ANNOUNCEMENT : Prelims 2019 Select Focus Group (SFG) Commencement Date, Entrance Test and Other Details

Excellent book for CS Mains General Studies- Economics

I am a civil services aspirant. Last year I came upon this great book on economic issues called Penny Panache: Piecing the Economic Puzzle by Dr Rachna Singh. It was given to us by a prestigious IAS Preparatory Institute in Delhi, I was enrolled with. The articles on contemporary economic issues were lucid but incisive and covered a vast gamut of topics. The same author has released her second book called Financial Felicity: Making Sense Of Money Matters recently. Like the earlier book this book has a collection of 40–50 articles on present-day economic issues like GST, demonetization, RERA, IBC, bank NPAs, bank mergers etc. It is available online at Amazon. I hope you find it useful.
financial felicity rachna singh.jpg
201 x 274 - 14K

Comments

• Prag2300 said:

I am a civil services aspirant. Last year I came upon this great book on economic issues called Penny Panache: Piecing the Economic Puzzle by Dr Rachna Singh. It was given to us by a prestigious IAS Preparatory Institute in Delhi, I was enrolled with. The articles on contemporary economic issues were lucid but incisive and covered a vast gamut of topics. The same author has released her second book called Financial Felicity: Making Sense Of Money Matters recently. Like the earlier book this book has a collection of 40–50 articles on present-day economic issues like GST, demonetization, RERA, IBC, bank NPAs, bank mergers etc. It is available online at Amazon. I hope you find it useful.

Account Created Just 29 Minutes Ago , Came here for what bro ?
    @root Take a note of this and Shut this thread .
    Watch Out . The Game is On .
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog