not have oortuinty to learn Hindi. BUt I loved to learn its mother language Urdu. A classical cult language once be a court language of masses of north India.

Hmm and now some dumb political slaves are terming urdu as a language of a particular religion as they are trying to portray tipu as communal king :neutral:
    वक़्त बदले तो मिजाज न बदलो
  • siva4688 said:

@Amrendrabahubali , that's true. I don't think he may debarred from service . To keep his career he has no option but to woe political favour throughout his career if he wish to continue so. There's one infamous case haoened in 13" upsc topper varun rank 3 in 7 years back faced cheating case by his lover of cheating by refuse to marriage his former lover ( she too once ias aspirant. Just Google ips varun , u 'll know details of case. After 3 long years fight finally he succesfully overcome case by political favours under behind scenes. Now he's somewhere worked in tn as sp.

I know varun.it was a false case.But still u need to pay for ur carnal sins.
  • @Amrendrabahubali ,but court case was filed like this . I personally know he's victim of this case. Once personally went to get advice from this exam. While sir was worked as asp of tripattur. Can't comment further about him.
  • Wah !!!! Well done bloody 'IPS' officer.

One more revelation in a local daily, this legend has tested the device on his sister in ISRO assistant scientist exam and only after verifying it works correctly, used it here.

He had also accepted that he passed prelims in the same way. And that during prelims his wife was not audible so he wrote "voice not audible" on paper and scanned it with the device along with the questions and she spoke loudly from then on.

:rage: :rage: :rage:

OMG wtf Is this true?
  • IB caught him
  • Usaki chinta mat karo sab apni apni karo

Next year se 25 ques ka format aayega

Anyways p4 ke liye best of luck waise ye paper joke ban gaya hai aur banta rahega jab jab es type le casw aate rahega :) :mrgreen:
  • MSD2016 said:

Usaki chinta mat karo sab apni apni karo

Next year se 25 ques ka format aayega

Anyways p4 ke liye best of luck waise ye paper joke ban gaya hai aur banta rahega jab jab es type le casw aate rahega :) :mrgreen:

Chup rho yar msd ,25 aye ya 35 ayega sbke liye aur likhege sb ham ,ye dava nhi vada hai :mrgreen:
  • Home ministry seeks details of cheating case involving IPS officer Safeer Karim; may initiate action..
  • Queen said:

Queen said:

@siva4688 Thank you so much :blush: or in Tamil - Mikka Nandri :grin:
    (just googled :yum: )

Mujhe shock lag gya ki queen tamil bhi janti hai :open_mouth: waise I always regret ki we north Indians don't have curriculum in which we can learn at least one classical lang from South during schools :(
    :tongue:
    True... :smile:
    In school we used to try and learn words from people from different states... Though I dont remember any now :grimace: Shayad forum se hi kuch words seekh lein :relieved:
    The first word I learnt in Pune was Marathi Gali....but I can understand if some one talks in Marathi my few friends can even speak fluently ....
  • Officer, who has been arrested, still on probation; could face dismissal if he fails to explain his conduct
  • Officer, who has been arrested, still on probation; could face dismissal if he fails to explain his conduct

I donno how one could explain cheating..
  • Queen said:

Queen said:

Mujhe shock lag gya ki queen tamil bhi janti hai :open_mouth: waise I always regret ki we north Indians don't have curriculum in which we can learn at least one classical lang from South during schools :(
    In school we used to try and learn words from people from different states... Though I dont remember any now :grimace: Shayad forum se hi kuch words seekh lein :relieved:
    Queen madam, using too many emoticons.
    U seems to be happy. Lol.
    "Rise and rise again and again, Like the Phoenix from the ashes Until the lambs have become lions and the rule of Darkness is no more”
  • this govt might take some action as it is already in political soup. Apne logo ko corruption me to kutch nahi karegi but babu log to nahi bakshne wali hai.
    "Rise and rise again and again, Like the Phoenix from the ashes Until the lambs have become lions and the rule of Darkness is no more”
  • jelebi said:

Queen said:

Queen said:

Hehe... :tongue:
    Yes m happy :relaxed:
    "It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you"
    - Rachel (Batman Begins)
  • Nirwana said:

Queen said:

Queen said:

The first word I learnt in Pune was Marathi Gali....but I can understand if some one talks in Marathi my few friends can even speak fluently ....
    U meant marathi gali or gaali ? :grimace:
    - Rachel (Batman Begins)
  • jelebi said:

Queen said:

Queen said:

Paper acha gya hai :mrgreen:
  • jelebi said:

Queen said:

Queen said:

Arre, I dont have mains :sweat_smile:
    - Rachel (Batman Begins)
  • Queen said:

jelebi said:

Queen said:

Queen said:

Oh matlab ab aap hamare sath lbsnaa chalegi :smiley:
  • Queen said:

jelebi said:

Queen said:

Queen said:

Direct Interview? IB coming to your home soon.
  • NaTaRaJa said:

Queen said:

jelebi said:

Queen said:

Queen said:

Direct Interview? IB coming to your home soon.
    :joy:
    Nahi, Direct DM :sunglasses: :tongue:
    - Rachel (Batman Begins)
  • Queen said:

jelebi said:

Queen said:

Queen said:

Yes :blush:
    - Rachel (Batman Begins)
  • Queen said:

Queen said:

jelebi said:

Queen said:

Queen said:

Chalo now I atleast know 2 3 serious people who r going to write pre on 3june :)
  • Queen said:

Queen said:

jelebi said:

Queen said:

Queen said:

Chalo now I atleast know 2 3 serious people who r going to write pre on 3june :)
    What does ur name mean? What is Sazde?
    - Rachel (Batman Begins)
  • I just read the ib was tracking him and 4 ib guys even spied on him.. dammit.. this is scary but impressive at the same time...

• he will be dismissed soon.
  • Or he may resign.
    Just wait and watch...
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog