MAINS 2018 QUESTION PAPER Download the Mains 2018 Question Papers by clicking here. Papers Uploaded : Essay 2018 | GS 1 | GS 2 | GS 3 | GS 4
Mains Guidance Program, 2019 | Commences 28th October 2018 | Admissions Open

Admissions for the Mains Guidance Program 2019 are open, commencing from October 28, 2018. Optional of taking up MGP or MGP+ , which includes Essay. Visit http://academy.forumias.com to know more.

[Download] IBPS PO/MT CWE III 2013 | Call letter & Information Handout

edited October 2013 in Banking
Download Call letter here

Check this

IBPS PO/MT CWE III 2013 | Info, Strategy & Discussion

Find Information Handout attached.
pdf
pdf
IBPS_POMT_Online_CWE_Eng.pdf

Comments

• I've got my CAPF and IBPS on the same day - Oct 20th 2013. How is this even possible? I know state PSC's clash but IBPS? FFS!
    A republic without a pub is a relic | Criticize the post, not the poster |
  • @PoliceWala mine too. funny thing my IBPS center is 75kms from delhi on delhi mathura highway.. :(|)

i am happy as now i don't have to appear for ibps. :D
    Man is sometimes extraordinarily, passionately, in love with suffering.
  • @policewala
    in that case you are unlucky because many have got as late as 10th nov as exam date
    You may be a king or a little street sweeper,but sooner or later you dance with the reaper!
  • edited October 2013
    my centre is about 1.5km from my home...got lucky
    many aspirants are being alloted out of state centre after the online test system
    You may be a king or a little street sweeper,but sooner or later you dance with the reaper!
  • I am sending them a representation though I am not too hopeful. However, it would be plain absurd if I were to miss out on either of CAPF or IBPS for no fault of my own.
  • there are have been many instances in the past when candidates had to miss out on one of the exams falling on same date.for eg last year fci and capf exams fell on same date.its not your fault but it happens to many
  • Anyone got satya college of engineering at delhi-mathura road in palwal? how to reach there from delhi, exam time is at 9 am.
  • I had sent an application wrt change of exam slot as IBPS was clashing with CPF (AC) for me. Finally, got a reply today.

"Dear Candidate,

We are very sorry to inform you that your request cannot be considered

With Regards,
    Support Team,
    IBPS "

That's my IBPS gone kaput. All guns oriented towards CPF now!
  • anybody staying in rajinder nagar with greater noida as centre interested in car pooling for the exam
    ?
    IFS aspirant | History Optional | 3rd attempt | 2nd interview|
  • anybody here attempted todays evening shift exam.need to know how was the paper espacially quant part of it..
    “It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.” ― Mark Twain

One mouse to another (both looking at a mousetrap)
    "You see a mousetrap?? .. I see free cheese and a fucking challenge!!"
  • Check the result in their site.
    2013 - Indian Forest Service

2016 - In the battle!
  • cleared
  • There are too many people who cleared exam ...How come that happen ?
    What is the ratio for selection in interview ?
  • edited November 2013
    there are huge vacancies
    i didnt clear...not even those friends who were specifically targeting ibps
    everyone who has cleared will be called for interview...combined marks in written and PI will decide if one gets selected or not
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog