Navy’s MiG-29K to take on France’s Rafale-M off Goa China’s GDP grows at 6.4% in Q1,defies expectations slowdown China unmoved by U.S. bid to discuss Masood Azhar in UNSC Madras High Court upholds President’s decision to cancel Vellore poll Chenchus believe the fox ushers in fortune

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

CS Prelims 2016 marks released. Check yours.

167891012»

Comments

• edited June 2017

Seed said:

Anybody please advise....should I focus on book and CA revision again....or do tests and through them revise everything????,,

:s itna sab kuch h karne ko and me forum me pura din nikal deta hu :'(
    bhai band kar do n mains k baad ayenge ab forum pe @Seed
    thank you chomu bhai..sahi advice..
    ise band karte h aaj warna latak jayenge :s
  • P1: 154.66
    P2: 160

• 133+102

did you apply for ifos and are you qualified
  • this whole year was worst for me..was preparing with a full mind three to four months ago but then suddenly things got worse for me..was not able to cope well untill now..lost all confidence..just woke up from a nightmare of problems..but now trying to regain all that once again..these 11 days will decide my prelim....and i am hopeful..
  • Naseeb+Mehanat= UPSC Topper

How? He doesn't seem differently abled
    PH hone pe bhi shak?? bhai bohot se PH status visible nahi hote..and certificate ke sath medical hota hai..after interview..to PH cat. pe pe shak na karo..
    With due respect to those who are genuinely ph...there are fraud ph also ...in state psc also many obtain fake ph certificates....
    I hope upsc is checking everything properly ..

• sonu070 said:

Naseeb+Mehanat= UPSC Topper

PH hone pe bhi shak?? bhai bohot se PH status visible nahi hote..and certificate ke sath medical hota hai..after interview..to PH cat. pe pe shak na karo..
    With due respect to those who are genuinely ph...there are fraud ph also ...in state psc also many obtain fake ph certificates....

And many genuinely ph candidates are suffering because of them.

• Actually upsc awarded 5.3 marks extra to every candidate, bcoz 2 qs were not correct.
    This is also d reason of higher cutoff.
    Odrwise cutoff would be around 111.7.
  • Actually upsc awarded 5.3 marks extra to every candidate, bcoz 2 qs were not correct.

Ye aapko kaise Pta chala??
  • Gurukul said:

Actually upsc awarded 5.3 marks extra to every candidate, bcoz 2 qs were not correct.

Ye aapko kaise Pta chala??
    David Came in his Dream last night and revealed hidden truth 2 him .. :D
  • sonu070 said:

sonu070 said:

Naseeb+Mehanat= UPSC Topper

And many genuinely ph candidates are suffering because of them.

I will show u many with ph candidates who r fake..
  • Same here. I think the real candidates should also do something about it....
    They should ask for more strict rules..
    It's really heart breaking when you are studying hard and some unworthy person is talking away from it.and boasting too...

• If someone has lost his/her roll no.What is the procedure to retrieve the same. The guy has tried calling UPSC many times but they are not picking up the phone. They haven't even replied to his mail.
    Solution anyone??
  • Regarding PH category, I have this friend who has some problem in listening but can hear perfectly after using a hearing aid (even better than me). I have myopia, hence need specs to see things clearly. Why is he counted as a PH category candidate and I’m not :/
    The day we decided that the worth of an individual was determined by their performance in an examination, that was the day Education failed us.
  • Dont worry guys, govt has modified disability rules and extended list from 3 to 21 categories including acid attack plus increased reservation from 3% to dont remmeber..... So if u r that much crazy for this service go make ur own allegedly "fake" certi or take benefit of new law !

#Ypeoplecomplaineverytime....
  • ifos pre cut off...gen 133.34 obc 130.66
  • If someone has lost his/her roll no.What is the procedure to retrieve the same. The guy has tried calling UPSC many times but they are not picking up the phone. They haven't even replied to his mail.
    Solution anyone??

Previously registration id was sufficient.
    This time they are asking
    vivekias said:

Dont worry guys, govt has modified disability rules and extended list from 3 to 21 categories including acid attack plus increased reservation from 3% to dont remmeber..... So if u r that much crazy for this service go make ur own allegedly "fake" certi or take benefit of new law !

Because everyone has right to..
    I would bury myself than getting a fake certificate...more ever why are you getting offended when we are only complaining about fake people....or is there anything which is hurting you..
    By the way about the exam and service...anyone who is genuinely concerned about it has every right to say everything particularly when we are talking about fraudsters..... specially when we have come across someone ......
    By the way you live in democratic country...

Solution anyone??

keep sending mail.today they sent me my roll no.
  • Abhay8042 said:

If someone has lost his/her roll no.What is the procedure to retrieve the same. The guy has tried calling UPSC many times but they are not picking up the phone. They haven't even replied to his mail.
    Solution anyone??

Thanks buddy.
    I just want to know that on which e-mail ID you have communicated with UPSC.

• sonu070 said:

If someone has lost his/her roll no.What is the procedure to retrieve the same. The guy has tried calling UPSC many times but they are not picking up the phone. They haven't even replied to his mail.
    Solution anyone??

vivekias said:

Dont worry guys, govt has modified disability rules and extended list from 3 to 21 categories including acid attack plus increased reservation from 3% to dont remmeber..... So if u r that much crazy for this service go make ur own allegedly "fake" certi or take benefit of new law !

I would bury myself than getting a fake certificate...more ever why are you getting offended when we are only complaining about fake people....or is there anything which is hurting you..
    By the way about the exam and service...anyone who is genuinely concerned about it has every right to say everything particularly when we are talking about fraudsters..... specially when we have come across someone ......

And so by virtue of article 19, part a, even I'm allowed to share my view. Anyways liked ur view if I'm getting offended! Really...wow! Make arguments not judge them. On a side note, arent the same kindda people ask u to go Pakistan if u dont agree with them. Always welcome healthy discussion, never judgemental stuffs. But then u have ur right, go on......
  • edited June 2017

Abhay8042 said:

Solution anyone??

Thanks buddy.

i had sent mail to : web-upsc@nic.in
    They replied from: uscsp-upsc@nic.in
  • vivekias said:

sonu070 said:

Solution anyone??

vivekias said:

And so by virtue of article 19, part a, even I'm allowed to share my view. Anyways liked ur view if I'm getting offended! Really...wow! Make arguments not judge them. On a side note, arent the same kindda people ask u to go Pakistan if u dont agree with them. Always welcome healthy discussion, never judgemental stuffs. But then u have ur right, go on......
    you were the one who started it..anyways I don't think you are capable of understanding it...

• Abhay8042 said:

Abhay8042 said:

Solution anyone??

Thanks buddy.

i had sent mail to : web-upsc@nic.in
    They replied from: uscsp-upsc@nic.in

Thanks bhai.
  • *sigh
    UPSC Prelims 2016 Marks.png
    1080 x 1920 - 113K
  • mitraark said:

*sigh

Nice score bhai in paper 2, agar yeh paper 1 hota to maza aa jata
    Time has come to rise again...
  • Deoraj said:

mitraark said:

*sigh

Nice score bhai in paper 2, agar yeh paper 1 hota to maza aa jata
    Na bhai, ye Prelims ka paper 1 hi UPSC ka boss level hai, even with 7 subjective papers after this. Utne marks achievable hone par iss paper ka sanctity lose ho jata.
  • mitraark said:

*sigh

@mitraark
    great marks in P-2 bhai *
    Iss bar P-1 (GS) me bi ache aa jayenge

*CAT preparation ki hui hai kya ?
  • chuck said:

mitraark said:

*sigh

@mitraark
    great marks in P-2 bhai *
    Iss bar P-1 (GS) me bi ache aa jayenge

*CAT preparation ki hui hai kya ?
    SSC CGL. But baat yeh hai ki Bina tension paper 2 dia qualifying hai isliye shayad zyada accha hua
This discussion has been closed.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google