MAINS 2018 QUESTION PAPER Download the Mains 2018 Question Papers by clicking here. Papers Uploaded : Essay 2018 | GS 1 | GS 2 | GS 3 | GS 4
Mains Guidance Program, 2019 | Commences 28th October 2018 | Admissions Open

Admissions for the Mains Guidance Program 2019 are open, commencing from October 28, 2018. Optional of taking up MGP or MGP+ , which includes Essay. Visit http://academy.forumias.com to know more.

CSE 2017 & 2018 - Queries related to GS, CSAT, Optional,Test series and Misc.

Comments

• Is byju gs test series good?
    And any idea about next ias gs test series?
    Vision ias is too costly. They are looting students.

vision is seriously costly. Byju is not good afaik. Next Ias is a new player so reviews are not available
    You may try Gsscore or Chronicle Ias both are providing mains test series at reasonable price
    Stop acting so small. You are the universe in ecstatic motion.
  • Can someone please suggest which test series to join for gs and philosophy for mains 2017.
    Also, wondering if the notes of the first few classes of forumias mains revision 2017 are available in the market?
  • sss_2503 said:

Is byju gs test series good?

vision is seriously costly. Byju is not good afaik. Next Ias is a new player so reviews are not available
    You may try Gsscore or Chronicle Ias both are providing mains test series at reasonable price
    thanks
  • How's gsscore gs mains test series??
    Medico...target ias
    Prelims 6, Mains 6* Interview 0
    2018 Do OR Die
  • Any examples on how Panchayati Raj has been useful in development ?
  • Is byju gs test series good?

I don't have idea about
  • Who is better for essay B Ramaswamy or vikas ranjan Sir?
    ??
    Anyone???

I don't have idea about vikas ranjan sir. But my experience with Ramaswamy sir was good. His techniques are simple and applicable.
  • Who is better for essay B Ramaswamy or vikas ranjan Sir?
    ??
    Anyone???

I don't have idea about vikas ranjan sir. But my experience with Ramaswamy sir was good. His techniques are simple and applicable.
    bhai i got 105 in essay...koi class joi karne ka soch raha hu....how is ramasawamy shedule..i mean classes hoti hai ya sirf mock test and disscussion only...
  • Anyone attending forumias mains revision classes? Need a genuine review please. Will be really grateful
  • Bhaiyo aur beheno, can someone please tell me from which month should I start the insight secure material? Better yet which - forumias, insight and vision- should I follow? As there is paucity of time please suggest the one which provides maximum bang for the buck.
  • raj87 said:

Who is better for essay B Ramaswamy or vikas ranjan Sir?
    ??
    Anyone???

bhai i got 105 in essay...koi class joi karne ka soch raha hu....how is ramasawamy shedule..i mean classes hoti hai ya sirf mock test and disscussion only...
    There were 2 introductory classes. Later Test- class discussion-personal discussion for every test
  • which is better....Forum IAS mains revision classes or Vision IAS Mains 365??somebody please suggest....
  • nandini said:

Anyone attending forumias mains revision classes? Need a genuine review please. Will be really grateful

Even I do need a review.. what about the already missed classes any idea?

• upsc ki sample answer sheet ki copy ho kisi ke paas to upload kardo, answer writing practice ke liye print out nikalvana tha........
  • upsc ki sample answer sheet ki copy ho kisi ke paas to upload kardo, answer writing practice ke liye print out nikalvana tha........

Follow the link-
    http://www.upsc.gov.in/examination/model-question-cum-answer-booklet-qcab
  • nandini said:

Anyone attending forumias mains revision classes? Need a genuine review please. Will be really grateful

I am attending. It is really good.
  • Toshna said:

nandini said:

Is the material available in the market? Also, could you please find out whether they give the handouts if we have missed couple of classes. Or better yet if you are willing to share the material for some price that would be great.
  • Koi h jisne Socio Optional test series join ki ho Vikas Ranjan , Praveen Pandey etc.
  • Hello - I have my Final Year Marksheet and Degree Certificate. Would these be enough for filling the DAF Form or is it mandatory to send all Semester Marksheets. Please advise. Thank you.
  • Toshna said:

nandini said:

• If anyone has post independence Vision Notes pls share
    “Success is not a random act. It arises out of a predictable and powerful set of circumstances and opportunities"
  • Shree Sha said:

If anyone has post independence Vision Notes pls share

It's time to make it count !!
  • Yar GS1 society ke liye kya refer kar rahe ho ?
    Indian Forest Service 2017 Batch
  • Hi all,

I am a newbie in the field and would be appearing for Mains this year. Can you kindly let me know any good test series for GS which can be attempted (including checking and feedback by experts) from a different location like Bombay. Thanks in advance!
  • Hello - I have my Final Year Marksheet and Degree Certificate. Would these be enough for filling the DAF Form or is it mandatory to send all Semester Marksheets. Please advise. Thank you.

you need to upload degree certificate and 10th pass certificate.
    When things are rough all you need is ... Chocolate !!!

Work Ex certificate ?
    “Success is not a random act. It arises out of a predictable and powerful set of circumstances and opportunities"

Thanks @Hot_Chocolate
  • Combination of which 2 monthly magz is good For mains+pre?

Vision+vajiram
    Vision+gsscore
    Insight+iasbaba

??
  • I want to sell my vision IAS test series for gs mains.anyone interested can contact me @priyadarshinisingh03@gmail.com
  • i want to sell my vision ias gsmains
    test series.Interested people can contact me @priyadarshinisingh03@gmail.com
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog