ANNOUNCEMENT : Prelims 2019 Select Focus Group (SFG) Commencement Date, Entrance Test and Other Details
MAINS 2018 QUESTION PAPER Download the Mains 2018 Question Papers by clicking here. Papers Uploaded : Essay 2018 | GS 1 | GS 2 | GS 3 | GS 4
Mains Guidance Program, 2019 | Commences 28th October 2018 | Admissions Open

Admissions for the Mains Guidance Program 2019 are open, commencing from October 28, 2018. Optional of taking up MGP or MGP+ , which includes Essay. Visit http://academy.forumias.com to know more.

Nirvana law notes needed: Ready to pay upto Rs 5000

Hey, if anyone wants to sell his/her Nirvana law institute's notes, then he/she can please contact me by message.
I am ready to pay any amount upto Rs 5000 for all the Nirvana institute's law notes.

I would share those notes in e-format with all other aspirants here for the benefit of all the law optional aspirants.

Moderator: Please dont close this thread, despite there being certain Nirvana agaents on this website who keep reporting every thread against their institute as spam. This is a genuine need of mine and please dont close this thread just because some agents have reported this thread as spam.

Comments

• If anyone is willing to send to share the images of the notes here, for all the law optional aspirants, then he/she can also do that here.

Also, if anyone wants to comment on the nature of the notes of the Nirvana institute then that also can be shared here.
  • If anyone is willing to send or share the images of the notes here, for all the law optional aspirants, then he/she can also do that here.

Also, if anyone wants to comment on the nature of the notes of the Nirvana institute then that also can be shared here. I mean, anyone can come forward and tell for which all topics those notes are needed.

Also, anyone can suggest some shop(in Delhi or elsewhere) here through which these notes can be bought.
  • Hey, buddy you can easily buy them from anywhere in Old Rajender Nagar.
  • Moreover, (the notes and )the institute is total waste of time and money. SO, avoid buying them.
  • same here. i too need niravana law notes. ready to pay.
    i wont share here. so sellers u can contact me directly to sell via. pm.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog