MAINS 2018 QUESTION PAPER Download the Mains 2018 Question Papers by clicking here. Papers Uploaded : Essay 2018 | GS 1 | GS 2 | GS 3 | GS 4
Mains Guidance Program, 2019 | Commences 28th October 2018 | Admissions Open

Admissions for the Mains Guidance Program 2019 are open, commencing from October 28, 2018. Optional of taking up MGP or MGP+ , which includes Essay. Visit http://academy.forumias.com to know more.

economics optional answer writing and notes sharing.

edited July 2017 in Miscellaneous
this is only group for economics optional. where you can share your answer among your mates and get reviewed from your peers group.do make sure you participate with full fledged heart and not be a silent observer.even a single contribution is appreciated on behalf economics optional students.

Comments

• Hello Murli,I am interested for eco optional practice. You can message me
  • @drumbeater @S.s1 tum logone
    koi coaching kra hai.

• I'm planning to start with international economic then growth and development.
    the book I'm referring is salvatore and thirwall for growth and development +vibhas jha notes(vajiram)
  • Not attended any coaching ; but have the confidence to solve any; i am referring same books as you
  • no coaching. how are vibhas jha's notes?
  • is optional will remain , i m very confused about starting prepration pls help
  • vibhas jha sir notes are best. serves the purpose that upsc is demanding.
    though every year around 1/2 question was there which are not covered in notes. 2016:-Bains theory,2017:-gravity model of trade.
  • I assure you none of the coaching institutes will cover this.
    aroun 220 marks of question in paper 1 easily can be done from sir notes.
    and in paper 2 almost all the question which were static in nature.
  • my plan is to complete international economics and growth and development by 1st week of January.
    then micro and macro by feb.
    money banking and public finance+static portion of paper2 by march.
  • we can make group over whatsapp. helpfull in clearing doubts. as well as answer writing(solving previous year paper).comment your no. so that this will be initiated soon.
  • is optional will remain , i m very confused about starting prepration pls help

if you cleared prelims and optioal is still continued .then what?
    don't doubt studies by IF.
  • Hello Murli.my contact no is 8249113072
  • Hello Murli.my contact no is 8249113072

I tried messaging you over WhatsApp but no response from your side.
  • hie murli pls add 9792457048
  • can we get photocopies of his notes from somewhere?
  • S.s1 said:

can we get photocopies of his notes from somewhere?

not sure
  • I am in telegram. Contact me
  • Murli said:

Hello Murli.my contact no is 8249113072

I tried messaging you over WhatsApp but no response from your side.
    I am in telegram. Contact me
  • My no - 8400364050 add me on what's app
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog