USE OF WHITENER IN 1 QUESTION OF PRELIMS

I have used whitener is first ques bcs I marked wrong and that too Butler wala quest...
.. :s :( so it will lead to rejection of that ques or it will be counted or else it will lead to rejection of my paper itself :( :(
Pls tell me :'( :'(
prelims 4..mains 3...interview 1(no rank)
cutoff 2018---ajgar range-->96(-+2)
Mains 2018---ajgar range-->780+-10(2017 standard : B) )

Time to leave forum...inspectors are searching me everywhere. :s

Comments

• Paper kch cancel nhi hone wala (for sure)
    or jhan tk marking ki baat h uspe mn kch kh nhi skta .
    Source :- already selected candidate who used. Whitener
  • @DrKingSchultz @Fuhrer @Cremator @mango_dolly @Vakkoda and other senior players ..
    Pls comment on this :'(

• It will be accepted as right , if u HV marked it right.
    No cancellation etc.
  • I have used whitener is first ques bcs I marked wrong and that too Butler wala quest...
    .. :s :( so it will lead to rejection of that ques or it will be counted or else it will lead to rejection of my paper itself :( :(

no issue with whitener..you can use whitener...confirmed...be relax n chill
    You're a Warrior, damn it.
  • I have used whitener is first ques bcs I marked wrong and that too Butler wala quest...

Thank u Bhai

• @Neyawn @Negan @DrKingSchultz pls enlighten me

• bhai mere se puch whitener lagane ka dard...bas dua karo ki whitener wale quesn hatane ke baad bhi safe ho tum

Thank u Bhai
    bhai kyu jhooti santwana de rahe ho...mains ka i have no idea but prelims me khud bhuktbhogi hoon..infact jitne log mujhe forum pe jante hai wo bhi mera dard bata sakte hai

Dont worry. In my class wrong set was distributed to many students and they started marking their set code and Answers. The invigilator then redistributed correct code sets and brought a whitener and corrected their OMR sheets. So using whitener seems legit and your OMR should also be safe
  • rkr06 said:

bhai mere se puch whitener lagane ka dard...bas dua karo ki whitener wale quesn hatane ke baad bhi safe ho tum

Kya hua Tha bhai :'(

Dont worry. In my class wrong set was distributed to many students and they started marking their set code and Answers. The invigilator then redistributed correct code sets and brought a whitener and corrected their OMR sheets. So using whitener seems legit and your OMR should also be safe
    bhai you people should have demanded new omr sheets...it was completely their fault..do inform upsc about it so that if any issue arises, they will check it manually.

us invigilator ne mar li un bacho ki..maybe he will send a note also with that and upsc will consider that
  • Whitener wala considered nahi hota. Chief examiner announced this in our center.
    Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.
  • @Burger Kya marks aa rahe hain Burger dost? kesa tha pre
    DANICS 2017
    Optional - Philosophy
  • @ajgar_zurrat
    No Rejection of Paper for sure
    If the system detects only Black Ink then Answer Correct. If the system is based on detecting left over unfilled bubbles then answer Wrong.
  • m laughing at this guy...i have first hand experience of using whitener as well as rubber....kuch nahi hota.

let me explain u what amounts to tamper===>if more than 15 to 20 questions are changed using whitener or changed using eraser then it becomes tamper. `2-3 questions chalta hein.
  • m laughing at this guy...i have first hand experience of using whitener as well as rubber....kuch nahi hota.

let me explain u what amounts to tamper===>if more than 15 to 20 questions are changed using whitener or changed using eraser then it becomes tamper. `2-3 questions chalta hein.

Thanks Bhai for reply ...but don't laugh at me pls :'(
    ....after all for 1 silly thing cost one year it will be very harsh...it was done on one of easiest q that's why I can't resist myself

• Hehehe same case with me...I filled one bubble incorrectly, which I later corrected with whitener, and filled another which was supposed to be left blank, which was also whitened...let's see kya hota hai.
    ये वक़्त ना ठहरा है, ये वक़्त ना ठहरेगा |
    यूही गुज़र जाएगा घबराना कैसा |
    हिम्मत से काम लेंगे, घबराना कैसा |

Thanks Bhai for reply ...but don't laugh at me pls :'(
    ....after all for 1 silly thing cost one year it will be very harsh...it was done on one of easiest q that's why I can't resist myself
    sorry
  • Bhai mene pichale 3 attempt me khub use kiya ...or pt clear bhi hua 3 times ..es bar use nahi kiya....mera PT doubt me as gaya hai... :(
  • So , chinta ki koi bat nahi hai.....mene es bar nahi kiya...eslia tension me hun....for me its like +ve indicator ....

hey... i hope ur prelim result was not withheld because of this!!! please reply as i have used whitener for one question this time!!! ur valuable reply will help me reduce tension!!! thanks

hey... i hope ur prelim result was not withheld because of this!!! please reply as i have used whitener for one question this time!!! ur valuable reply will help me reduce tension!!! thanks
    result aayega..per whitener wala count nahi karega quesn
  • rkr06 said:

I have used whitener is first ques bcs I marked wrong and that too Butler wala quest...

result aayega..per whitener wala count nahi karega quesn
    ohh .. thanks.... its very relieving now!!! :)
  • @root_other @Neyawn
    Online Classes By Best Coaching Institutes In India
    NeoStencil partners with the best teachers and institutes to make sure that our students achieve the highest possible All India Rank.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google