ANNOUNCEMENT : Prelims 2019 Select Focus Group (SFG) Commencement Date, Entrance Test and Other Details
MAINS 2018 QUESTION PAPER Download the Mains 2018 Question Papers by clicking here. Papers Uploaded : Essay 2018 | GS 1 | GS 2 | GS 3 | GS 4
Mains Guidance Program, 2019 | Commences 28th October 2018 | Admissions Open

Admissions for the Mains Guidance Program 2019 are open, commencing from October 28, 2018. Optional of taking up MGP or MGP+ , which includes Essay. Visit http://academy.forumias.com to know more.

How difficult or easy is the zoology option for IAS

YES. Zoology is the best and easy optional if u have a background in zoology or life sciences.
Zoology also is applied subject in science so it also can help you to understand some questions related to science and technology.
In UPSC pre there are roughly 20– 25 question are originating from biology and condition which are also a part of zoology.
So if you have good knowledge of zoology and have done graduation in zoology then you can go with zoology as your optional in civil.

Comments

• which coaching are you going to promotion next ?
  • nipon said:

which coaching are you going to promotion next ?

:wink:
  • edited July 4
    Prelims-3
    Mains-3
    Interview-2 :'(

I will Rise Again...
  • edited July 4
    ridhi1111 said:

Prelims-3
    Mains-3
    Interview-2 :'(

I will Rise Again...
  • Zoology is easy..bas marks hi nh milte :wink:
  • Zoology is easy only if anyone practices diagrams regularly..
    This time (being my last attempt) I have changed my optional from Anthro to Zoology,hope it pays me..
    Medico...target ias
    Prelims 6, Mains 6* Interview 0
    2018 Do OR Die
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog