CSE 2019   Attend 3 sessions on preparing for CSE 2019 , right from the right preparation strategy, reading the newspaper, making notes to how to write good answers. Orientation session is open to all and mandatory for all CGP Students. Click here for details.

[UPDATED] Revision Class on International Issues for Prelims 2017-May 22, Monday at 5 PM -Details

edited May 2017 in Test Series
Thank you for the response!

Please visit this thread for registering for the revision classes on Tuesday, May 23 at 5 PM.

http://discuss.forumias.com/discussion/24643/revision-class-current-affairs-internationalbodies-issues-mapping-23may-tuesday-update#latest

Dear Friends,
( Please read this email carefully till the end, as all details are provided )

We will be holding a REVISION CLASS for Current Affairs on the below topics which we think are relevant for Prelims 2017. If you are located in and around Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi, please feel free to walk in. It is a FREE class open to all ForumIAS Members.
We shall cover,
• International Bodies, Organizations
• Places in News
• Map Markings
• International Issues & Key terms

Please carry an Atlas and few sheets of World Map for more effectively utilizing these classes
These revision classes aim is to supplement and complete your coverage of IR and International Organizations as well as Map markings for Prelims 2017.
The goal is to ensure that the critical gap of 12-13 questions that may appear from this section should be covered and revised in a 2.5 hours duration class.
We will also provide a handout for the same.
The class will be held at below timings and venue

Time : 5PM to 8 PM, Monday, May 22, 2017
Venue : ForumIAS Test Center ( New ), 3rd Floor, #6, Old Rajinder Nagar Market, New Delhi 110060
Landmark : Near Syndicate Bank, Opposite Friends Restaurant.
Google Map Location : https://goo.gl/maps/KBU4E9WG2gR2
Contact Person : Vinay ( 9821711605 )

Why are we conducting these classes?
We are undertaking these classes so as to systematically cover all relevant topics from International Issues and mapwork , covering all topics asked so far in our Test Series as well as residual topics which we think are important for Prelims 2017.

Who should take up these classes?

These revision classes will be useful for those candidates who have not been able to cover the Current Affairs fully or not been able to revise at least 3 times, which we think is the minimum number of revisions required.
You should be able to relate with these terms if you studied well, and our goal will be that you should be able to wind up with International Issues and Organisations and Map part of Current Affairs after attending this class. We will try to cover as much as possible in the minimum time possible.

Will these classes be available online?

These classes will not be available online in video format as of now. However, in case we do, we will drop you an email.

What topics will you be covering?

We will be listing out the topics in a while

Comments

• Why not online? :-?
    Writing CSE Mains 2016
  • Can you give at least topic listing?
    Writing CSE Mains 2016
  • PFA the topics listing.
    pdf
    pdf
    ForumIAS - Revision Class Monday, May 22 at 5PM.pdf
  • ForumIAS said:

PFA the topics listing.

Sir. For students outside Delhi, plz upload the video lecture of the session.
    BLOOD, SWEAT, COURAGE, GLORY.
  • Good one @ForumIAS !! Hopefully I'll take out maximum of it tomorrow !! :)
    Being IAS... 4 U Onlyyy... :-)

" Woods are lovely dark and deep..
    But I have promises to keep..
    And miles to go before I sleep.. before I sleep. " :)

#HumHongeKamyaabEkDin :)
  • Good one @ForumIAS !! Hopefully I'll take out maximum of it tomorrow !! :)

Best of luck! Yo Yo !

Attending our sessions has worked for you :) Thank you for attending the Mains Mock Tests last year, and getting your first Interview call :smiley:

We hope your journey ends soon :)
  • Do we need to register for it ?
  • ForumIAS said:

PFA the topics listing.

Haven't done quite a lot of them... :/
    Thanks fr providing the list,Though not in delhi, so can't attend this session but will cover them by myself ASAP B)
    An Ardent Civil services Aspirant, Bibliophile, Bodybuilder, Comics (Doga) Fan, Cook, Cynophile, Linguaphile, Nature Lover, Numismatist, Photographer, Soccer( Cristiano Ronaldo)Fan......

• Nice initiative @ForumIAS :) got something innovative ....hoping to learn a lot..Do we need to register?
  • Sir plz upload classes on YouTube or take classes online
  • Great Initiative @forum ias ..looking forward to it.
    Life will be good.Eventually
  • ForumIAS said:

PFA the topics listing.

Thank You so much ForumIAS
  • Forum IAS, please try to provide this class online.
    Thank you.
  • Its not difficult to produce video of this class....please make video and upload on youtube for JAN KALYAN
  • Dear @ForumIAS masses are online, if not live at least put up recorded video.
  • @ForumIAS to attend this class is it necessary to be only member of forumias or is this class open for only those who have taken test series of yours...
  • plz upload classes online.
    thank you.
  • Will definitely be there. Thanks for such a wonderful initiative.
  • I wish I could attend it but sadly I can't.......now i can only request you........ForumIAS please assure us that you will upload the video....thank you
  • edited May 2017
    D_cluer said:

I wish I could attend it but sadly I can't.......now i can only request you........ForumIAS please assure us that you will upload the video....thank you

DuDe u think there can be open session in orn without registration which will not be overcrowded... probably not most likely video be uploaded by them..
  • Sir ji what is the update for tomorrow?Vapas aana pada aaj to centre jake.
  • Jam packed ... already get full when i was at downstairs .
    Rich Wildings of North... Thanks to global warming
  • edited May 2017
    Vivaan said:

Sir ji what is the update for tomorrow?Vapas aana pada aaj to centre jake.

Hmmm my roommate also came back...forum Ko gaali deh Raha tha tht wasted 2 hrs in travel. N mujhe tht y i let him go, Plzzz upload video.
  • Video pls :)
    Mehnat itni khamoshi se karo ki qamyabi shor macha de !!!
  • No seat was available....kindly provide Online video..
    Regards

Thanks
  • It was houseful when i reached there.wasted 3 Hours in travelling :angry:
  • Online video please ????☺☺☺
  • Handouts came in market??
  • They said in class that video will be uploaded may be in a day or two along with handout..so dont worry guys
    Life will be good.Eventually
  • Nice lecture @ForumIAS .. although got a seat quite late on floor only.. but it was worth attending.. Teacher was quite informative, energetic and NOT-BORING ..enjoyed it ;)

PS- Upload video soon..missed initial part due to crowd !!

PPS- Pre registration should be must nowonwards if any such more lectures in pipeline to avoid today type situation !!.. even with a token money 50-100 rs !! :)
    Being IAS... 4 U Onlyyy... :-)

" Woods are lovely dark and deep..
    And miles to go before I sleep.. before I sleep. " :)

#HumHongeKamyaabEkDin :)
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog