ANSWER WRITING GROUP (AWG) 2019
ForumIAS AWG 2019 Entrance Exam will be held on 8th June | 9 AM.   CLICK HERE to know more and apply.
Ethics+ Batch 2 for CSE 2019
Starts 12th June, 2019Register Here
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

CS Prelims 2016 marks released. Check yours.

1356712

Comments

  • vivek2017 said:

    kam marks waale kyon ni share kar rhe ..ye log daba de rhe unki awaazo ko ... :D :D meri to site hi ni khul rhi ...cur off ke barabar marks aaye honge mere .... :D :D :D

    bhai 116 wale nahi dikhe kya tumhe? :D
  • site ni khul rhi yaar :'(
  • Mere itne Kam hain ki Sharm se sar jhuk gaya hai.
    vivek2017 said:

    kam marks waale kyon ni share kar rhe ..ye log daba de rhe unki awaazo ko ... :D :D meri to site hi ni khul rhi ...cur off ke barabar marks aaye honge mere .... :D :D :D



  • 111.34 p1 OBC
    69.18 p2
    bal bal bach gaye the...
  • where is the link!!!!!!!!!

    See first comment of this thread.
    Btw. Link is down right now.

  • Seed said:

    is baar ki kya speculation h doctor pre cutoff ko leke?? mujhe to career barbaad lag rha h apna :D

    Last time jaise paper mein 120-125.
    2014 jaise paper mein 110.
    Actual pata toh paper ke baad hi chalega.
    Bloodbath hai, that is for sure.
    hahahaha khoon kar do ... :D
  • site not opening please share a valid link guys!!!
    History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
  • 130.66
    "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"
  • Yes site is not opening for me also
  • Rasputin said:

    Mere itne Kam hain ki Sharm se sar jhuk gaya hai.

    vivek2017 said:

    kam marks waale kyon ni share kar rhe ..ye log daba de rhe unki awaazo ko ... :D :D meri to site hi ni khul rhi ...cur off ke barabar marks aaye honge mere .... :D :D :D

    bhai exam hi to h...
    chill raho.. :) B)
    ATB for this time.. you have shared some useful stuff at the prelims thread.. will be helpful.
    thanks for that.
  • Rasputin said:

    Mere itne Kam hain ki Sharm se sar jhuk gaya hai.

    vivek2017 said:

    kam marks waale kyon ni share kar rhe ..ye log daba de rhe unki awaazo ko ... :D :D meri to site hi ni khul rhi ...cur off ke barabar marks aaye honge mere .... :D :D :D

    koi naa sir jee :) :) .ab ussi speed se jiss se sir ko jhukaaya tha ....utha bhi lo sar ko ..abhi jhukaane waala time ni hai .... hahahaha raat gayi baat gayi .... :D
  • Ducked by 1.32

    Got exactly the same marks as I was expecting... 60 correct 16 incorrect

    Few basic mistakes costs too much ... :)

    ATB for the prelims to all.. do well.. :)
    downloadfab5b536_hots_2fScreenshot_2017-06-05-19-47-41-244_com.android.chrome.png
    720 x 1280 - 71K
  • Deadpoo said:

    Yes site is not opening for me also

    meri bhi ni khul rhi ..... :'(
  • edited June 2017
    Che said:

    Ducked by 1.32

    Got exactly the same marks as I was expecting... 60 correct 16 incorrect

    Few basic mistakes costs too much ... :)

    ATB for the prelims to all.. do well.. :)

    70s me lagana hi suicidal h ..
    same to you bhai..
  • chuck said:

    Aksbi29 said:

    .

    >160 :o ... great bro ...
    Jodhpur se ho ?? @Aksbi29
    yeah
  • Thorin said:

    Aksbi29 said:

    .

    Dang! Respect, dude. Would you like to share some pro tips for the upcoming prelims? I could only manage 120.66.
    Its sheer luck and D day brother above 130 :)
    Your score is good :)
  • ave bhai logo site hi ni khul rhi ..koi aur site pe dekh rhe kya tum :D
  • sudipto said:

    @kingschultz.. Bro sorry for your result... I want to ask if it is advisable now to change optional from Geography to Political Science..Or Can u suggest any optional which requires less time as I am also workin.. Your advice is very imp. as I have failed in geography this time..

    Yes, can change it. You have sufficient time before the 2018 exam.
    All the best. :)
    Deputy Collector and Sub-Divisional Magistrate - Government of Gujarat.
    Prelims - 6*; Mains - 3; Interviews - 2; Rank - NA.
    "Apna Time Aayega"
  • 112 General
  • koi direct link dedo
    DANICS 2017
    Optional - Philosophy
  • sudipto said:

    @kingschultz.. Bro sorry for your result... I want to ask if it is advisable now to change optional from Geography to Political Science..Or Can u suggest any optional which requires less time as I am also workin.. Your advice is very imp. as I have failed in geography this time..

    Yes, can change it. You have sufficient time before the 2018 exam.
    All the best. :)
    drking tumhaara governor waala question shi ni hua iss baar bhi ...ek baar padh kyon ni lete ho president aur governor 10-15 kitaabo se ...hahaha ...... ...btw good marks ..sir jee ..
    :) :D :D
  • jacknolan said:
    Is this link working?
    Not opening for me. :/
  • Site not opening. Can anyone give any alternate link through which marks can be checked?
  • edited June 2017
    121.34
    20170605_203523.png
    720 x 1280 - 76K
  • Seems CM appoints the Chief Secretary. :cry:


    Name kese edit kiya???
  • Aksbi29 said:

    Thorin said:

    Aksbi29 said:

    .

    Dang! Respect, dude. Would you like to share some pro tips for the upcoming prelims? I could only manage 120.66.
    Its sheer luck and D day brother above 130 :)
    Your score is good :)
    cool :smile:
    Wrote CS (Main) Exam, 2016
    Score – 760

    Sweet is never as sweet without the sour.
  • Seems CM appoints the Chief Secretary. :cry:


    Name kese edit kiya???
    MS Paint mai...I think
  • P1: {96} 61 Correct 39 Incorrect
    (Bad Strategy to touch never heard of History and Current Affair Questions in last minutes)

    P2: {122.5} 49 Correct 0 Incorrect
    (Touched 1 or 2 passages only, a bit complacency)

    CSAT is a farce with 33% qualifying when GS cutoffs are reaching 60%.
This discussion has been closed.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google