MAINS 2018 QUESTION PAPER Download the Mains 2018 Question Papers by clicking here. Papers Uploaded : Essay 2018 | GS 1 | GS 2 | GS 3 | GS 4
Mains Guidance Program, 2019 | Commences 28th October 2018 | Admissions Open

Admissions for the Mains Guidance Program 2019 are open, commencing from October 28, 2018. Optional of taking up MGP or MGP+ , which includes Essay. Visit http://academy.forumias.com to know more.

Time to move on from my second home.

Hello everyone,

The past few days after prelims exam has been quite eventful and stressful to me on forum. All of you have witnessed what has happened and i wont talk about it again.

I just realized that the moderator responsibilities granted to my profile have been revoked. I tried to contribute in the best of my capabilities and with integrity. The responsibility was granted to me in an unusual way without even asking for my consent. I accepted it considering the fact that i should contribute something to the place which has given me valuable experience. When things went haywire a few months ago, I was disappointed with the way authorities handled the issues on forum and i had asked them to revoke my moderator responsibilities, if that was the way forum was being run. The request was not heard and i stop communicating on the moderator thread. After that, I just tried to ensure that threads and comments were in accordance to the rules of the forum. However, the moderator responsibilities were revoked today without any communication.

Its a clear indication that my presence is not being appreciated by the authorities of this place. Therefore, i cease to hold any reason to be here anymore.

Coming to the final adieu part,

I have always believed that all things happen for a reason and for a good cause. I think this has happened for my own good, so that i can peacefully stay away from this place and concentrate on the mains preparation. The timing could not have been any better. So i am grateful to all that has conspired in a beneficial way.

I have been immensely benefited from the interaction with the members here, the valuable insights and experiences have contributed to enrich my thought process towards maturity and neutrality.

I thank from the bottom of my heart to everyone who has supported me emotionally during the tough phases of the preparation. All the times spent on the night birds thread will always have a special place in my memories. I am eternally thankful to each one of them. Also, A special thanks to neyawn for messaging me and conveying to me that i should feel free to ask any kind of help from him and for motivating me to clear mains. I am extremely grateful to him for that.

I am attaching the pictures of few precious messages that i received when i was going through times in the last few days. I am indebted to each one of you for showing you care and concern towards me.

Wish you all the very best for the upcoming mains and other important exams. I pray to the almighty that each one of you reach the pinnacle of your dreams and serve the existence and humanity in a good way.

I have had a few exits before and i came back again, but those were personal decisions. This time, i am not required to be here, I guess this is my final comment in the place that was my second home in the last 2+ years.

Thank you all. It was a pleasant journey.

Goodbye. :)

Good Bye. See you Later.

Comments

• Pizza u have to learn a lot..you will surely learn......... Everything happens for good. You are very selfless and energetic person. Best of luck for future endeavours. Keep rocking :blush:
    You talk when u cease to be at peace with your mind
  • Thanks for this, brother!

I'd love to have your offsite contact, preferably e-mail. I get sentimental when people leave, be it internet or physical world.
    Screenshot_20170624-220022.png
    1080 x 1920 - 252K
    Citizenmonk@gmail.com

*Account not in use*

Please contact me on email id above.
  • Thank God...Iss thread ko announcemnet karke nhi gaya :D
  • Hey pizza.. WL miss u :)
    God bless u
    all i need is You Lord
  • Nothing in this world is permanent.
    Those who leave will always comeback. It just depends, in which form!
    The day we decided that the worth of an individual was determined by their performance in an examination, that was the day Education failed us.
  • edited June 2017
    @pizza bhai. Thanks for your valuable contributions. Will miss u. ATB for Mains :)
    BLOOD, SWEAT, COURAGE, GLORY.
  • ButWhy? said:

Thank God...Iss thread ko announcemnet karke nhi gaya :D

Jaane wale ko aisa nahi bolte bhai
    You talk when u cease to be at peace with your mind
  • ButWhy? said:

hahahahaha :lol:
    Prelims 2017 Cut off: 108-111
  • ButWhy? said:

Jaane wale ko aisa nahi bolte bhai
    Bhole ho tum. :D apna username "bholu" rakh lo. :D yeh psychopath toh kahin se bhi suit nahiṅ karta. :D
  • Goodbye and all the best for mains. Dil pe mat le and try to make this a life lesson.

• Pizza,

For me, you were the heart of the forum. There is not an iota of doubt about the partisan moderators of this forum (No issues, if you ban me) who selectively propagate 'their' views while bullying the uncomfortable reactions. However, this forum also has people like you which compel us to come, share and learn. I miss many people who left this forum but were extremely helpful, honest and jovial. My best wishes to you. Please come back if possible after some time on your own wish.

-Shad
  • Shad said:

Pizza,

For me, you were the heart of the forum. There is not an iota of doubt about the partisan moderators of this forum (No issues, if you ban me) who selectively propagate 'their' views while bullying the uncomfortable reactions. However, this forum also has people like you which compel us to come, share and learn. I miss many people who left this forum but were extremely helpful, honest and jovial. My best wishes to you. Please come back if possible after some time on your own wish.

-Shad

+101
    BLOOD, SWEAT, COURAGE, GLORY.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog