ANNOUNCEMENT : Prelims 2019 Select Focus Group (SFG) Commencement Date, Entrance Test and Other Details

Should me make notes of agreements/MOUs during visits (Eg: Japan PM visit)

Hi all,
This is in reference to PIB posts dated 14 Sep, 2017 titled "List of MoUs/Agreements signed during the visit of Prime Minister of Japan to India (September 14, 2017) " .

My question is should we make notes out of agreements/MOUs during visits or should be just rely on the pointers in Hindu.
My Optional is PSIR .

Thanks in advance

Comments

• By that logic, one will become an agreement aggregator by the end of year.
    On a serious note, no you don't need to do it. The important developments will be covered in any of the current affairs module you subscribe to
  • I remember there was one question on this in one of the 90s prelim. Is said pm/prez has visited X country and signed agreements on which of the following matters....

I have repeatedly solved last 20-23 yrs questions, n this was the only one on those lines. So not impt in terms of frequency In prelims.

However in mains u may need to throw a couple of big words from recent engagements if the question demands discussion of bilateral relations.

• Not required at all, monthly magazines serve them well..
  • Thanks all, much appreciate it !
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog